PDA

View Full Version : Now solar flares to worry about!

kaseybaby
April 19th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I was on IG this morning because for some reason I couldn't get on this site. And I was reading a thread about solar flares and how basically I need to get pregnant this summer or have to wait until next spring because of the solar flares.

If it isn't one thing with swaying it is another. You just can't win! :worry:

pastelpicnic
April 19th, 2011, 06:38 PM
I know Kb, I feel the same way!!! It's like, can't I just do the diet and change my PH and then that's it! LOL.

kaseybaby
April 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
It makes me so nervous to do a cut off. I feel like I need to get pregnant immediately.

DoulaMama
April 19th, 2011, 11:03 PM
It makes me so nervous to do a cut off. I feel like I need to get pregnant immediately.

I feel the same way! I actually wasn't going to try until Oct/Nov of this year originally...LOL and then I got really into this swaying stuff and now I'm kinda panicked! Do I just start the diet now, hope my cycles resume soon and get preggo ASAP? Do I calm down, lose more weight, get pregnant later and stress about stuff like this(solar flares)later??? Ugh.

kaseybaby
April 20th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I feel the same way! I actually wasn't going to try until Oct/Nov of this year originally...LOL and then I got really into this swaying stuff and now I'm kinda panicked! Do I just start the diet now, hope my cycles resume soon and get preggo ASAP? Do I calm down, lose more weight, get pregnant later and stress about stuff like this(solar flares)later??? Ugh.

Exactly. My mind keeps going back and forth. I think I am going to stick to my original plan and begin ttc in July, but that only leaves me until September to get pregnant. So i don't think I am going to do much of a cut off. It seems like solar flares will have a great affect then cut offs will, so i am going to do deanna's plan, diet, ions, and hope for the best.

atomic sagebrush
April 21st, 2011, 09:59 AM
:rofl: If solar flares are ever proven to make one iota of difference to gender ratio, I will strip naked and walk down the streets of New York leading the Macy's Day Parade! (now watch tomorrow there will be some scientific study done about it!!!:hair:)

Here's why - all these things that sway, the reason why they sway is not magic or voodoo, it's for real biological reasons that were either designed by God or fashioned by evolution over the course of millions of years for one reason alone - they help our ancestors to survive better and be more successful at handing down their genes to the next generation.

Things like diet and body type, even more "far out" things like seasons and the moon, affect everyone all the time and have for all these millions of years and so those are the types of things that affect our bodies enough so we evolve/are designed to be affected by them. Something that happens every eleven years or whatever the solar cycle is, that has very little affect on any of our day to day lives or bodies...there's just no way that any mechanism would be of such critical (or quite frankly ANY importance) that it would cause ALL humans everywhere on the face of the planet to suddenly start cranking out mostly one gender or another.

If that happened or had ever happened, it would be front page news on the cover of every magazine, newspaper...it would be in old books, in old legends...but there are none of these things, the gender ratio has hovered at 105-100 everywhere all the time wherever it was studied. Which strongly indicates that such an occurance (solar flares drastically affecting gender ratio all around the world) NEVER happened. Solar flares do not affect gender ratio.

I FORBID you guys to stress about solar flares.

kaseybaby
April 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Lol! Atomic, thank you for the reply. I am a totally logical person, but this swaying stuff is literally driving me insane. I just need to stay off of IG and stay on here. :)

DoulaMama
April 21st, 2011, 11:17 AM
Lol! Atomic, thank you for the reply. I am a totally logical person, but this swaying stuff is literally driving me insane. I just need to stay off of IG and stay on here. :)
I agree! I am a researcher at heart..but I've gone Cuckoo for coco puffs the past month, reading everything I can to help with my sway. Thank you for bringing me back to Earth, AS :D

ELP
April 21st, 2011, 11:28 AM
lol, I was just coming on here to look up solar flares:oops: purely for funs sake:bigsmile: I've already checked the pattern of my last childs hair, the moon sign of conception and a few prediction sites already this morning:rofl:

kaseybaby
April 21st, 2011, 12:14 PM
lol, I was just coming on here to look up solar flares:oops: purely for funs sake:bigsmile: I've already checked the pattern of my last childs hair, the moon sign of conception and a few prediction sites already this morning:rofl:
What is with the pattern of your childs hair about? I need to check that next! ha! :rofl:

ELP
April 21st, 2011, 12:24 PM
What is with the pattern of your childs hair about? I need to check that next! ha! :rofl:

:rofl: Don't forget to take into account which side you usually sleep on aswell! All these things are a swaying must:prof: Not really:bigsmile:

pastelpicnic
April 21st, 2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks AS for helping my brain to get back in check! I swear the more I read the more I freak out. Like you have been saying, if alls we are going to do is stress about every little thing that we may or may not due, then this is all pointless!!!! I'm trying really hard at the end of everyday to sway calmly, but I'm an anxious and impatient person by nature so it's a work in progress for me. ;)

pastelpicnic
April 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM
LMAO ELP!!!