PDA

View Full Version : TT question?

My Fabulous Children
April 19th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Hi,

Which supplements shouldn't be taken with TT? and also can TT mess with my cycle I believe it does, and it made my O late.

Any opinions please? :think:

Thanks.

LolaInLove
April 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I never took it, but I don't think you are supposed to take other testosterone-increasing supps with it, like LArg. I think you can take FertileCm with it, though, as it just has a little bit of LArg in it. I would not be surprised if you O'ed late. I O'ed all over the place with the various supps and whatnot from swaying! Especially the hormonal supps. But, look at some of the sways, MFC, because I'm not sure. I was scared of it a little bit....when I was in the health food store and asked the expert there if I should take it to raise testosterone (just seeing what he'd say), he was like "YOU are going to take this? I've never heard of women taking this supplement, it is really designed for men." Now, not that he is the all-knowing supp master or anything, but that kinda freaked me out, so I decided not to add it.

My Fabulous Children
April 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks Lola. I decided just to take LArg.

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2011, 09:54 AM
There is conflicting info on IG about whether or not it even sways blue. It may sway PINK and it looks like Tamara took it out of FAQ for at least awhile because of this!!! O.o

I'm going to start a separate thread about this because ELP knows a lot about it!!

ELP
April 23rd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Just answered briefly on the other thread, but it was something I stumbled across on a baby predictor site of all places about higher gonadtropin swaying pink, then I remembered TT had something to do with gonadtropin and askes T, where she said that the higher gonadtropin thing was unproven. If there are studies for the affects of gonadtropin then I think we should look into it further with this sites new approach to things:agree:

btw, the cycle I took it I concived a girl but I had many things going against me.

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
There are TONS of studies about the gonadotrophin. All the William James studies deal with gonadotrophin but they are all PAY ONLY.:hair::hair::hair:

I should write to him and see if he'll send me all his studies - he has some that are so awesome-sounding that they make my mouth water.