PDA

View Full Version : My little collection of pretty things

Mrs_P
March 22nd, 2013, 10:06 AM
Hubby is going to kill me - seem to have got carried away on ebay!

For my little lady:

i have ordered her the quilt and pillowcase from this range:

close up of quilt:

And for for my little man (who is still in a cot bed as he's only 2 but needs an update from winnie the pooh):

I know he's not a babe but it was so cute i had to share - his room is getting a male take on a vintage theme

Ps anyone doing baby rooms please share pics too as well as the clothes and things - i have never done a nursery for one reason or another or than for ds3 (little lady won't be getting one as we only have three beds so she will be in with us until we can move or extend but am doing her a little area in our room)

will add my clothes later (well her clothes - hopefully)

so hope this baby turns out to a girl and is ok otherwise i am going to have to find someone to give it all to

Sway&Wish
March 22nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
Love these! What is the brand?

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2013, 10:36 AM
Darling!!!

Mrs_P
March 22nd, 2013, 10:39 AM

my girly clothes

Mrs_P
March 22nd, 2013, 10:41 AM
Love these! What is the brand?

both are mamas and papas - i love their bedding - both off ebay though (i think both are discontinued - have had my eyes on the girly set since before ds3)

girls range is called tres petite
boys range is called finders keepers

Mrs_P
March 22nd, 2013, 10:46 AM

couple more of the boys bedding - just in case anyone expecting a little man fancies a look

Sway&Wish
March 22nd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Thanks. I know most people rave about girl things, but I think boy stuff can be equally amazing!

Atsaukina1
March 22nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
now i've got to see her room:) beautiful quilts

5boysandcounting
March 24th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Lovely bedding! My youngest little boy is 2 also. He is such a mummy's boy :)
I love the outfits you got. I spied a couple in your pic that I have bought too! I will add my pics to the thread when I get around to taking them...

fish2012
March 30th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Oh so lovely love bits for ds3 too!

Trying to hold off ;-). For the moment!

5boysandcounting
March 31st, 2013, 08:42 PM
I've been trying to add some pics to show you some of the little outfits I have bought but having trouble uploading them. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? :think:

Mum23boys
April 3rd, 2013, 06:21 AM
MRS P - I love love love your bits - am soooooo jealous - Cant wait for the next 19 weeks to fly by so i can see what we have cooking and get online and do some shopping - we are not having a nursery this time around as we want to keep the spare room as a spare room for guests especially once baby is born incase my mum wants to come stay but IF we have a girl I may manage to convince hubby to do a nursery for her :-) if its another boy it will stay with us then go in with its brothers

Mrs_P
April 3rd, 2013, 04:37 PM
i can't wait to see what you have cooking to! I so admire you for the team green thing but really can't wait, although it still feels like forever til we reach the end

fish2012
April 5th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Mum23 I kinda feel you'll be joining the shopping spree ;-) :fx: