PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a thing as being on the HE diet too long?

mollisol
March 11th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I started the HE diet and lifting weights in mid-February, so by the time we start TTC, it will have been 3.5-4 months. Will this impact my sway in any way?

atomic sagebrush
March 11th, 2013, 11:13 PM
As long as you are not gaining too much weight, it is fine to be on indefinitely http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Cinss
March 12th, 2013, 04:24 AM
I started on the HE diet in October 2011, so i was on it for 2 months before ttc, then i got 6 BFNs and the weight gain was becoming a problem for me so i changed the way i ate and upped the exercise, started to lose the weight, 2 months later got a BFP and found out we are having a boy, i think because i was on it for so long really helped my odds.

afy
March 13th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Ive been on the diet since November 2012, I had initially planned to TTC after 2months but DH felt that he wasnt ready and wanted to wait till DD turns 2, so thats what Im doing now waiting till next Month for Our first attempt.. I will have been on the diet almost 6 months in April!..
although gaining some weight has been really annoying but as cinns said increasing the exercise!