PDA

View Full Version : Please indulge me! I know many are skeptical

Thorz300
March 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM
So I'm freaking out a bit and convincing myself this is a boy. My biggest problem is this dumb Chinese gender chart! It's been right for all my kids and all my sisters kids, that is a total 9 kids that it has been right on, we'll it says boy for this baby too! There are a lot of different Chinese gender charts out there but it's this specific one that is ALWAYS right for us.......
Can you ladies go to this link and tell me if its right for your kids??? I'm hoping to find that it CAN be wrong!
Ancient Chinese Gender Predictor (http://thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html)

strawberrymom
March 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
It comes up that both my boys should be girls. I'm not 100% certain of their conception dates so I tried a few possibilities and came up girl every time.

mommymachine
March 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Just did it, it was ONLY right for DS3...

Thorz300
March 12th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks ladies, I know it sounds dumb, but that REALLY makes me feel better!

hotdogz&boyz
March 12th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Totally lurking...but I can give you some hope!

I actually was a bit nutty about that ONE chart too. It was the only one that correct for both of my sons. All the other ones had one or the other one as a girl. So this chart was like "the holy grail" of Chinese gender charts. And it said boy for my third as well. It was WRONG! I am due with a girl (confirmed at three separate sonograms with multiple looks each time) in May :)

Never fear, now could be the time that the luck is not with it for you! It really is all a guessing game. It happens the for 9 children it was accurate. But also remember that at least a few of them were boys...which statistically the chart has a slightly better chance of guessing since more boys are conceived than girls.

fish2012
March 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Okay I want to believe this as it tells me twin are girls however it is compete rubbish for 3 reasons I can find and probably many more too

1. While it has ds1 as a boy it says ds2 is a girl - I would not be here now ;-)
2. I cannot choose GMT as a time zone only European central time zone there is no such thing!
3. What if my twins are boy-girl it would be right for one and wrong for the other

Ignore it xx

Thorz300
March 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Totally lurking...but I can give you some hope!

I actually was a bit nutty about that ONE chart too. It was the only one that correct for both of my sons. All the other ones had one or the other one as a girl. So this chart was like "the holy grail" of Chinese gender charts. And it said boy for my third as well. It was WRONG! I am due with a girl (confirmed at three separate sonograms with multiple looks each time) in May :)

Never fear, now could be the time that the luck is not with it for you! It really is all a guessing game. It happens the for 9 children it was accurate. But also remember that at least a few of them were boys...which statistically the chart has a slightly better chance of guessing since more boys are conceived than girls.

Thanks for the support, the funny thing is that of those 9 kids, only 3 are boys, and all 3 are mine. My sisters only have girls....weird!

Mrs_P
March 12th, 2013, 03:33 PM
if i have got the time zone thing right it says all my boys were boys - which they are and this little one is a little girl - which we think she may be (although not very good at showing us so its not properly confirmed)

there are lot of threads on this sort of thing though - by probability its going to be right for some women some of the time but for most women its not possible to know the conception date down to the day - most women not even a us won't always agree with the opk sticks to line up to give a perfect timed date.

Personally i'd stick to nub shots they have a better track record. I did a lot of looking into this before i caught to stats wise and of all the moms i found with three boys (i looked at around 50 sways) at least half of them got their girl so you stand a good chance at pink even after three lads (although i know it seems like it will never ever happen - i was sooooooo sure mine was a boy too)

Northern_Shutterbug
March 12th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Says girl for both my boys and it also says girl for this one, I hope its actually right this time!

The Anchor
March 12th, 2013, 03:39 PM
WOW! Right for both DD and DS. HUH!

Mum to three girls
March 12th, 2013, 03:46 PM
If it was true the Chinese would have actually used it and fewer female fetuses would have been terminated.

Violet_
March 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM
It's right for all mine. Three boys and this girl. Any Chinese Lunar Chart that is worked out correctly works for me.

Good luck though, I know heaps of people that say it doesn't work for them so I think there is definitely hope for you yet.

mommymachine
March 12th, 2013, 04:44 PM
If these things were true how do they explain boy/girl twins?? I found one on IG that was right for all 4 of my kids, but now I can't find it again:(

Navywife620
March 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM
It says both of my boys were girls and then it says boy for this one. maybe I am opposite??

Thorz300
March 12th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks ladies, you give me hope that even this one that is 100% for my family, CAN INDEED BE WRONG!

Southern Butterfly
March 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM
DS1- wrong
DS2- right
DS3- right
This one says Girl

The chart had 50/50 odds of being correct so I'm not surprised it was a mixture of right and wrong results. Don't worry about the chart, you have just as much of a chance to get a girl as anyone else!

WantingPink
March 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
For me it is just the opposite. Says DS1 and DS2 are girls and this baby is a boy.

Cinss
March 12th, 2013, 10:57 PM
right for dd, wrong for ds (unless his willy drops off b4 he is born)

BlueMom
March 12th, 2013, 11:00 PM
For me it's wrong for ds1, right for ds2

iwonder
March 12th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Right for DS1, wrong for DS2.

BabyGirl4Me
March 13th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Chinese Calendar was wrong for me, as are the vast majority of these tools and old wives tales. They all said and suggested girl for my DS. The only one that was ever right for me was sexwizard.info This one got DS right for me, and if I conceived this month I will be expecting a DD if it's right again. Good luck!

Wanting-a-girl
March 13th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Just did the sexwizard one and it says this babe is XX

I can't do ds1 cause I don't know the fathers birthday

Ds2- says conception date is too early... Which mayb cause I was under 18

Ds3-girl

Chinese gender charts I can only do ds3 cause of me being too young when I had my first 2... It dos say boy for ds3 and I did make sure to conceive baby number four when it says girl or it would have driven me crazy... Even tho I don't believe it one bit lol

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM
3 wrong 2 right.

atomic sagebrush
March 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM
It comes up that both my boys should be girls. I'm not 100% certain of their conception dates so I tried a few possibilities and came up girl every time.

I did this exact same thing with every possible conception date and wrong every time

Kiara
March 13th, 2013, 11:15 AM
It was right for my dd and the sexwizard also said girl. But I wouldnt trust it too much, i mean it has 50/50 every time :D

jamieshalon
March 19th, 2013, 11:03 AM
It was right for my first 2 son's, but it says that ds #3 is a girl. It also says that this baby is a boy, but I won't find out for a while on this one.

Honeychild
March 23rd, 2013, 07:54 AM
No go here. Apparently my two boys should be girls. It did say this one was a boy, so hopefully it's just got me backwards!

StPaddyGirl317
March 23rd, 2013, 10:10 AM
It had only been right for this baby..
This is my 6th.