PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on pg #4+ and no movements at 20 weeks?

iluvmybigfamily
April 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Ok I'm on pregnancy #6 and I'm 19+5 and still havent felt any movement! my scan isn't for another 2 1/2 weeks should I be worried? :worry: I'm sure I always felt movement at about 17 -18 weeks before and I've had no morning sickness or anything! baby was fine at my scan at 15 weeks

skrimpy
April 19th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I had a little movement at that point but not very much at all - baby #5. This baby has been much less active than my others. My midwife says it's because of an anterior placenta, which makes pretty good sense - but I still think this baby is not as active, period. I'm almost 35 weeks and I feel bub every day but not tons.

Do you know if your placenta may be anterior?

nuthinbutpink
April 19th, 2011, 09:11 PM
If you lie on your back at night and be very still, I would think you could feel something!

Halah
April 25th, 2011, 11:54 PM
I'm on #4 and didn't feel movement until past 20 weeks. It was about 23 weeks before I felt regular movement. I felt it much earlier with my other kids, so I was worried too. Hopefully you feel something very soon!

purplepoet20
April 26th, 2011, 12:13 AM
With DS2 I hardly felt anything until the last 8-10wks... the placenta was right in front near the cervix. He is now a wild child and very active.