PDA

View Full Version : Is it a girl for Kate and William?

nuthinbutpink
March 6th, 2013, 08:09 AM
That's the rumor!

Is it a princess? Britain's Kate hints at daughter - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/princess-britains-kate-hints-daughter-100855142.html)

Sweet mummy
March 6th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Not surprising seeing as she's so tiny!!

2lovelyboys
March 6th, 2013, 08:41 AM
I also read in a newspaper the year of their wedding (obviously very factual no rumours or speculation :)) that Kate was a big fan of regular cardio exercise!

Thorz300
March 6th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I also read in a newspaper the year of their wedding (obviously very factual no rumours or speculation :)) that Kate was a big fan of regular cardio exercise!
Im not sold on this whole cardio thing... My group of friends, including myself, are all hardcore cardio junkies, big time runners (marathons)! Anyway, between the 5 of us moms we have 16 kids the boy to girl ratio is 14:2.....we have 14 boys and ONLY 2 girls!! And both of my friends that have a girl have 4 kids whose birth order is BBBG. Anyway in my experience hardcore cardio has little affect or help in having a girl! Maybe if you combine it with the LE diet it would, but there is no way you could be a hardcore cardio junky and be on a strict LE diet, you would do awful damage to your body!

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
It's not just the running, it's also the diet and weight loss. Not to mention the fact that at least some women who are prone to doing marathons may be higher T type personality to begin wiht.

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Also, anyone who is thin to begin with and wants to include the hardcore cardio, needs to increase calories accordingly while still keepiing protein and fat somewhat lower.

hotdogz&boyz
March 6th, 2013, 03:46 PM
I saw that story this morning. But I think it's a false alarm. Even if they know, I doubt she slipped. My guess is that it is a pet name for the baby or she was intending to say something else (maybe she was going to give it to the dog and then realized that would sound bad and corrected herself?)

Only because the concept of "daughter" and "son" are a bit abstract for new parents (and even already been there). I can't say I have ever called the baby I am carrying "my daughter" even though I have known she was a girl for three months now. I will call her baby girl or by the name we chose. But not "daughter."

Although, that said...I totally guess girl. Not for any scientific reasons...just guessing.

Mrs_P
March 6th, 2013, 04:18 PM
I thinks its a girl to although i doubt she slipped its too important of a secret and if they know they must have only just found out - she was in hospital at 8 weeks ish when i was 12 weeks gone - i'm now 24 so she must be only just 20 - i'd be surprised if she's caved and given the secret away a week or so after the scan - it took me ages to learn to call my first a boy or him he was still it for a long time (even though i'd been sure from 10 weeks he was a boy and he even had a name) it just took a while to sink it - i don't think i used the son word until well after his birth, it was just such a strange concept and that was pre-gd days

Butterfly Spirit
March 9th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I heard she might name her Diana (after Princess Di), which means "Divine" :)

ELP
March 9th, 2013, 05:21 PM
They would have had the mat t21 test surely? Doesnt that tell gender? My guess was gonna be boy for them, you can guarantee they eat organic and Very well!!

HelsBells
March 11th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Can you get the mat t21 test in the UK?
I'm convinced they will have a girl.

HopefulMonster
March 12th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Afaik Mat t21 is not available here in the UK, but for them who knows!

Pandora1
May 13th, 2013, 01:20 AM
I think it is a girl

sbowman
May 13th, 2013, 11:53 PM
I read an article recently that insisted boy - someone in the family let it slip. I also heard she bought a blue stroller. But who knows really.

Sweet mummy
May 14th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Yep I read about the blue stroller too!! Might have to change my answer now!

Just have to say sbowman your little man is gorgeous!!

Emily
May 16th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Afaik Mat t21 is not available here in the UK, but for them who knows!

I saw it advertised on a London clinics website - they didn't call it that but said it tested for downs and other chromosomal abnormalities and had the option gender . They send samples to the US. I think they called it Harmony. Sorry cannot remember the clinic name.

ELP
May 16th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Is that what the Harmony test is!!! I have heard about it elsewhere and wondered about it:agree:

Pangea
May 16th, 2013, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't read anything into the blue buggy. I wouldn't think twice about buying a blue pram for a girl. She's hardly going to buy a pink one!

Although I do think she's having a boy, I've thought so from the beginning.

Emily
May 16th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Is that what the Harmony test is!!! I have heard about it elsewhere and wondered about it:agree:

I think it must be as I don't know of anything else it can be. I think they were charging about 600 pounds for it!