PDA

View Full Version : Ramzi's Theory Guesses?

IsabelB23
March 6th, 2013, 01:47 PM

Hi girls! This is my 7w+4d u/s and I was wondering what do you think it is based on this theory?? It was an abdominal scan.

IsabelB23
March 7th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Anyone?

harleyquinn
March 9th, 2013, 06:36 PM
This may be sagittal as the big black spot is your bladder which makes it impossible to tell any sidedness. This is similiar to miine and mine is labeled "sagittal"

IsabelB23
March 17th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Hi, it is not sagittal, it is abdominal... Sagittal is when it is transvaginal right??? It was not the case...

strawberrymom
March 17th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Looks to me like baby might be attached to right side a bit which, with and abdominal scan, I would guess girl. I am new to this guessing though and just going by my understanding based off of confirmed gender on a bunch of different forums so...

harleyquinn
March 17th, 2013, 10:24 PM
No...sagittal is lengthwise of your body. Transverse or coronal is sideways (looking at it straight-on but it would be flipped). So for a sag image, it is like cutting a line down between your eyes through your belly button and can be both abdominal or vaginal for a sagittal view.

IsabelB23
March 18th, 2013, 11:16 AM
harleyquinn, I know the cuts from different types of scans, but I also did a transvaginal with sagittal cut and it looked completely diferent, have a look:9717

IsabelB23
March 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
it was a close up, but you could see all the way from vagina until up there in the uterus... looking at both scans they dont have the same cut, the same view into my body.. So it do believe the abdominal is transverse and transvaginal sagittal..

IsabelB23
March 18th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Why do you say that is my bladder there? Would it be normal to see my left ovary just on top of it?? It was where it was shown...