PDA

View Full Version : energy levels and gender !

tulip
March 19th, 2013, 05:47 PM
for moms having both genders. were you more tired and sleepy with the boys ??

Wanting-a-girl
March 19th, 2013, 06:05 PM
I don't know what I'm having this time but the fatigue with my three boys was ridiculous and I have not had an ounce,of fatigue this preg so 3 more weeks till I find out

pebmcpd7
March 19th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I am exhausted all the time, but then I have 6 more to run around after and I am not as young as I was!!! But it likely is a sign it is a boy!!!

4Giffins
March 19th, 2013, 07:06 PM
I dont know what Im having either but I was no where near as tired with my girls as I am now!! Seriously just almost fell asleep at my desk! Lol, of course I do have two children now and work full time so that could contribute also!!

mommymachine
March 19th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I was equally exhausted with all my pregnancies. But I have thyroid issues:(

Bimby
March 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I dont remember being tired with DS1 but DS2 I was exhausted. I would take 3 hr naps when DS1 would take his 3hr nap - with this pregnancy (DD) I was tired but I dont think as much as DS2 but I would still take naps in the day so was tired enough..

tulip
March 19th, 2013, 08:48 PM
thank you ladies...this is just for fun...bt with my last pregnancy whc was a boy I had to go to my car during workhours for a nap !:bigsmile: one sat anywhere, I never felt like getting up...never felt tht way with my girl...& ths pregnancy I hv been working out and feel fresher ......

Wanting-a-girl...fx for you...really wish you hear "healthy girl" at your scan :happy:

iluvmy4sons
March 21st, 2013, 12:13 AM
I am so tired with this pregnancy which is a girl, but I also have insomnia so that could e part of the reason. I don't remember being this tired until the last trimester with my boys.

Navywife620
March 21st, 2013, 03:44 PM
My mom told me when she was pregnant with me the biggest thing she could remember was she was exhausted. She said she remembers laying on the couch dozing off while my brother and sister played. I think a lot plays into your lifestyle and what all you do. I have days where I am more tired than others.

StPaddyGirl317
March 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM
My girls, by far.

Zivic-Bubac
March 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM
When pg with DD1 I was constantly in a semi-coma, couldn't wake up in the morning and took at least one long nap during the day.
DD2-dominant symptom was metalic taste in my mouth, not sleepiness
DD3-I was tired, but nothing as extreme like with DD1, good night sleep did the trick

Hobbermittens
March 21st, 2013, 04:18 PM
I was exhausted with all my pregnancies, though I think my first son (second pregnancy) was the worst. Then again, after you have 2 kids, the 3rd and 4th pregnancies don't leave much time for napping! I think I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow with all of them.

hotdogz&boyz
March 29th, 2013, 03:09 PM
This one is the worst for exhaustion. BUT, I have a 3.5 year old and an 18-month old who doesn't sleep thru the night! It's bound to catch up eventually. But this one is a girl. So I have to say I have been more tired with her. I felt pretty good with my boys.

6bluewant1pink
April 2nd, 2013, 04:19 PM
I was never worn out with my 6 boys had tons energy! This time i am so worn out i even fall asleep on good TV shows i've been waiting a wk to see LOL. Hope this is a girl sign for me!

Thorz300
April 2nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
With my first 2 boys I wasn't ever tired, with DS3 I was exhausted everyday and needed a nap each afternoon, with this pregnancy I am SUPER exhausted! I don't know the sex yet (probably a boy because that is all we seem to make) but I really don't think it has much to do with it, I think it is more that I now have 3 kids to chase around and I am 6 years older than I was with DS1

dloui128
April 2nd, 2013, 05:00 PM
I was tired with the girls but no where near as tired as I was with my son

6bluewant1pink
April 2nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
My friend has 3 boys then a girl. She said she was very tired with her girl, nothing with her boys.

mumof6
May 7th, 2013, 11:08 PM
with all my boys i have been tired but never had a chance to relax as i worked full time hours and had the house to run etc. i have severe iron deficiency and found that as long as i took my supps i wasnt too bad
this time i have just been completely wiped out - i quit my job a few months ago too so i dont have work to worry about this time but i find i am completely exhausted and will fall asleep if given the chance which is completely out of character for me

baby's gender is unknown this time though