PDA

View Full Version : Leg hair growth and gender....

Lld2006
March 18th, 2013, 07:38 PM
I have heard faster leg hair growth tends to be true for moms expecting boys...BUT with my two boys it was regular, and now with #3 at 8wks pg it is growing really really fast! What are your experiences? Dying for a girl so I wish it would stop growing so darn fast!! ;)

Wanting-a-girl
March 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I have heard this too and have seen many opposites... My one friend who has a boy and two girls swears its true but who knows

The only baby I paid attention to my legs was ds3 and yes I was hairier I even got a bit of dark tummy hair :s but I know for a fact I didnt get tummy hair with the first two boys... With this preg my leg hair has def slowed down... I normally have to shave everyday to stay smooth and now I can go a week and just have stubble... Very convenient lol ... I don't know what I'm having yet but I had an u/s today and it's maybe a girl

Kiara
March 18th, 2013, 08:11 PM
My hair is growing super fast this pregnancy.Not sure yet what im having though :fx: that you will get your girl!!

Princess of Pink
March 18th, 2013, 08:13 PM
My hair and nails always grow super fast when pregnant.

Thorz300
March 18th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Well like Wanting said, I never noticed/paid attention with my 1st two boys but with my 3rd boy I was a hairy monster, I never have to shave my armpits more than once a week, I just don't grow much armpit hair, but with Ds3 I had to shave everyday. I don't know what this baby is but my hair isnt growing nearly as fast this time.... I doubt it means much though.

Bimby
March 18th, 2013, 10:41 PM
I have noticed a difference with this pregnancy. I hardly have to shave my legs at all but my underarms are the same. I also dont seem to get the odd chin hairs as often. Weird.. With my boys I just stayed the same.. I doubt it means anything though so dont stress :)

Pearl327
March 19th, 2013, 04:50 AM
With my DD I didn't really notice until about half way through the pregnancy that I hardly had any hair on my legs, Just the odd patch here and there would grow. This time around in the 1st tri all my hairs turned really dark but then at 14 weeks they stopped growing too. I was sure I was having another girl but nope it is a DS. :)

Pangea
March 19th, 2013, 06:15 AM
With both DS1 and DS2 the hair on my legs stopped growing in the second half of the pregnancy, so the old wives tale wasn't true for me. My belly got really hairy though.

Wanting-a-girl
March 19th, 2013, 07:47 AM
^^^^^^^^^€ and thats why I don't out trust into any of the theory's there are always opposites

Kiara
March 29th, 2013, 11:23 AM
My leg hair is not growing fast anymore. So weird:think:

Mel1983
March 30th, 2013, 03:07 AM
My leg hair is not growing fast anymore. So weird:think:

Same here my hairs have really slowed down, haven't had my eyebrows waxed for ages they don't usually last this long! I have 2 boys already don't know what I'm having this time

DLTAG89
April 9th, 2013, 08:38 AM
This one was the opposite for me, with both my boys my leg hair stopped growing and i didnt need to shave the whole pregnancy (it was great :D)

I'm now pregnant with no.3 and i'm like a yeti, the hair on my legs is growing more than usual . . . weird. I dont know what i'm having yet though.

Boymomsrock
April 9th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I've only had boys and my leg hair virtually stops growing when preg.