PDA

View Full Version : Holding Off on TTC

SurroundedByBoys
March 8th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I was going to TTC this month, but my husband and I have decided to put it off for about a year. He had called the bank yesterday as we were looking into selling our small 3 bedroom in 2 years or so, and getting something bigger to contain the circus. We actually got approved for around $30,000 more than we expected, for next year after his guaranteed pay raise. We crunched some numbers and realized that we will no longer have my minivan payment, and not only is it doable, we will be comfortable and if in the area we'd like, closer to the airport (his job) and be saving on gas as well. Instead of having a newborn while the house is being shown/sold, looking at new ones, and moving... we will just put this on the back burner and go forward when we are settled. An added incentive is that DH agreed to take supplements if we waited (I think he thought I might kill him when he approached me with this on the cusp of our try, because of the diet :giggle:). I look on it as a positive... I will have more time to lose weight, and likely be at my lowest body weight, perfect my sway, and be 100% certain I did all I could, to get my baby girl. :heart:

Think pink 2014!

The Anchor
March 8th, 2013, 11:16 AM
GL in your "future endeavours" ;) !!

Wanting-a-girl
March 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM
GL :)

1+2+3boys
April 13th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Goodluck. We are going to wait until maybe end of 2014 now due to finances and maybe moving cities in a couple of years. You enjoy those cute boys of your in the mean time :)