PDA

View Full Version : April 2WW

Rabbit0809
March 26th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Hello ladies xoxo

Starting our lovely April 2ww here,fingers crossed for us all this month.

Angelone
March 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Hey rabbit I'm bac in the 2ww too oed early this month so I'm 2dpo fx for us xox

Am3a
March 26th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Hi girls, I'm back too. :-)

Am3a
March 26th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I think I'm going crazy and the 2ww has only just begun!

I'm doing a tracking cycle through a fertility centre and was given the green light to bd over the wkd. Had a BT first thing Monday and was told my levels are rising for ovulation so no more BD. Had another BT yesterday (Tuesday) and was called at 7am this morning (Wednesday) to say I haven't ovulated yet, and today is the day.

So what i'm freaking out about and I guess I'm asking - do you think 3 days is too long between bd and O as I j&d?

😖

Rabbit0809
March 27th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Nice to c u over here ladies,lets hope our next thread together will be Due in December ;) cant wait
Im cd1 today,was cramping alot yesterday,thought af would show up yesterday,but low and behold it showed up today,sooooo lets how April is THE month.
On April 7 is my 28th birthday,and my daughters 5th birthday,and appx my ovulation day lol,lets hope we get our gift that me and my dd have long been wishing for,a little healthy pinky beany.

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Here's hoping this is our cycle girls a wee Christmas baby wud b lovely but also scary rabbit lol... I don't lik the thought of being hospital at Christmas :(xx

Huds
March 27th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Nice to c u over here ladies,lets hope our next thread together will be Due in December ;) cant wait
Im cd1 today,was cramping alot yesterday,thought af would show up yesterday,but low and behold it showed up today,sooooo lets how April is THE month.
On April 7 is my 28th birthday,and my daughters 5th birthday,and appx my ovulation day lol,lets hope we get our gift that me and my dd have long been wishing for,a little healthy pinky beany.

Good luck to u rabbit. Im in the same boat my af showed up this morning!

Good luck ladies!!

Emily
March 27th, 2013, 09:23 AM
What is going on with AF this month? She is visiting everyone on the same day!!!

Rabbit0809
March 27th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Why dont u girls put a cycle ticker in ur signature,so we roughly know who is where in their cycle,and we can track and stalk each other,lol

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Lol love it rabbit... How do u do that ha ha x

Huds
March 27th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Hahaha i love it too rabbit!!! Dnt know if i can do that on my phone

Rabbit0809
March 31st, 2013, 02:20 PM
U surely can,u just open a site like Pregnology: Pregnancy dates and numbers (http://www.pregnology.com) as an example, create ur ticker by inputing ur cycle details,then copying and pasting the html or bb code in this forum,by clicking settings,edit signature,and pasting it there ;)

Soooo whats up ladies.no one is around here much,how far along r u?
Right now am 5dpo,and am really excited but very very nervous coz am dropping some sway stuff,this is our 3rd cycle and I really have to get preggo soon.
It isnt even the 2ww yet and am dying already haha

Am3a
March 31st, 2013, 10:05 PM
Hi Rabbit, I'm 5dpo too! I've completely dropped my sway as the Easter holiday food was too good to pass up! Back to it today, but I guess the damage is already done! I'm feeling really positive about this cycle and I'm having to go to the loo ALL the time! It may be too early for symptoms to have started but I'm remaining hopeful!

Anyone else having some coincidental symptoms?

Rabbit0809
April 1st, 2013, 05:09 AM
Ooops,sorry I have to correct that,I was cd5 not 5dpo, mind going craaaazy here haha

Huds
April 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM
Ooops,sorry I have to correct that,I was cd5 not 5dpo, mind going craaaazy here haha

Lol rabbit i was just about to say that.. U cant be 5dpo - we had af the same day remember. I came off at the weekend. Let the dtd commence lol. Havent been on the site for a while bcos of the easter long weekend. Stayd off thr chocs.. Thank god. This month im guna try and dtd every two to three days and see what happens. Fingers crossed for this month girls

Rabbit0809
April 3rd, 2013, 05:09 AM
Ooops got a +ve opk now at cd8,looks like ill be ovulating early, yaaaaay, bring it on,lol,let the BABY DANCING commence haha
Sad thing is that I really dont enjoy sex for the purpose of baby making, I always think in my mind, is he going to finish yet ? Haha

Huds
April 3rd, 2013, 06:19 AM
Ooops got a +ve opk now at cd8,looks like ill be ovulating early, yaaaaay, bring it on,lol,let the BABY DANCING commence haha
Sad thing is that I really dont enjoy sex for the purpose of baby making, I always think in my mind, is he going to finish yet ? Haha

Wow rabbit u go girl!!!!

black&gold
April 3rd, 2013, 06:59 AM
10DPO here and if AF doesn't arrive today this will be my longest LP in 6 months (that I know of.. could be even longer!) I woke up at 3am to go to the washroom and had wanted to test this am so I tested then. I'm doing Lunacaption (to help with LP - you leave your room pitch black for 13 days, turn lights on for 3, then off again) so I couldn't turn the bathroom light on to see the results. I used my hubby's cell to shine it on but I couldn't really see a line, mind you it was very hard to tell. I didn't wait the full 10 mins. Anyways, this morning when I woke up at 6, there was a light pink line.. obviously way after the time frame is up but now I'm not sure what to think. Does an evap turn pink? It was an internet cheapie, and it's definitely a faded pink line.. I guess I'll be testing again in a few days if AF doesn't show. I definitely don't have my hopes up because it's a cheapie, and with my history for short LP... it's not likely!

