PDA

View Full Version : Potatoes

mmsgirlie22
April 18th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Someone hide the potatoes from me. Holy hell.....i've been eating them like a crazy person. bake 'em up, put some cheese and salsa on top and i'm good to go. But geee wizz I've been eating like 2 a day.

Zivic-Bubac
April 18th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Good job!:agree: Did you gain any weight yet?
I gained few kilograms and I feel big as a boat lol! I eat 2 banans a day, bag of chips, figs, cereals for brekkie but it's a complete torture....C'mon bfp, I want to skip that breakfast! :rofl:

Foxy
April 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Great job! Potatoes are not my fave, but I try LOL!

mmsgirlie22
April 18th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Hey Z....i'm sure i've gained several pounds. I just don't want to look at the scale...it'll make me cry.

My Fabulous Children
April 18th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Me too a lot of potatoes!!!

TTC5
April 19th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Count me in lol I eat them every day too! And salted to the max :P

LolaInLove
April 19th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Tater it up, I say! I ate some form of potato every day, sometimes twice a day. AND I gained 28 lbs over 8 months doing that. Potatoes are my #1 fat culprit. But oh well, hopefully they helped bring me my boy.

My Fabulous Children
April 19th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Same here Lola ..I gained about 30 pounds!!! :hair:

Flava
April 19th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Good job!:agree: Did you gain any weight yet?
I gained few kilograms and I feel big as a boat lol! I eat 2 banans a day, bag of chips, figs, cereals for brekkie but it's a complete torture....C'mon bfp, I want to skip that breakfast! :rofl:

You only gained a few Kg from this?? You are sooooooooo lucky! If I would eat all this I would be like a wale!

Flava
April 19th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Same here Lola ..I gained about 30 pounds!!! :hair:

You just don't worry because you are going to have a boy! I had a u/s dream and it was yours! Maybe you remember back in the BC I had 1 for Melissa too! So for you we where watching the TV screen ( don't ask how I get there...) and the baby was big and was facing the spine so we only saw the back first. The tech had to look under him from the site and then everyone can see it was a boy! he got big boy things hanging there LOL

now why can I just have a dream like that for myself?:worry: