PDA

View Full Version : BFP, but light pink spotting :-/

zetta11
April 16th, 2011, 08:21 PM
After our first month TTC and swaying, I got a light BFP yesterday at 10 dpo, and a bit darker (plus digital) today at 11 dpo. I was thrilled; however, this afternoon I have had some light pink/brownish spotting (mixed in with CM). :( Has anyone experienced this before? I'm feeling a little down and worried, when I want to just be excited about the BFP!

nuthinbutpink
April 16th, 2011, 08:27 PM
I think that can be totally normal and happens after implantation...takes a bit to work its way out. Congrats!

TTC5
April 16th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Yep I always had this! xx Congrats!

zetta11
April 16th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm trying to stay positive and hope that it's just leftover implantation spotting. Thanks for the congrats! :)

Mykids
April 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Congrats & GL

My Fabulous Children
April 18th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Congrats and I hope everything is ok.

TTC5
April 19th, 2011, 01:46 AM
How are you going?

LolaInLove
April 19th, 2011, 08:59 AM
ITA with all....I got a bfp at 10dpo, and at 12 and 13dpo, I had some brownish spotting which was just some late implantation spotting. As long as you are not cramping and it's not getting heavy, you are good to go, girl! Congrats!

Flava
April 19th, 2011, 03:49 PM
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/667/667594r62hyr5cwg.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

My Fabulous Children
April 21st, 2011, 11:21 PM
How are you? I hope everything is going well for you!!!

zetta11
April 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks for checking in! No more spotting, so things seem to be going well. I've been really tired all week and very emotional/moody. First appointment is scheduled for a little over 3 weeks away, so hopefully all will go well!

nuthinbutpink
April 22nd, 2011, 08:55 PM
Glad to see all is well.

TTC5
April 22nd, 2011, 10:50 PM
Fantastic :)

My Fabulous Children
April 23rd, 2011, 02:12 AM
So glad to hear you're doing well.

Freya
April 25th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Congratulations :) !

Saga
April 25th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Congrats :)

zetta11
April 27th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Not sure how to edit or remove this post, but unfortunately, I am miscarrying. I started bleeding this morning, and I've been to the doctor - hormone levels don't look good. I have never been through this before, and I'm pretty broken up about it.

My Fabulous Children
April 27th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Oh no!!! I am so sorry :sad:

LolaInLove
April 27th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Zetta, I'm so sorry, I am actively m/c right now also. It is very very hard, especially if this is your first m/c. So many of us have been there, and there is nothing really to say that will make you feel better, you just have to go through your grieving process and let your heart and womb heal. I've had 3 of them, and I got pg again the next try. The first was with my 8 year old daughter, and I had a 4.5 wk m/c (a chemical pg), then conceived her 2 weeks later. I had one this past January at 5 weeks, then took February off, and ttc again in March and got a bfp. Unfortunately, I am losing that one right now at 8.5 weeks. It seems that fertility is up after one, so if you feel up to try again soon, go for it. I am 35, and not sure why I had another one, but ya know, there is not much I figure I can do but work harder to be as healthy as possible and get back on my ttc horse and try again. Feel free to PM me if you want. HUGS!

zetta11
April 27th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Lola, I'm so sorry you're going through this too. :( It is definitely really hard and I just feel so sad and disappointed. I wasn't sure what to do about trying again, but part of me really wants to be pregnant again as soon as possible. I don't know if I should take a month off or not.

Big hugs to you. I hope we both get sticky beans next time around.

TTC5
April 27th, 2011, 10:46 PM
So sorry, big hugs :( xx

iluvmyman
April 27th, 2011, 10:58 PM
I am so sad for everyone who is going through this. It's a loss of a life and I am so sorry. I know we haven't talked before but you are welcome to PM me anytime too, if you just need to cry or yell or whatever. I haven't had a m/c but I have experienced the loss of a child and it's a really tragic thing. Thinking about you guys and said a little prayer too.

Freya
April 28th, 2011, 02:16 AM
I'm so very sorry, zetta :sadflwr: . I had an early m/c in December, and it's just heartbreaking. I hope you get some time to take it easy and take care of yourself, that really worked for me. Also, I found it helpful back then to know that women who m/c early usually get pregnant again within three months (I'm living proof, too, I took a month off and got pregnant the second try after that!). Take care of yourself!

LolaInLove
April 28th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Lola, I'm so sorry you're going through this too. :( It is definitely really hard and I just feel so sad and disappointed. I wasn't sure what to do about trying again, but part of me really wants to be pregnant again as soon as possible. I don't know if I should take a month off or not.

Big hugs to you. I hope we both get sticky beans next time around.

I will probably take this coming cycle off, then try again in June, just because it worked for me to get pg after a month off this last time....although I hope, of course, that it stick next time! And I want to have an extra month to have my supps kick in again, especially all of the new antioxidants we got for better eggs and sperm. If you were really early, like 6 weeks or less, I think your body can bounce back right away and ovulate immediately. With some later ones, it can take time for your body to ovulate again. If you are swaying girl, I would consider that, as it does sway girl a bit to conceive right after a m/c (I did!). I would just go with your heart and do what you feel is best for you. I'm 35, so I feel like a month off is a good idea for me. I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this, and yes, big FX for sticky babies next time!

baci di farfalla
September 21st, 2011, 08:13 PM
Not sure how to edit or remove this post, but unfortunately, I am miscarrying. I started bleeding this morning, and I've been to the doctor - hormone levels don't look good. I have never been through this before, and I'm pretty broken up about it.

:sadflwr:I'm so sorry zetta:(:( H&P for healing (((hugs)))