PDA

View Full Version : In the 2ww after 1st month trying

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 17th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I'm finally getting negative opk's (after 3 full days of +opk's) so I'm officially in the 2ww. I'm considering myself 1dpo. Since it's only our first month trying I don't really expect to get a + hpt although it would be wonderful if I did!

3Pink1Blue
April 17th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Good luck and pink dust :fx:

nuthinbutpink
April 17th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Good luck!

praying4princess
April 17th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Im there with ya 4blue!!! I O'd today so Im not even 1dpo!!! Lol Hopefully I had some big fat healthy girl swimmers make it to the action sight!! I really dont want to test too early because it seems like it makes that first trimester go by so slowly when you find out real early, BUT on the other hand I also want to know and want to be able to EAT AGAIN!! How many dpo are you ladies testing? I cant remember how many my doctor said would show up. I know with my last son, he said you should know by next friday and it was negative so I was all depressed and then the next friday I took another one and it was positive! The first one was even a blood test and still didnt show! This is also our first month trying so FX! We got pregnant first try with my last!

praying4princess
April 17th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Oh and what kind of timing did you end up with 4blue?

wishing on a star
April 18th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Thats exactly what i was going to ask praying4princess lol!!
Good luck 4BL4P (hope you dont mind the nickname lol) keep us update with the outcome, we need some more BFP's this month
xxxxxx

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 18th, 2011, 02:00 PM

I wish I knew for sure but I had 3 days of + opk's which kind of threw me for a loop as to when I actually ovulated.

Either I had a 36 hour cutoff plus a 0+16 attempt (which coincides with my ovulation pains)

OR

A 3.5 and a 1.5 day cutoff going by my opk's.

Either way my ph seemed to stay in the 5-5.5 range throughout those days so hopefully that helps (although I know for ttc a girl it could be lower). When I've checked my ph in the past it usually hovered at a 7 or so.

We kind of ttc this month on a whim because dh all of the sudden agreed to go for it and we bd the first time before I knew I was in fertile time.

I guess we'll see! lol.

Flava
April 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1689/1689210y7o23class.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

praying4princess
April 18th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Well good luck!!! Since you were able to squeeze 2 BD's in there surely youll get a BFP!! Im pretty sure 5-5.5 is still great for girl, because 7 is the ideal! So youre much lower than that!! What kind of jellies or lube did you use when BDing? I used Rephresh and mine has stayed in the 4 range. Yes 3 + days wouldve confused me! I had an almost + OPK Friday mid morning so I figured we would BD that night, but then that pm I tested and the line wasnt as noticeable, so I ended up testing Saturday around 10 am and it was bright again so we BD right away! And then I figured out it changed to more neg Friday because I had drank so much before testing which diluted my urine!! Oh well, I ended up with I THINK a 1.5 day cut off!

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 18th, 2011, 06:20 PM
What kind of jellies or lube did you use when BDing? I used Rephresh and mine has stayed in the 4 range.

It worked out that I had been experimenting with replens a few days prior to O to see what it would do to my ph and it seemed to help keep it in the 5 range. Then prior to bding the first time I used a bit of replens and we used sylk lube. The second bding we used sylk lube and I used a little replens afterwards and then kept in a lime tampon overnight that had a ph of a 4.

Hopefully we both end up with bfp's!!! :pray:

praying4princess
April 18th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Well that sounds like a really good sway!!!!! My only worry about mine was not being able to get rid of all of the EWCM. I dont think it was a LOT but still enough! I did a distilled water douche a couple of times, and was popping Zyrtec like it was nobodys business, but it still only helped mildly! Im hoping since the pH of it was low that it was okay. Praying for God to bless us with our healthy baby girl, that we have been waiting on for 11 years!! I hope he answers all of our prayers!

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 18th, 2011, 10:26 PM
My only worry about mine was not being able to get rid of all of the EWCM.

Your sway sounds good too! I had a little ewcm as well although not even close to as much as I'd normally get (I usually get at least 5+ days worth and GOBS of it) so I drank crystal light to try to dry it out (which seemed to help) but since the ph was around 5 I tried not to stress over it too much.

Hope the next 2 weeks go by fast :happy:

Do you have several boys as well? I love my boys dearly and would certainly love another I just really want to experience raising a daughter too.

My Fabulous Children
April 18th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Good luck.

praying4princess
April 19th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Your sway sounds good too! I had a little ewcm as well although not even close to as much as I'd normally get (I usually get at least 5+ days worth and GOBS of it) so I drank crystal light to try to dry it out (which seemed to help) but since the ph was around 5 I tried not to stress over it too much.

Hope the next 2 weeks go by fast :happy:

Do you have several boys as well? I love my boys dearly and would certainly love another I just really want to experience raising a daughter too.

Yes we have 2 boys, ages 10 & 4 together and I have a 14 yr old stepson!! We have been wanting a girl since our first son, naturally because my DH already had a boy he really wanted a girl! But I guess God had other plans!! So Im praying that he was saving our baby girl for now! We actually had decided we werent having anymore kids, and my husband kept saying he wasnt taking any more chances!! Lol But then at our family Thanksgiving my sis in law said she hd a dream that somebody in the family would hav a baby next year! We are the only ones left available :bigsmile: so everyone said uh oh yall better watch out! We said NO WAY, it wont be us!! Well a few days later we got to talking about that and some other things that have happened over the last 1 1/2 years and I said you know maybe this was Gods way of telling us its time and we're not done yet. So we made the decision to try one more time and do as much research and praying as we could. So here we are!!! :happy: And we're so beyond excited!! Its funny how God can speak to you and turn your life around just like that! We went from one day not wanting anymore kids to a few days later, thrilled at the idea!! It just seemed that God had laid out the path before us but we didnt really know where He was headed! Everything has just kind of fallen into place! That is exactly how we feel, we cant imagine our life without our boys but we also want to experience raising a daughter! Having mommy/daughter stuff to do and daddy having that special relationship with his baby girl!!

iluvmyman
April 27th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Good Luck!