Good luck to you who are about to O! Oh how I wish I'd get a +opk on day 8!

black&gold
April 3rd, 2013, 10:58 AM

is this a +? or evap?

Waiting4Daisy
April 3rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
I think that's a positive for sure

Am3a
April 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Looks promising MsB! Test again tomorrow!! This time turn some lights on! ;-)

black&gold
April 3rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Looks promising MsB! Test again tomorrow!! This time turn some lights on! ;-)

hahaha I know right! The pic above is from another test I took this morning. That's what it looked like after maybe 5 mins

I Love Ladybugs
April 3rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Dreamofpink
April 3rd, 2013, 03:43 PM
Most definitely a positive! Many congratulations!!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

pooh_ob
April 3rd, 2013, 11:35 PM
Holy moly Ms b!!! You did it! Congrats!! So so so happy for you!

Am3a
April 4th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Woohoo! Congratulations!

Butterfly Spirit
April 4th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Ms Blakely NO DOUBT! That's a BFP!
:running:
Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :pregnant:

Rabbit0809
April 4th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Ms Blakely U DID IT, YAAAAAY, thats a def def positive, sticky sticky sticky dust to u sugar ;)
Here's to hoping April will be full of BFPs ;)

black&gold
April 4th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Thanks ladies! Trying not to get too excited. I had an appt. with a fertility doc in 2 weeks because of a consistent short LP problem. I'm still freaking myself out a little that being only 11DPO AF will still come but I've never made it to 11DPO in the last 8 months so hopefully that's a good sign! Hoping for some more BFP's this month!

TTCPink
April 4th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Congratulations, MSBlakely! :)

Rabbit0809
April 6th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Ok ladies,need some help here,I got a positive opk on cd8, positive opk again on cd9, and negative opk on cd10.
Logically that would mean I should be ovulating either cd10 or 11, BUT my temps r messing with my brains.
I got a dip on cd 9, then temp increase n cd10, and instead of maintaining the rise on cd 11, I got a dip again :(
Whats happening? Was the dip on cd9 an estrogen dip? And the dip I got today cd11 the ovulation dip?
What do u ladies think?
Hubby has to travel business trip in 2days,Im scared shitless to be frank,what if we miss ovulation,aaaaarrrgh

Am3a
April 6th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Ok ladies,need some help here,I got a positive opk on cd8, positive opk again on cd9, and negative opk on cd10.
Logically that would mean I should be ovulating either cd10 or 11, BUT my temps r messing with my brains.
I got a dip on cd 9, then temp increase n cd10, and instead of maintaining the rise on cd 11, I got a dip again :(
Whats happening? Was the dip on cd9 an estrogen dip? And the dip I got today cd11 the ovulation dip?
What do u ladies think?
Hubby has to travel business trip in 2days,Im scared shitless to be frank,what if we miss ovulation,aaaaarrrgh

Oh man! That's confusing! Any EWCM to help decipher where you're at?

Emily
April 6th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Oh man! That's confusing! Any EWCM to help decipher where you're at?

How confusing and frustrating - I totally understand about DH being away. We have missed soooo many months now for that reason.

My only thought re cycle is that your body may have been gearing up to O and then not actually done it. Keep poas and see if the surge comes back. Could you have an attempt before he goes away just in case you O when he is away?

Rabbit0809
April 6th, 2013, 04:53 PM
U know what ladies,I got a pos opk again,really very bfp opk,hmmmm,going crazy,ugh,we bd surely and have all days covered,DH is travelling monday,Im hoping we r fine and we catch that little eggie,we tried soooo hard this month,have been BD daily & sometimes twice daily since cd8,now am cd12,we r EXHAUSTED, lol.
Im feeling pains and twinges on my right ovary as I type,crossing my fingers this is it.

Rabbit0809
April 7th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Got another BfP opk today as well,am seriously baffled
Cd8 pos opk
Cd9 pos opk
Cd10 neg opk
Cd11 pos opk
Cd12 pos opk
Am getting frustrated :( :(
As per pregnology calculations,I should be ovulating today,does this make any sence? I donk know to be frank.

Am3a
April 7th, 2013, 07:53 AM
I've never used them Rabbit, so no clue here, sorry! Good luck! Xx

Emily
April 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Rabbit do you temp? I think that is the only way to know for sure if you Od. I keep meaning to temp but then get. Woken up at 5 to see off. My boys and run there so that no one else gets woken up and am pretty sure that there is no point temping after a corridor long sprint!

Am3a
April 7th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Well, just 7 days into April and I'm out. :-(((((( I REALLY thought this was my month.

I have short cycles so I may be back at the end of the month.

How long has everyone being trying? I fell first time with my boys... This is my SIXTH month of actively trying whilst tracking through a clinic.

thehappypixi
April 7th, 2013, 10:41 AM
I usually have two days positive OPKs but nt that many... Are you taking anything like Clomid or soy? You could be hyper ovulating!

Angelone
April 7th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Am3a I'm getting Neg preg tests and am on 14dpo so I think I'm out this month but this was my third month trying and it had happened by now wi my other three :( x

Emily
April 7th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Well, just 7 days into April and I'm out. :-(((((( I REALLY thought this was my month.

I have short cycles so I may be back at the end of the month.

How long has everyone being trying? I fell first time with my boys... This is my SIXTH month of actively trying whilst tracking through a clinic.

I got pg first time with both my boys too - boys just see easier LOL. Think of the 7th month as a sign that you are evading to pink as you would normally be pg with blue by now.

Not really sure how long to say I have been TTC as it is a bit complicated with DH away and moving country soon (so couldn't TTC if it meant not being able to fly). Been on diet since sept, chemical in October and no decent attempt since - hoping April will bring DH and I together in time for O.

mkarntz1980
April 7th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Am3A, im going through the same thing....i got pg with all 5 of my kids the first cycle...im now cycle 6 and nothing...im starting prog tomorrow at 3dpo and if that doesnt work moving to clomid next cycle. i have been using opks, cbe monitor etc. yes im in my 2ww 2dpo...

Rabbit0809
April 8th, 2013, 06:35 AM
1 dpo today :) the wait begins.....

Angelone
April 8th, 2013, 06:49 AM
AF showed up today :( so I'm out x

Rabbit0809
April 8th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Oh Dazie,am sorry to hear that,darn AF :(
Think of it as start of cd1 instead of AF,and now u r getting closer to ur ovulation again and ur new attempt.
What was the frequency of ur BDing?? Did u bd thru O,at pos opk, cutoff ?
For us,this is our 3rd month trying,with all my pregnancies I got preggo on first attempt,this one is the 3rd attempt already.
The past two attempts We bd on one time only on pos opk, this time we did Sperm Meet Egg Plan,lets c how it works out

Angelone
April 8th, 2013, 08:27 AM
This is our third attempt too the one before this we bd up to opk and once after this time we got possible opk and bd morning and nite that day then skipped one day and bd next day so I think this month we bd every other day till 2 days after opk.. I I think both were reasonable enuf attempts at gettin preg lol xx

onthepond
April 8th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Sorry Dazie :( but I agree - this is CD 1 of a new cycle! I am on CD 8, waiting waiting for our attempts. We are totally taking the every other day approach, then once we see the smiley face, will go for 3 attemps in 24 hours. This has GOT to be our month!

onthepond
April 8th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Good luck Rabbit - Keep us posted!

2lovelyboys
April 8th, 2013, 09:24 AM
12DPO BFN, hate this waiting game! First week flew by this week has been really dragging arrrggghhhhhhhh

Am3a
April 8th, 2013, 10:26 AM
AF showed up today :( so I'm out x

Sorry Dazie! :-( it's soooo frustrating! Our cycles are pretty much on par!

I had a day mopping about but have my game face back on! Let's do this already!!!

Am3a
April 8th, 2013, 10:28 AM
I got pg first time with both my boys too - boys just see easier LOL. Think of the 7th month as a sign that you are evading to pink as you would normally be pg with blue by now.

Not really sure how long to say I have been TTC as it is a bit complicated with DH away and moving country soon (so couldn't TTC if it meant not being able to fly). Been on diet since sept, chemical in October and no decent attempt since - hoping April will bring DH and I together in time for O.

Wow, you have a lot on your plate! Fingers crossed the planets align for you this month! X

Am3a
April 8th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Am3A, im going through the same thing....i got pg with all 5 of my kids the first cycle...im now cycle 6 and nothing...im starting prog tomorrow at 3dpo and if that doesnt work moving to clomid next cycle. i have been using opks, cbe monitor etc. yes im in my 2ww 2dpo...

Definitely learning about patience, huh?! Why are they giving you progesterone? Short Luteal? FX for a BFP!!!

Angelone
April 8th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Sorry Dazie! :-( it's soooo frustrating! Our cycles are pretty much on par!

I had a day mopping about but have my game face back on! Let's do this already!!!

Defo we can be wee cycle buddies again :) I'm feeling positive again it's the only way isn't it :) bring it ooonnnnn lol x

Emily
April 8th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Wow, you have a lot on your plate! Fingers crossed the planets align for you this month! X

Aw thanks. It is looking good for this month as long as I don't O before Friday as he gets back then and is here for a full 5 days before heading off again! O is due Friday ish so fingers crossed.

We planned his trips with O in mind back in sept but them had a OHW in October that ended in a chemical so put everything out of whack by a week or so:( that is what youngest for trying to be too organised when it comes to TTC - these babies just won't be hurried LOL.

Rabbit0809
April 10th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Hey ladies,where on earth is everybody.......
Whats happening,anybody tested,testing,planning to test,BDing,Oing,poas, where r u my sweet ladies?

Fl-Mom-x3boys
April 11th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Holding my breath. Last month my period came 1 week early. Not sure when I ovulated this month but tried to cover my bases pretty good. Now, in a normal month my period would come tomorrow at 27 days. Today feeling very moist with just clear mucousy discharge (sorry if tmi) My boobs are super sore. Haven't tested yet because I don't want to be disappointed. Trying to hold out until Friday if AF hasn't arrived.

Dollydot
April 11th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Hi my dears, I'm 2 DPO hoping tired time lucky.. Praying April is are mouth.

2lovelyboys
April 11th, 2013, 04:54 AM
I'm now CD2, March wasn't the month for me. Feeling positive about April!

Good luck ladies x

Emily
April 11th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Hey ladies,where on earth is everybody.......
Whats happening,anybody tested,testing,planning to test,BDing,Oing,poas, where r u my sweet ladies?

Still no OPK + for me which is just great - I think we might get an attempt this month:)

Emily
April 11th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Holding my breath. Last month my period came 1 week early. Not sure when I ovulated this month but tried to cover my bases pretty good. Now, in a normal month my period would come tomorrow at 27 days. Today feeling very moist with just clear mucousy discharge (sorry if tmi) My boobs are super sore. Haven't tested yet because I don't want to be disappointed. Trying to hold out until Friday if AF hasn't arrived.

Don't you just hate having unpredictable cycles when you need to pinpoint O? Hoping AF stays away for you.

Am3a
April 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM

Everything crossed for you!!!!!!

Rabbit0809
April 13th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Hey girls where on earth r u,I c cobwebs in our April thread.....
Just wanted to get things of my chest,I broke down and tested today,7dpo,BFN, it got me sooooo down 6 feet underground really,ugh,now I have a feeling I wont get a positive this month :( :(

Am3a
April 13th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Hey girls where on earth r u,I c cobwebs in our April thread.....
Just wanted to get things of my chest,I broke down and tested today,7dpo,BFN, it got me sooooo down 6 feet underground really,ugh,now I have a feeling I wont get a positive this month :( :(

7 dpo is very early! Hang in there hon, try again in 2-3 days. Xx Fingers crossed!!

I'm waiting for AF to go, having a BT on Wednesday and a scan on Thursday or Friday to get the green light to BD.

I'm going to go very light on my sway this month as this will be my last month ttc (for now anyway - it's been an intense 6 months!).

Where's everyone else at?

Angelone
April 13th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Aww rabbit it's such a nitemare I did the same last cycle but I'm cd6 so I'm trying to b positive about this cycle and yes u r way to early to worry about that def being ur Neg a few more days and I bet u see two lines xxx

Fl-Mom-x3boys
April 13th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Now I am officially 2 days past my usual af date of 27 days. I've been having lots of mucus discharge. Yesterday saw a trace of pink in the mucus and today saw a trace of beige. now it's clear again. Took a hpt last night and it was negative. so discouraged. don't know what to think

katewantsagirl
April 14th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Good luck everyone!! Im on 3or4days past o and ive been spotting red! Is this good or bad? I usually have 1 spot with O but theres been way more! Only first month TTC and didnt sway so wouldnt be end of the world not getting BFP. Do you think the spotting is bad!?

afy
April 15th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Hey ladies... is this only for those TTC girl? wondered if i would be able to join Im 3DPO and waiting to test or just wait for AF.. any ladies experience extremely early pregnancy symptoms..?? whats the earliest we can experience them.. and sorry does anybody know what we need to be doing in the 2WW continue our diets as normal?

Am3a
April 15th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Hey ladies... is this only for those TTC girl? wondered if i would be able to join Im 3DPO and waiting to test or just wait for AF.. any ladies experience extremely early pregnancy symptoms..?? whats the earliest we can experience them.. and sorry does anybody know what we need to be doing in the 2WW continue our diets as normal?

Hi Afy, only if we can give you all our blue dust and you can give us some pink! ;-)

Good luck - hope you get your BFP soon!

Re: diet, I think we're supposed to stick to it until BFP?!?

afy
April 15th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Am3a, you can take all my Pink dust, gimme some of that Blue one! lol
yes thats what I thought but this Queasy feeling im suddenly start to get makes me not want to eat anything but Iam trying my best!
How many DPO are you?

katewantsagirl
April 16th, 2013, 02:50 AM
I think im out ladies :(. Been spotting since 2dpo and its really red. Might be af coming, think i need to take something to lengthen my short cycle. Good luck everyone!!

