PDA

View Full Version : Help with a middle name

Mrs_P
March 23rd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Just in case i am lucky enough to get my little girl :pray: (and something horrible doesn't go wrong):

We are struggling a little with a middle name - our potential daughter is to be Isabelle; the only girls name my hubby and i have ever agreed on and we have had it picked since way before we were pregnant, but we are struggling with a middle name. All of our children have long traditional names that can be shortened.

So far i like Isabelle Lily and Isabelle Alice (which i am leaning more towards) but i wondered if anyone has an better suggestions or other ideas - thank you x

thehappypixi
March 23rd, 2013, 03:40 PM
I've always gone for family names as middle names, Joshua is Philip after my brother and Grandfather, and Louis is Alexander after my Grandfather and Graham after Marks Dad.
If I ever have a girl, she would probably get middle names Patricia after my Mum and or Anne Marie, Nicole after my gran :D

Mrs_P
March 23rd, 2013, 03:55 PM
I have too in the past the boys are named after our granddads, my uncle and my brother for middle names but this is our last so i don't want to choose between my mom and my mil and neither really go. Funnily enough we all have Ann as a middle name on my side and my dh's but i'm not keen on it

Dreamofpink
March 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Isabelle Alice is such a beautiful, elegant name. I can understand why you like it so much! Go with that ;)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

harleyquinn
March 23rd, 2013, 04:13 PM
I too love and adore Isabelle Alice! Just beautiful.

She is coming before you know it! ((hugs))

mommymachine
March 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
I like Isabelle Lily!

Mrs_P
March 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
I too love and adore Isabelle Alice! Just beautiful.

She is coming before you know it! ((hugs))

I hope not, thats the worrying part she needs to stop cooking for ages yet!

harleyquinn
March 23rd, 2013, 05:12 PM
Yes you are right, she needs some more cooking time for sure, oops on the "before you know it" LOL :)

Have you had pre-term labor with the other boys? I know with the 4th, things seem to get fired up and it can be worrisome xx

You are almost 27 weeks, thats IS really close to being fully baked. Day by day she gets stronger :)

I have a friend who has 5 boys, one of who she delivered very early and then had several losses before conceiving her baby girl and she worried the entire pregnancy but she now holds the most beautiful doll like baby you have ever seen in your life!! Chances are you will have the same happy ending and little Isabelle will be worrying you in a different way (it never stops does it?):) :)

Mrs_P
March 23rd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Yes you are right, she needs some more cooking time for sure, oops on the "before you know it" LOL :)

Have you had pre-term labor with the other boys? I know with the 4th, things seem to get fired up and it can be worrisome xx

You are almost 27 weeks, thats IS really close to being fully baked. Day by day she gets stronger :)

I have a friend who has 5 boys, one of who she delivered very early and then had several losses before conceiving her baby girl and she worried the entire pregnancy but she now holds the most beautiful doll like baby you have ever seen in your life!! Chances are you will have the same happy ending and little Isabelle will be worrying you in a different way (it never stops does it?):) :)

No although that kinda makes it worse, i had perfect text book pregnancies with the boys and all went over - i've also been lucky enough not to miscarry yet. This little one has just given us problems from the beginning - she'll probably give me more heartache and grey hairs than all the boys put together

Rainbow baby
March 24th, 2013, 06:54 AM
My girl name is Isabelle Rose! ;p shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!! Just need a daughter!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 24th, 2013, 07:00 AM
I love the name Isabelle Rose. My little girl's middle name is Rose. Hope you're doing well Mrs. P.

lovemy4
March 24th, 2013, 10:21 AM
My dd's middle name is Isabel :) I think it's so pretty! I like Jane, Rose, Marie, Erin or Reese for middle names with Isabel. I hope your little girl doesn't give you any more trouble and hangs out cooking until at least 37 weeks :HH:

True Blue
March 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I love Isabelle Rose :heart:

Jadis
March 25th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Oooh, my vote goes to Isabelle Alice. Very cute and classic.

Tiggerian
April 1st, 2013, 06:39 AM
Isabelle Rose is very cute too - but of the two you got there defo Isabelle Alice.

Others you could consider could be:
Isabelle Fay
Isabelle Niamh
Isabelle Pearl
Isabelle Bree
Isabelle Liv (means Life in danish, btw - and I mean that literally)

Jenht
April 12th, 2013, 08:29 PM
I like Isabelle Alice. Also love Isabelle Kate