PDA

View Full Version : Biorhythms and jonas calculator

wishing on a star
April 18th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I keep hearing these two mentioned, especially on another site that i was on. I was wandering if someone could help me work out my biorhythm ect fot the date i concieved?
xxxxxxxx

Flava
April 18th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I have no clue about the jonas and some1 posted a link here for biorhythms but I can't figure it our:hair:

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM
OK, here we go: www.astro.com then click on Extended Chart Selection>Special Charts, click on the falling menu and scroll down to Biorhythmic Chart.

Or shorter way: http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=e&gm=a2
Make sure to enter your data 1st! (DOB and place OB)
On biorhythmic chart you'll see 3 lines: blue ( physical), red (emotional) and green (intellectual) We are interested only in blue and red lines.
Boy biorhytm: + blue (above central line) - red (below central line) Lean boy: + blue + red Girl biorhytm: - blue + red Lean girl biorhytm: -blue, -red

Below Biorhythmic Chat ( same site) is Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar (or Jonas) Or shortcut: http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?&lang=e&gm=a2 Jonas is about Sun/Moon angle and your fertility, you can find more on their official site (www.drjonasmethod.com)

Flava
April 18th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks! I still can't do it because it need birth hour and min. and I don't know it only the date.

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I believe you can go by the date only.:luck:

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the links, I will link back to this thread from the biorhythms.

Flava - maybe this is a dumb suggestion but I personally would probably just pick a number. I think the day is much more important than the hour/minute of birth.

Flava
April 28th, 2011, 02:51 PM
jonas show girl in Oct. for me. ( I don't like it of course...) boy for Sept. and Dec. hmmm maybe I try in Sept. or Dec.?
But what is the yellow and black marks on both calendars?
If I change the min. only the red mark changes .Suppose to be fertile days I guess.( on jonas)

Zivic-Bubac
April 28th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Black dots are new Moon, yellow are full Moon.
I believe you can count on boy/girl signs only if your actual O date matches their O date. I was trying during 'girl' months as well because my O date was earlier then their, except last September ( boy sign) and this April 17th when my O date EXACTLY matched their O date and it was boy sign....but in vane...

My Fabulous Children
April 28th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Flava, How did you do it?

My Fabulous Children
April 28th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Do I have to register I'm confused?

ELP
April 28th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I like that site!! It gives lots of different charts doesn't it:agree: I didn't register MFC just clicked on the 'enter data' (I think it said?) bit on the main page.

ELP
April 28th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I

ELP
April 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I just read my free daily horoscope fromi it awell and it was surprisingly accurate. It could also have been written for anyone in the current climate lol, but still I reckon I'll read it again tomorrow :oops:

Zivic-Bubac
April 28th, 2011, 03:54 PM
You have to enter your DOB and place OB and time of birth.

Flava
April 29th, 2011, 09:35 AM
zivic I don't know which ones are the boy signs...so you have to O on their date and on boy sign? but we don't exactly know when we O, right? hmmm:think: and this calendar only works if you O on their date?

IDK..I said I don't care about the chinese calendar so maybe this is the same.
And the biorith. chart gives you boy and girl chance every month and jonas don't so something is not right then.How can I have a full boy month but it is under girl sign ??
Also I don't know my birth min. and every time I change the min. it changes the O date, so not working for me.

just to Add the also put my O day around the 27th and I think it will be around the 12...so well see...

Flava
April 29th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Flava, How did you do it?

I just do it like zivic said in post #3.