Emily
April 16th, 2013, 03:53 AM
I think im out ladies :(. Been spotting since 2dpo and its really red. Might be af coming, think i need to take something to lengthen my short cycle. Good luck everyone!!

Aw sorry to hear that.

Emily
April 16th, 2013, 03:55 AM

I have always known that I was pg by about 9 DPO but not tested positive for ages afterwards. Yes in 2ww stick to diet till BFP and then change back to normal gradually.

Am3a
April 16th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Am3a, you can take all my Pink dust, gimme some of that Blue one! lol
yes thats what I thought but this Queasy feeling im suddenly start to get makes me not want to eat anything but Iam trying my best!
How many DPO are you?

You can have ALL my blue dust! Just remembered tonight that I was taking long term antibiotics for acne when I fell pregnant with my first son. They apparently sway blue! It would've been my diet and dtd bang on ovulation that got my second son.

Any BFP's out there?

Am3a
April 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM

:-(

Let us know how you go!

katewantsagirl
April 17th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Ok maybe not out.. Fingers crossed!! Spotting stopped and had the sharp scratch kinda feeling in my lower tummy (im 5dpo). And it just felt like my milk came in! Please be preggo!!

Am3a
April 17th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Ok maybe not out.. Fingers crossed!! Spotting stopped and had the sharp scratch kinda feeling in my lower tummy (im 5dpo). And it just felt like my milk came in! Please be preggo!!

Wow! Sounds promising! What's with the sharp scratch feeling?

Emily
April 17th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Wow! Sounds promising! What's with the sharp scratch feeling?

I have had a scratchy thorn feeling with my pregnancies :)

katewantsagirl
April 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I actually had it with both boys early on too, it literally feels like a sharp scratch on the front wall just up from pubic bone! I kept waiting to miscarry because it can really hurt!! I was visualising the egg digging on deep so might be overactive imagination or my 3rd baby! Only 6dpo (i think) so still gotta wait til next week to test boo!

Emily
April 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM
I actually had it with both boys early on too, it literally feels like a sharp scratch on the front wall just up from pubic bone! I kept waiting to miscarry because it can really hurt!! I was visualising the egg digging on deep so might be overactive imagination or my 3rd baby! Only 6dpo (i think) so still gotta wait til next week to test boo!

It might just be you imagination but pretty exciting as symptoms go :)

Rabbit0809
April 18th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Temp dip for 3 days and 11 dpo BFN, I have no words to add, I seriously am wiping tears off myipad as I type.

katewantsagirl
April 18th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Aw hugs :( bfn is so awful. Xxxx

Am3a
April 18th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Temp dip for 3 days and 11 dpo BFN, I have no words to add, I seriously am wiping tears off myipad as I type.

(((((Hugs)))))

pooh_ob
April 19th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Rabbit any new testing today? I'm praying for you. I saw your chart post. I got high temp on my bfp day...good luck!

Rabbit0809
April 19th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Hi pooh,no Im not going to bother with any more tests,am sure Ill get AF today,backache and cramps full on,the kind I only get hours before AF is due :( sigh
I really dont know what else to do,our bd frequency was great,now im thinking maybe we didnt give spermies enough time to recover.
The only thing I can think of is DTD every other day starting cd7 till cd13 or ovulation,this should help,if not I dunno what else :(
Feeling empty and heartless thinking of going on to cycle 4, am terrified of the thought what if we arent meant to be blessed for the third time .

pooh_ob
April 20th, 2013, 10:27 AM
I totally understand rabbit. I had a bit of a time limit for us as well. But as it was drawing near I felt those desperate feelings creeping up and knew I wouldn't give up so quickly. Also, our failed attempt was with lots of dtd. I got my bfp when we dtd every other day from af through the week of ov. Wishing you no af, but wishing you all the best and luck!

Am3a
April 20th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Ok, officially back in the 2ww.
Ovulated today on my right side (after 3 cycles on the left). The biggest follicle measured 23 - that's huge! And my endo was 10c. My levels from my blood test were spot on so please let this be our month!

Rabbit - thinking of you!! 10 more days and you'll be back in the game! <3

Angelone
April 20th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Hi girls I'm back in the 2ww too so here's hoping for some nice bfp this cycle I swear all these Neg tests r just awful :( xx

HouseOfTurtles
April 20th, 2013, 01:59 PM
{{hugs}} Rabbit, BFN are so hard :(

Good luck and baby dust Am3a!

I'm currently at 4DPO in our 7th cycle of trying. I never expected it to take this long, DS1 was a surprise, DS2 I was on BCP, so I figured when we were doing it on purpose it would happen immediately...I was wrong.

