PDA

View Full Version : My oops...what are my chances?

vanasse2002
March 10th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I posted a sway back in December, but it didn't stick. So, since then, I thought that we were done trying and haven't really been sticking to any plan. I have been eating breakfast everyday, drinking a bunch of green tea with lemon and honey, and eating a good lunch and dinner (meat, potato or rice, and veggies). I haven't been snacking to much though. My weight has stayed steady or even went up a pound or two since the new year.
It's been a crazy month this month...very stressful with my daughter having dance competitions every weekend. Then, at the beginning of this cycle (2 weeks ago), I caught the flu. I immediately began taking a huge amount of D3 and vitamin C. I also began taking sambucus (which is elderberry extract). I drank a ton of green tea with lemon and honey. In addition, I drank some organic apple cider vinegar for a few days. The flu didn't last long and was out of my system in time for our trip to Disney. So, Disney was last week. I ate really well while we were there (meat/potato/veggies at every meal). The only downfall was the diet soda drinking.
So, now we had our try, which was more spur of the moment....DH had 2 day abstain before attempt and it was doggy style. We did use preseed for lube, but that was it.
As far as ions go, I am on my computer all day long (virtual school teacher) and I have my phone with me wherever I go. The chinese fortune calendar and yin-yang both say boy. Moon sign also says boy if I ovulated when I think.
I don't even know if it'll stick yet, but what do you think my chances are for blue?

Cinss
March 10th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Pretty good chance, the diet sounds good, green tea = good, preseed = good, breakfast daily and vitimins = good. Ill cross my fingers for you :)

dloui128
March 10th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I think you have a great chance

Princess of Pink
March 10th, 2013, 09:12 PM
I agree...great chance!

vanasse2002
March 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed...thanks ladies! I'll know in a week or so if we have a little bean growing or not.
It's weird because when I had my two girls, everyone else around me was having boys. Now, everyone around my is having girls...so if this is it, I hope it's a boy :)