PDA

View Full Version : Our finalized boy and girl name!

Falling2Grace
March 10th, 2013, 04:35 PM
FXed we actually get to use our girl name, if so i will be super excited: Macy Victoria. :giggle:

If not, i am excited to us our boy name despite knowing i'll be pretty upset with GD should we not get a girl for our last, but still i love it: Levi Israel.

I Love Ladybugs
March 10th, 2013, 04:39 PM
I just wanted to say that your boy name choice is so similar to ours....

Levi Orion

And while I hope that I get to use our girl name, I will secretly be sad that Levi is not a part of our family too!!! Of course, GD may get me if I never get to utilize the girl name!

Hobbermittens
March 10th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Nice choices!

I Love Ladybugs, I wanted DS2's middle name to be Orion! Unfortunately, DH voted it down.

hotdogz&boyz
March 10th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I think having a name you adore for your opposite gender *can* lessen the impact. I adored the boy name we had picked out this time around. I actually really find myself leaning toward wanting a fourth...just so I can use it! (Four was always in the cards, so it's not really "only" to use the name).

But very nice choices, Levi has always been a favorite of mine. But I don't want two "L"s in my family and we already have an "L" name for my oldest son. I am weird about the duplicate letters because I grew up in a family where it was the tradition for generations and I wasn't ever a fan.

Adia
March 10th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I think having a name you adore for your opposite gender *can* lessen the impact.

Great point, that baby has a wonderful name already, just have to determine which name it is!!

Rainbow baby
March 10th, 2013, 11:54 PM
I know a little Macy! Beautiful little girl in every way possible!!

I Love Ladybugs
March 11th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Nice choices!

I Love Ladybugs, I wanted DS2's middle name to be Orion! Unfortunately, DH voted it down.

My hubby has turned down most of my name choices, he is cool with this one for now! I tried to get my Ds2 to have the middle name be Orion too!!!

fish2012
March 20th, 2013, 05:57 AM
I think having a name you adore for your opposite gender *can* lessen the impact. I adored the boy name we had picked out this time around. I actually really find myself leaning toward wanting a fourth...just so I can use it! (Four was always in the cards, so it's not really "only" to use the name).

But very nice choices, Levi has always been a favorite of mine. But I don't want two "L"s in my family and we already have an "L" name for my oldest son. I am weird about the duplicate letters because I grew up in a family where it was the tradition for generations and I wasn't ever a fan.

agree my ds2 is noah love it - DH took some convincing LOL

jamieshalon
March 20th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Very nice names, I like them both a lot.

cvd
March 20th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Aw I like your name choices too. Very nice!
My girls name was: Aubree Cassandra, but this guys name is Hudson Aubrey (I ADORE the name Aubree, that's what was hardest about not hearing pink. Aubrey was my grandpas middle name. Since I couldn't use Aubree for a girl Hudson got Aubrey as his middle hehe)

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2013, 08:56 AM
:agree: that was the nicest thing about my 4th son's name, I had been wanting to use that name since I was pg with my first son but my husband didn't like it (he is super particular about names). With DS 4 I was like, "you've vetoed everything I like so this time YOU pick a name" and he went onto the Internet and picked out Marshall, which he had hated every time I suggested it but apparently had forgotten. Sometimes you get lucky!! :)

Wanting-a-girl
March 20th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I love the name isreal :)

My DH gets basically no say in names... When he pulls an orange out of his nostril then maybe he will get some say! Lol

Falling2Grace
March 20th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Bahaha, too funny!

Turns out we are Team Pink afterall!
I have to admit, im kind of disappointed we wont ever get to use our boy name...with that said my happiness and contenment with having our GD, finally, outweighs my sadness :3kids:

Wanting-a-girl
March 20th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Awww congrats!

hlmcdaniels
May 9th, 2013, 10:46 AM
nice choices!