I haven't been around here much because I was getting frustrated. It seems like there was a big wave of BFP's in the 2WW threads and I still had nothing :( I'm trying to make peace with that, and "when it's meant to happen it will happen" but it's still discouraging. I don't think I've ever had so many pregnant/just had babies people in my life, I feel like I'm surrounded!

Rabbit0809
April 20th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Thank u for ur sweetness ladies,got my answer today sadly,AF showed up,ugh, so its cd1 for me, on to ttc cycle number 4.
Am def going to cut down on bd this month,last attempt we were crazy bding like the world was gonna end,hubby was convinced it was gonna be our month,when I told him af showed up today,he did his best to cheer me up,but I could see the hurt and disappointment in his eyes,he just didnt want me to c it.
This month will def bd every other day, cant wait for ovulation now,lol.
And one more thing, I promise not to spend one more penny on a pregnancy test before AF is late,coz this is just rediculous,ive spent sooooo much on pregnancy tests its a sin really

Am3a
April 20th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Hi girls I'm back in the 2ww too so here's hoping for some nice bfp this cycle I swear all these Neg tests r just awful :( xx

Geez Daisy, our in sync cycles are freaking me out haha! Good luck hon! X

Angelone
April 21st, 2013, 08:16 AM
Am3a I know it's a wee bit crazy lol.. I'm on 3dpo now and I'm really gonna try and hold out as long as possible on the testing xx

Rabbit0809
April 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM
As for testing this month ladies,I promised myself,I WILL NOT TEST if I dont miss AF,period.

Now,if only ovulation could come soon enough,so we can start this torture all over again.
To make things worse,I just found out from a friend of mine,who is taking antidepressants and has mirena IUD, that she is 4 weeks preggo by mistake even while on IUD ,and she was sad and crying,she doesnt even want a baby,doesnt want to be preggo.
She doesnt know what US ttc ladies go thru each month , ugh, life is unfair sometimes,but God knows best <3

afy
April 21st, 2013, 03:30 PM
It's so true rabbit we are faced with such different dilemmas and some get it easy or harder than others!

I'm currently 9DPO I'm not wanting to try earlier but what is the earliest we can check and get fairly positive result.

I'm abit confused about the nausea thing it doesn't need to be accompanied with vomitting is that right? Iv been feeling slightly queasy few days ago and now it's kind of increased I feel rather queasy like you feel like you want to do sick that weird feeling you get in your stomach but I haven't been at that point where I actually want to do any sick it's more queasiness sometimes quite extreme.. Again I don't want to think anything of it lol

afy
April 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM
It's so true rabbit we are faced with such different dilemmas and some get it easy or harder than others!

I'm currently 9DPO I'm not wanting to try earlier but what is the earliest we can check and get fairly positive result.

I'm abit confused about the nausea thing it doesn't need to be accompanied with vomitting is that right? Iv been feeling slightly queasy few days ago and now it's kind of increased I feel rather queasy like you feel like you want to do sick that weird feeling you get in your stomach but I haven't been at that point where I actually want to do any sick it's more queasiness sometimes quite extreme.. Again I don't want to think anything of it lol

Fl-Mom-x3boys
April 22nd, 2013, 12:25 AM
My update. My period came full on this past Sunday. Now I am CD 8. Looking forward to my attempts this month. Saying prayers that this is the month for a BFP! Good luck ladies

katewantsagirl
April 22nd, 2013, 01:43 AM
I got my BFP ladies!!! I hope you all join me asap xxx

ltester
April 22nd, 2013, 05:48 AM

I'm currently at 4DPO in our 7th cycle of trying. I never expected it to take this long, DS1 was a surprise, DS2 I was on BCP, so I figured when we were doing it on purpose it would happen immediately...I was wrong.

I haven't been around here much because I was getting frustrated. It seems like there was a big wave of BFP's in the 2WW threads and I still had nothing :( I'm trying to make peace with that, and "when it's meant to happen it will happen" but it's still discouraging. I don't think I've ever had so many pregnant/just had babies people in my life, I feel like I'm surrounded!

I am in such a similar spot. This will be our fifth month trying, after two really easy conceptions for my sons. It has been so emotional and I want this so badly, but each month that goes by makes me wonder if it is just supposed to be the family I have now (which is a wonderful one). I am going to try every other day this cycle, but if it doesn't happen this time, I wonder how much longer I want to put myself through this.... Thinking of all you ladies who are going through just as many challenges.

Rabbit0809
April 22nd, 2013, 06:01 AM
I am actually living in my own ttc bubble,nothing else that surrounds me interests me,I couldnt care less about the world, I just live for ovulation each month,this is seriously stressful, and am really worried.

Am3a
April 22nd, 2013, 09:53 AM

Congrats hon! FX it's a pink one! Did you sway?

Am3a
April 22nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
I am in such a similar spot. This will be our fifth month trying, after two really easy conceptions for my sons. It has been so emotional and I want this so badly, but each month that goes by makes me wonder if it is just supposed to be the family I have now (which is a wonderful one). I am going to try every other day this cycle, but if it doesn't happen this time, I wonder how much longer I want to put myself through this.... Thinking of all you ladies who are going through just as many challenges.

