PDA

View Full Version : How can the baking soda test be so accurate?

Kiara
March 6th, 2013, 05:10 PM
I have been reading some about the baking soda test and seen different polls in the internet. Almost all the polls seem to have about 80% right (that the people who made it got an accurate result) Im just wondering how that is possible? I was thinking that most of the people that answer the polls got an accurate result, and that the other that didnt didnt bother to answer because it was not as amazing for them but it seems to be unlikely too. How can it be so "accurate"? Or have I only seen the sites wite the correct results?

atomic sagebrush
March 6th, 2013, 05:13 PM
It's not accurate, the only reason it looks like that is because only the people who it worked for bother to answer.

Inky
March 6th, 2013, 06:17 PM
I would think people it didn't work for would want to pipe up LOL

It was right for me, for what it's worth, but I don't see how it could be accurate overall since all it really tells you is the PH of the last foods you ate.

Butterfly Spirit
March 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I used to think the exact same thing about the red cabbage gender test from youtube.. I'd only seen like one wrong result. So I thought it really was true 100%, but when some of my closest friends here on GD got opposite results it made me scratch my head.
Then I took the test and got a blaring red BOY result, well.. that didn't happen.

So yes, I think it depends on where you look. That one gave me a boy result too, if that's the one that fizzes like soda if it's a boy.

Kiara
March 6th, 2013, 08:00 PM
atomic, that was what I was thinking too:) But its interesting!

Wanting-a-girl
March 6th, 2013, 08:22 PM
It doesn't work I cn alter my results depending on what I eat/drink

Kiara
March 9th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Thank you for all your answers! Its the same with testing your ph early in pregnancy, isnt it? That if its under 7 its a girl and over7 its a boy. It all depens in what you ate?

valersh
December 30th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Baby gender determination before birth and conception.
Baby gender determination by photo of parents only.
To do this I have an account and a group at Facebook.
The group is called Baby gender by parents photo.