PDA

View Full Version : Sweet things our kids say

inshaallahxx
March 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I made this post for moms with boys or girls and are suffering from GD. With DS2 I had horrible GD and now that I'm preparing to ttc this summer I sometimes suffer GD already. (I'm kind of pessimistic) I try to comfort myself by thinking about all the things DS2 says to me. I think to myself "only he would say this"

DS2 turned 4 years old today. It's amazing how fast time goes and how much children grown in such a short amount of time. While my son is a handle and at times frustrates me like crazy, I'm beyond proud of how smart and unique he is. He constantly tells me "Mommy, you're beautiful." "Momma, you're my love." or even "I love you forever mamma"

He melts my heart.

BlueMom
March 6th, 2013, 03:27 PM
My youngest just turned 2 and he still doesn't talk very much, so when I asks him "do you love me?" He comes and kisses me :kissy: He's always hugging and kissing me :o

Mrs_P
March 6th, 2013, 04:10 PM
boys are so loving, mine fight for a place on my lap and its getting a bit of squeeze with the bump now but they still all pile on and i am never short of kisses. i sometimes wonder if i am lucky and i get my daughter will it be the same, will she love me the same or like cuddles and kisses like the boys do?

Apart from loving things my little people come out with such funny things to, my little boy asked me the other day what had happened to my willy, did it fall off and how did i go for a wee without it

lisvna
March 7th, 2013, 02:35 PM
My son, he is 3, tells me every day a few times a day out of the blue: " mommy I love you", "mommy I like you," "mommy I want to marry you"

He melts my hart everyday a few times!

Pink4me
March 8th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Aw what lovely children. My 2 year old son was just eating his lunch and he turned to me and said "Mum you are sooo pretty"...

1+2+3boys
March 9th, 2013, 10:29 PM
That's so sweet Dreamer. I can't think of any sweet things off the top of my head even though my three year old is full of sweet things to say. I have a funny one though. During the car obsession and upon starting toilet training, all of a sudden, cars had diddles too. If we walked through a car park he would point to the exhausts of the cars saying 'there's the cars diddle' or 'diddle, diddle, diddle.'
It was so funny!

Wanting a daughter
March 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM
We lost our dog suddenly about a year and a half ago, so death came into my boys world at a young age and since then, on and off, we have talked about it. My 4 yr old just recently realised that I will die before him and he's been struggling with it. The other night he said "Mummy, when I grow up you'll still be around won't you", I said "yes honey of course I will". Then he said "and when you die you'll be in my heart forever". Then he burst into tears and threw his arms around me. We both sat there crying and hugging for the next few minutes. It was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.

Both my boys also tell me numerous times everyday that they love me. I get kisses and cuddles galore. Boys really are so loving.

Longingforgirl
March 10th, 2013, 01:39 AM
We lost our dog suddenly about a year and a half ago, so death came into my boys world at a young age and since then, on and off, we have talked about it. My 4 yr old just recently realised that I will die before him and he's been struggling with it. The other night he said "Mummy, when I grow up you'll still be around won't you", I said "yes honey of course I will". Then he said "and when you die you'll be in my heart forever". Then he burst into tears and threw his arms around me. We both sat there crying and hugging for the next few minutes. It was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.

Both my boys also tell me numerous times everyday that they love me. I get kisses and cuddles galore. Boys really are so loving.

This just made me cry!! How sweet and sad at the same time.
And I also want to say I am sorry for your loss. :broken:

Yes, boys are so sweet and loving. Mine are pretty much the same, they constantly tell me that they love me and need and give me plenty of hugs and kisses all day long. It is so sweet and and heart melting, every day.
Although I have no idea if this is a boys thing. A friend of mine has three girls and they are all so loving as well..
Doesen't help with GD though... sorry...

The Anchor
March 13th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I really do think it's a mother/son thing. My DD never gave me NEARLY the hugs and kisses that DS does. She's affectionate, she just shows it in different ways. She would never fight DS for a spot on my lap (well, I shouldn't say NEVER, she often does it just to get under his skin :)).