I totally get it. And now after 6 full-on months of living and breathing ttc, I'm ready to just love what I have and move on... 2 boys, my youngest is almost 2 and life is starting to get easier, etc.

However I am in my 2ww so that plan may change. Feeling angry at myself as I did not sway at all this attempt. We took the positive thinking approach and dtd 4,3 & 2 days from O.

Hang in there lovely. I think the swaying does make it trickier to conceive especially if you're doing a few different approaches. Baby Dust to you. Xx

Soar
April 22nd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Hi ladies I finally get to come into this thread for the first time! We had a positive +OPK Saturday afternoon and again yesterday and today it was negative so today is 1DPO! Wait is that right? Anyway I am glad to be in hear finally! I feel like we have been gearing up for months and now we have graduated! Haha!

Hope everyone is doing great and hoping for BFP's for us all!!! Now the wait begins....... I'm trying to learn patience! We shall see! :-)

Emily
April 22nd, 2013, 01:18 PM

I hear you! The sun is out here, the coats are off and everyone is pregnant! Argh.

Afy I have never vomited through ms so what you described sounds just right.

Rabbit big hugs I know what you mean. It is so easy to get pulled into obsessing. Not that it helps but you are not alone.

Rabbit0809
April 22nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Cd2, ugh, 10 more days to go till ovulation,cant wait,seriously cant wait.

Yuzu
April 22nd, 2013, 03:23 PM
Hello all. Joining you at 2dpo. I don't have much confidence as I'm feeling kind of crampy (already!) and cranky.

katewantsagirl
April 22nd, 2013, 10:06 PM
Thank you!!! Im preparing myselfing to have another boy, its more than likely. I didnt really sway at all. I was drinking two peppermint tea a day, we dtd twice before O- 2days before and 4days before, no orgasm and he withdrew both times. Then did an o+21 and i jumped and dumped. Pretty weak but im happy with whatever outcome :)

Rabbit0809
April 24th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Cd4 today,planning my attempts already,we quit swaying , and r focusing on getting pregnant asap.
Last month we got excited,and bd'ed for 5 days straight from cd8 till cd12 and on two days we even dtd twice per say,so I think maybe we overdid it and ran out of spermies, this time we r abstaining two days,then bd 0-2,0-1,and 0 ,and vowing for dtd only once daily ;)

2lovelyboys
April 24th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Rabbit your plan sounds like mine this month, however am wondering whether to DTD O+ 1. So far this month:
DTD Sunday evening -OPK ( O-2)
DTD Monday evening -OPK (O-1)
DTD Tuesday evening +OPK at 7.30am (O)
I have had a strong negative OPK this morning which i should imagine will continue to fade throughout the day, am now wondering whether to DTD tonight or not?

2lovelyboys
April 24th, 2013, 06:01 AM

Congratulations!:celebrate:

ltester
April 25th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Congratulations, Katewantsagirl!

So, I'm CD8 and I just started symptoms of a yeast infection (a mild one, I believe) after a week's worth of antibiotics to fight off a sinus infection. I really don't want to skip a month of trying.... any thoughts anyone?

Emily
April 25th, 2013, 08:45 AM
TSP (tiny skinny positive) rather than BFP this morning with FMU:) spotting and cramping getting less and temp still looking good. I am starting to get more excited than worried. Will POAS again tomorrow to see if the line is stronger and can be photographed.

Am3a
April 25th, 2013, 10:12 AM
TSP (tiny skinny positive) rather than BFP this morning with FMU:) spotting and cramping getting less and temp still looking good. I am starting to get more excited than worried. Will POAS again tomorrow to see if the line is stronger and can be photographed.

Um... I have always been told a line is a line!!!! (Unless you're on Clomid that is...)

Test again tomorrow and let us know!

Am3a
April 26th, 2013, 09:11 AM

Katewantsagirl ---- Oh my! I seriously just had this! I can't remember it with my boys. I'm 6dpo. I'm thinking its a good sign! :-/?!?

Rabbit0809
April 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
7dpo ladies,am extremly excited for our attempts,Im gonna be changing my bd plan since Im having ewcm already,so I might Ovulate earlier,I usually ov cd11,
We r going to try sperm meet egg plan,will bd tomorrow cd8, then cd10,cd11,cd12, and last bd cd14.
Fingers crossed,heart beating,praying praying,plz let this be our month.

Rabbit0809
April 28th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Cd8, bd accomplished :)

Angelone
April 28th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Fingers crossed for u rabbit I hope this is ur month :) I swear my life is revolving round ttc at the min... Only thing iv just remembered tho is this month I got a positive opk but no ewcm maybe I didn't even ovulate at all xx

Emily
April 28th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Cd8, bd accomplished :)

LOL loving the military TTC speak. It does feel like a mission sometimes with all the planning and tactics! Fingers crossed that your mission is accomplished!

