PDA

View Full Version : Couch potato to exercise queen?

Emily
March 12th, 2013, 01:26 PM
The sun is out, the rain has stopped and will be like this till October. My little one has just got a scooter and loves whizzing around the park so it would be much easier for me to run for an hour or an hour and a half a day than sit on my behind. Is it ok to switch like this?

If this month ends in BFN I would start the exercise on the first day of AF. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Emily
March 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Bumpety bump.

Wishonastar
March 14th, 2013, 06:26 AM
I don't think that will do any harm at all! I "was" a fitness freak before my sway and stopped cold turkey, after 3 months of BFN I have introduced some running/ fast walking back into my life and I feel so much better!!

Emily
March 14th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks! How many more calories are you eating as a result? I don't want to drop much under BMI 19 in case it takes a while to conceive and I don't really have any weight left to lose.

Wishonastar
March 14th, 2013, 07:20 AM
I pretty much didnt put on any weight when I started sway but lost HEAPS of muscle and therefore actually lost a bit of weight... But I felt really sluggish and my skin broke out something terrible!!! Which at least meant my body was experiencing change... My calories aren't much at all after exercise... I have actually relaxed my sway this month as previous months i was stressing from checking ph, checking calories etc... This month relying on rephresh and diet and adding exercise... It's a bit of trial and error for me really, something's just don't work for me :( like aci Jel made my ph rise... That really bummed me

atomic sagebrush
March 16th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Well, I feel that 6 weeks is safer but I agree it seems a missed opportunity to enjoy some time with your little boy. I think you will need to up cals Emily because I recall you're having some trouble keeping weight on.