PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Testing my sucky CM

sdmommy
April 16th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Sorry for the million questions but when you all test your CM, do you test when its EWCM or just whatever it happens to be? I tested with an IC tonight and after 7 WEEKS on the diet, 2 weeks of BSD (I started off twice a day and the past 4-5 days I've increased it to 5-7xs/day) my PH was still a sucky 4.6 :thumbsdown:
It was very creamy, I am on CD13 and expect to O in the next 2 weeks (my cycles usually last 35-42 days). Will it get better when it changes to EW? My husband wants to attempt this month, I'm planning on using egg whites (not to his knowledge - he may kill me!) and will start mucinex tomorrow.

TTC5
April 16th, 2011, 07:59 AM
What is IC?

I can not for the life of me, get a reading with the strips =(
Need to get a digital tester..

atomic sagebrush
April 16th, 2011, 10:17 AM
It will be MUCH better when it's EWCM. Don't worry if it's low now, that is your body's way of keeping you from getting nasty infections and all kinds of bad things.

If your husband is creeped out about egg white you can also use PreSeed.

Good luck!!!

daisyfay311
April 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM
What is IC?

I can not for the life of me, get a reading with the strips =(
Need to get a digital tester..

IC is instead cup, I think.

Flava
April 16th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Sorry for the low ph ! Mine is always low EWCM or not...so if it's not going up when u got EWCM try more BSD and BSF.

GOOD LUCK! IC is instead cup! But I think best would be not to use IC to test CM ph.

My Fabulous Children
April 16th, 2011, 01:03 PM
The diet and supplements didn't do anything for my pH, but the drinks did help.

What are you drinking? I agree it's better to test your pH around EWCM or watery.