Rabbit0809
April 28th, 2013, 10:08 PM
LOL Emily,isnt it,it surely feels like a military task,waiting for DH to deploy the missile,hahaha

Cd9 today,we r not bding today,as per sperm meet egg plan we r supposed to skip today,then starting tomorrw cd10 bd three days straight.
Im a bit concerned about my cm though,im not getting any ewcm,hmmmm

Dazie,checking again today,update s asaupoas(as soon as u pee on a stick) ;)

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Well I'm a wee tad disappointed this morning I dint think uts any darker and had to take t out of the casing again to really see a line :(

Rabbit0809
April 29th, 2013, 06:32 AM
I still see a line Dazie,I still c it clearly,I dont think evaps will happen to u on 2 consecutive days,i mean what r the odds..
Fingers crossed sugar,its ur month,i feel it xoxo

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Thanx rabbit I'm still containing the excitement and hoping and praying ut mite b darker tomorrow 12dpo it's got to b lik... Xx

aftmjt
April 29th, 2013, 08:55 AM
I still see the line too I agree 2 Evaps I think not

Yuzu
April 29th, 2013, 10:50 AM
I tested this morning and got a bfn at 9dpo. I think I may be out, but we'll see!

Am3a
April 29th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I tested this morning and got a bfn at 9dpo. I think I may be out, but we'll see!

I tested this morning... BFN @ 9dpo... My last pregnancy in January didn't show up until 11dpo... So there's hope for both of us! Good luck! X

Dazie - you're soooo up the duff! Test again tomorrow!!!! ;-)

Yuzu
April 29th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I may have spoken too soon. I had some breast leakage which usually doesn't happen to me. And I feel just AWFUL. Head hurts, nauseated, back aches...if this isn't pregnancy I wish it would stop. Soon!

Angelone
April 29th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Oh my goodness so it cud b happening :) woo hoo... My books feel so heavy today too xx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

2lovelyboys
April 29th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Dazie, will be stalking tomorrow :) keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Yuzu, I know what you mean, I also feel dreadful, am hoping its a god sign if not then just want to feel better

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 02:38 AM
This morning it's no darker and I'm starting to think these r just evaps im seeing http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/30/ryzu4ube.jpg

Yuzu
April 30th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I can see it! You don't have AF yet, so you're still in the game. I got another bfn this morning. I really don't feel like I'm in the running. I don't understand why my body feels so weird, though. 2ww is such a killer.

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Aww yuzu that's awful it's just so bad seeing new test after negative test but like u said af still isn't here so cud b a wee shy one xx

Yuzu
April 30th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Oh poop. I'm out. AF just showed up. Hopefully the rest of you have better luck!

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Aww I'm sorry to hear that :( xx

Am3a
April 30th, 2013, 03:55 PM
It's the middle of the night where I am... DS1 is in my bed after having bad dreams, DS2 has been waking up constantly tonight - 4 times so far... I've been thinking 'Man, I don't know if I can do all this again - 2 is hard work!'...

Then I poas!

Two lines.

Eeek!!!!!! Freaking out but very excited!

I'm 11dpo.

Xx

Angelone
April 30th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Am3a I'm so excited for u that's awesome.... Congrats... Loving all these bfps U need to get a pic up now lol xx

Am3a
April 30th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Am3a I'm so excited for u that's awesome.... Congrats... Loving all these bfps U need to get a pic up now lol xx

Aww thanks Daizie! Xx

I use the tapatalk app so not sure if I can post pics... I'll give it a go!

Am3a
April 30th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Am3a
April 30th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Yay! It worked!!!

Yuzu
April 30th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Wow! How awesome for you! Congrats!

Am3a
May 1st, 2013, 12:49 AM
Wow! How awesome for you! Congrats!

Thanks Yuzu!

You're NEXT! 2 more weeks are you'll be back in the 2ww. Your bubba-to-be just wants its birthday a little bit away from Christmas! Xx

HouseOfTurtles
May 1st, 2013, 05:11 PM
I'm out too, AF showed yesterday :( On to month 8.....

2lovelyboys
May 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
Am3a congratulations that's great news!

10DPO 2day, have done 3 FRER and all BFP :) feel a bit apprehensive as soooo early. AF is due Mon/Tue will calm down once Tuesday has come and gone!

Am3a
May 4th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Am3a congratulations that's great news!

10DPO 2day, have done 3 FRER and all BFP :) feel a bit apprehensive as soooo early. AF is due Mon/Tue will calm down once Tuesday has come and gone!

2lovelyboys!!! Yay!! Very excited for you! I have 2 lovely boys too! Fingers crossed for sticky and pink for you! X

Am3a
May 4th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I'm out too, AF showed yesterday :( On to month 8.....

(((((Houseofturtles)))))

Are you hardcore swaying?

Thinking of you. X