PDA

View Full Version : Is my body hoarding resources?

EmmyRoo
March 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Hi,

It's nearly a month since my ERPC and still no sign of OV and no weightloss AT ALL despite being on LE for 2 weeks (eating under 1800 cals). What's going on? Is my body hoarding its resources after pregnancy, miscarriage, a chest infection and now a cough+cold, all since the end of Jan? Will this help sway pink or hinder it?

X

EmmyRoo
March 16th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Update to say I got a positive opk yesterday so obviously not hoarding that much! Lol. Had an attempt so fingers crossed.

harleyquinn
March 16th, 2013, 04:05 PM
You know after my 12 week loss I had a little extra weight from being pg and it didn't go anywhere for a couple months...I think you body really likes to keep "thinking" its pregnant and its probably water weight that you tend to hang onto while pg (for me anyway).

Glad you got the +opk...its a long tortuous wait but it feels great to move forward in any way you can :)

Wanting-a-girl
March 16th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Good luck! Fingers crossed for u :)

2lovelyboys
March 16th, 2013, 07:08 PM
:fx:

Tammy123
March 17th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Fingers xd emmyroo xx

onthepond
March 17th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Good Luck Emmy! Did you get AF at all, or TTC straight away? I am waiting for my first OV after AF...should be sometime this week. Let's both have great updates here in a few weeks :) KEEP US POSTED!

By the way...I, too, had gained 10 lbs being pregnant and haven't lost ANY of it. Annoying. I thought it would fall off like it did after I had DD. Ooh well, hopefully it will help with my boy sway.