PDA

View Full Version : Ramzi ever wrong??

ICB3
March 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM
So today I had an 8 week u/s and I asked tech and she confirmed baby is on right and placenta is on right by even showing the blood flow. At my 6 wk baby was also on right. So I've pretty much hung it up and am sure this is DS3. I already had feelings it was another boy. So I guess I'm just looking for any glimmer of hope from anybody that had all that spelled out for them but then ended up having opposite gender from Ramzi's theory.

divakotka
March 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM
I'm in the same boat. I should be able to tell you on Thursday but according to my 6+3 week ultrasound pic, Ramzi would predict a boy for me as well.

BunnyGirl19
March 13th, 2013, 03:05 AM
I've had two Ramzi opposites, and their locations were confirmed on a 6-week scan with Doppler. DS1 was on the left and so was DS2. This baby we don't know gender yet but it was dead center at the top of the uterus, no laterality at all.

sugarNspice
March 13th, 2013, 03:23 AM
M/c #4 for me was confirmed by genetic testing to be a boy, and it was implanted on the left, with ovulation from the left ovary (based on corpus luteum location by ultrasound). Ramzi is far from 100% accurate.

ICB3
March 13th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Ok thank you, you ladies are helping me hold onto a bit of hope!

Diva--make sure to update me! Fx