PDA

View Full Version : And here we go again

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Anyway, since January is not convient for me to have a baby, I guess my odds for BFP are higher then usual! :rofl:

babydes56
April 18th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Did you make an attempt this month? How did your attempt go, did you only dtd once or all around O? I gave this month a break & will continue trying from next month

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Hey babydes!:happy: Yes, I remember you said January baby is not convenient for you either.
I attempted this month, Bding 2 days before O ( Friday, April 15) and on O day hopefuly (Sunday, April 17th)
This month Jonas matches my actual O date so I got my hopes high :pray: However if my af is here again before I get to test, I will skip my May-sway, bcos February is ultra-inconvenient for me.
FX for your next month!!!!:fx:

babydes56
April 18th, 2011, 09:50 AM
FX for you, when do you test? You had good Bding timing too so lets hope this is your month.

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I test only if my af is late:o so that would be May 2nd or 3rd.

Foxy
April 18th, 2011, 12:57 PM
How exciting! Good luck!

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 18th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Anyway, since January is not convient for me to have a baby, I guess my odds for BFP are higher then usual! :rofl:

Hey - me too! I was thinking I would rather not have a "New Years baby" (major snow storms around here at that time and we have a bit of a drive to the hospital!) which immediately upped my chances of getting pg this month :rofl:

Flava
April 18th, 2011, 03:19 PM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1689/1689210y7o23class.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

lightofmylife
April 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Ooo Zivic i was thinking of uu... i remembered u r gonna try on 17th april......... Good luck :)

My Fabulous Children
April 18th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Good luck.

Zivic-Bubac
April 19th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Ooo Zivic i was thinking of uu... i remembered u r gonna try on 17th april......... Good luck :)

Aaww, thank you, you are too kind!:awe:

Zivic-Bubac
April 19th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Hey - me too! I was thinking I would rather not have a "New Years baby" (major snow storms around here at that time and we have a bit of a drive to the hospital!) which immediately upped my chances of getting pg this month :rofl:

EXACTLY!!!!!:rofl:

Zivic-Bubac
April 19th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks Flava, Foxy and My Fab Children!!!! Appreciate it!!!:kiss:

wishing on a star
April 19th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Good luck zivic!! You know its funny ive been ttc for 4 months and nearly skipped this month as i already have a christmas baby and didnt want another, anyway long story short i didnt skip it and i got my bfp its always the way lol!! Now i am though i dont mind too much just feel glad to be pregnant
xxxxxx

ELP
April 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
Yep, here we go again ZB:bigsmile: :fx: to all here and on their way!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
April 23rd, 2011, 01:54 PM
I feel lots of cramping, sometimes even sharp pain. Do you guys think that's promising?:think: I'm at 6dpo ( so obviouslu it's all implantation :rofl:)

My Fabulous Children
April 23rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Sounds very promising to me!!

wishing on a star
April 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
I feel lots of cramping, sometimes even sharp pain. Do you guys think that's promising?:think: I'm at 6dpo ( so obviouslu it's all implantation :rofl:)
Dont wanna get your hopes up hunny but thats exactley what i had at 5 dpo and then slight pains for the next 2 days!!
Lots of luck
xxxx

Zivic-Bubac
April 23rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
Dont wanna get your hopes up hunny but thats exactley what i had at 5 dpo and then slight pains for the next 2 days!!
Lots of luck
xxxx

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:kiss: Of course I got my hopes sky rocketing! :p

Freya
April 25th, 2011, 04:25 AM
I think the cramps sound promising :) ! GL, Zivic :luck: !

ELP
April 25th, 2011, 08:51 AM
ZB, have you been looking around the predictors just in case lol, did you know you ovulated right in the middle of Sagitarius which is a boy sign;)

LolaInLove
April 25th, 2011, 09:26 AM
ZB, I got cramps then also, hoping this is it for you!!!!!:fingers:

Zivic-Bubac
April 25th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Oh thank you guys!:HH:
Yes ELP, I know, EVERYTHING is pointing to a boy this month, Moon Phase, Moon Sign, biorhtym, my sway :rofl:
I had everything lined up in September last year and did a perfect sway which resulted in af right on time :mad:

Hope you guys are right and I'm cooking blue bean as we speak :pray: