PDA

View Full Version : Too early to buy a plan? Don't want to TTC for a year

1+2+3boys
March 9th, 2013, 12:26 AM
:flowerz: Hi, I don't want to TTC for a year when my twins are 18 months and just after Christmas 2013. I don't think I could start the girl diet now because I know I will find it very hard since I have had a boy diet my whole life.
I know it's a long time but I have had a lot of gender desire recently and just can't sit and wait to start swaying. I want to plan it as carefully as possible because my partner has had 6 sons including our three despite him being 40, a full on smoker and working a high stress job. It seems he's just made to have boys! We only want one more too no matter what so pressure is on.

Anyway I wondered whether you need to get clued up before you buy a sway plan or whether the plan itself can tell me all I need to know. I have read the book How to choose the sex of your baby but hear that info is all out of date now.

Also a question about weight loss. I seem to have settled on being 74 kg and know I'll need to lose some weight but is it the process of losing weight that is important or the weight you are? For example I know that whilst losing weight your body lets off toxins which is why it is not recommended in pregnancy. Is there an optimum weight?
thanks heaps. I'm glad I found this website, I think you will be hearing from me alot more throughout the year :flowerz:

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Hi! People have bought sway plans years in advance or even 2 weeks in advance, it's all about what feels right to you. You can certainly put together your own plan too in that time, but if you don't have time for research or find it stressful, then a sway plan can help with that.

We don't know if it's actively losing weight or the weight that you are. We don't have enough data to say for sure. I have some data that indicates that both may matter.

You can start making some changes now or fairly soon in terms of diet - we've found that the sooner in advance of swaying you start diet, the better. You should maybe consider cutting back on fat and meat. I would not have you drop multivitamins at this point.