PDA

View Full Version : snack ideas ! ttc blue

a&jmummy
March 12th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Do you think it's ok for a boy sway to snack on raw veg like celery , radishes , cauliflower , advocados , carotts sticks ..etc and homemade fresh fruit salades ?
I am trying to add salt to my diet but finding really hard i just don't like salt !
So i was thinking if i can't do the sodium maybe i could tip the balance a bit in getting loads of vits and minerals from fruit & veg .
I never touched fruit with both dd's

The Anchor
March 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM
You have to be sure to get a protein in each time...like a hardboiled egg or slice of cheese? Even peanut butter. Don't worry to much about the salt, there's no real evidence that it sways...

dloui128
March 12th, 2013, 03:26 PM
You have to eat protein with your veggies so add in some nuts, I always like cottage cheese and veggies or Greek yogurt with granola and some flaxseeds in there also. You could also put peanut butter on your celery sticks or with your fruit, I like the all natural peanut butter

a&jmummy
March 12th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks . Do you think making homemade dips would work , things like hummus , guacamole ...
Still worried about the salt thou! I may well be wrong but I do really believe that ph does make a difference , I have such a low ph ( cm bleaches my panties!! ) no surprise I have girls!

dloui128
March 12th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Thanks . Do you think making homemade dips would work , things like hummus , guacamole ...
Still worried about the salt thou! I may well be wrong but I do really believe that ph does make a difference , I have such a low ph ( cm bleaches my panties!! ) no surprise I have girls!

homemade dips are great, if you truly believe ph sways then salt your meals.

Cinss
March 13th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Just start with a little salt in your dips till you get used to it, you dont need heaps.

atomic sagebrush
April 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM
This is a new option if you need help with diet. Lots of boy-friendly snacks in here and it shows how to use them on a day by day basis so you get a lot of variety. 21-day Meal Plan Information (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-information/)

Caradana
June 8th, 2013, 11:24 PM
I'm tempted to try out this diet just to see if it has any potential impact on my IVF PGD results. Will be curious to see!