PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying plan as so confused, few questions first?

Funkyfry
March 7th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Hi,

I reckon I will go ahead and get the personal plan as I am bit confused with everything.

Firstly, I read that you get a sample shopping list/ meal planner? I am in Ireland so will my meal planner have things that I can easily purchase here?

Secondly, I am going on holidays in May for two weeks so would like to start the diet once I am back so it would probably be August earliest before I am ready to ttc? but then I am going away in Sept for two weeks holidays and I know I will not be able to stick to the diet on hols so am I best starting diet in Sept after hols?

atomic sagebrush
March 7th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Hi! Most of the things are universal and the things that aren't, I have tons and tons of options.

How long to be on diet before TTC - that depends on a variety of different considerations and I can't quite give a blanket recommendation like that. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/27187-help-how-long-should-i-stay-diet-before-ttc.html

Funkyfry
March 8th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Thanks atomic