PDA

View Full Version : Am i seeing things??

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Ok so I thought for a laugh I'd start poas at 3dpo thinking there's no one anything will show and I am almost certain I see Al line wud that b even possible... I'm not remotely thinking it's a positive this early but flip me I can def see it in real life lol x

Northern_Shutterbug
March 27th, 2013, 04:41 AM
I can see something! Can't see colour though, so don't know

Rabbit0809
March 27th, 2013, 04:43 AM
I had the same result that has been driving me crazy,I never get a clear negative,always some sort of faint line or evap that leaves me pulling my hair feeling inconclusive.
Started testing 8 dpo till 13 dpo, same thing,af came today though.
Fingers crossed for u girl,hoe we get our bfps this month,the idea of having a baby around christmas scares me,but Im excited nonetheless hihi

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Thanx girls I knew I saw something... I wasn't sure that there was any colour either.. These 2ww are a nitemare.. Rabbit I was thinking exactly the same scary but wud b so nice.. If I didn't get preg this month I'd hav four b days in January lol my bday and two of my children so if I got preg next min that wud make it four eeekkkk x

Huds
March 27th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Im out this month.. Af showed up this morning... Boooooo!

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Aww I'm sorry to hear that huds such a downer... I was gutted too and then I'd a wee early o so that mad me feel better that I didn't hav to wait so long to try again hopefully ul get ur BFP this cycle I swear iv never obsessed so much in my life xx

Huds
March 27th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Same here. I feel this time around im so obsessed. Felt so down this morn..but then i thought right lets prep for next month. Fingers crossed for us all next month

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 09:37 AM
It's crazy how bad u get isn't it.. I was just messing wi myself doing the teat I know it's impossible to b preg at 3dpo ot hasn't even implanted yet lol but crazy that u can see a line well keep our wee fingers crossed tight now xx

Huds
March 27th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Hehe i dont blame ya.. i would be the same. Dont know whats come over me lol. I think that stage ur just in a hurryto find out. Hope the week flys by

Rabbit0809
March 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Soooo true,I was really really down when AF showed up,but its better than being late and showing up later nonetheless,ugh,so now I just take it that each day is getting me closer to my much awaited ovulation.

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Def huds uts just gwt me to that bfp ASAP lol if my hubby knew just how bad I am he'd b shocked ha ha... I no rabbit that's the only way to stay positive this is my third month ttc and usually this is the time I'd get preg but now I'm 35 I'm worrying it mite take longer :( x

Huds
March 27th, 2013, 04:22 PM
My Af showed up early this month aswel. Rabbit i cant wait for these few days to be done with and start dtd lol.

Dazie i think my hubs would be shocked aswel haha! Cant wait to be expecting.. :-)

Angelone
March 27th, 2013, 04:34 PM
At least we can b nuts on here ha ha.. I no I can't wait either I think the ttc is taking my mind off desperately wanting a baby sister for my three bits so that's prob what I'll obsess about when I'm actually preg lol x

Huds
March 28th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Aww u have three kids? How was it going from 2-3?

Angelone
March 28th, 2013, 05:12 AM
I sure do.. Going from one to two was a breeze for me next two to three def was harder but ow they're older it's sooo easy :) goodness nos how four will b ha ha xx

Northern_Shutterbug
March 28th, 2013, 07:01 AM
have you tested again today?

Angelone
March 28th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Yea iv decided to do a wee experiment of my own to see how early I'll get a bfp if that's what's Ment to b... There wasn't a line today at all so obv a faulty one but I didn't even think it remotely possible it was positive that early but now I'm gonna keep all the tests together for a progression thingy x

Northern_Shutterbug
March 28th, 2013, 07:44 AM
I also did tests from 3dpo and got my first positive at 6dpo. Wishing you luck!

Angelone
March 28th, 2013, 08:18 AM
No way wi an ic thats mad isn't it... How many weeks r u now?? Here's hoping two more days and I cud gwt mine :) so desperately want to get my bfp this month it's awful every month gettin bfn :( x

Angelone
March 30th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Well I'm 6dpo today and hav just done a test wi ic and def bfn wud ut b possible to be getting a bfp at this early xx

onthepond
March 30th, 2013, 09:02 AM
OK now I feel like I am seeing things :) Help me ladies. At 5am I took a FRER (either 10 or 11DPO today) and because I didn't see an immediate line, I got frustrated and went back to bed. Now, I know they say you can't count a positive after 10 minutes or whatever, but an hour or so later when we got our of bed, I looked at the test and there was a light pink line. Not grey at all, pink. So, I took the test apart and it is definitely light pink. Does this still not matter if it was after the fact? Or is there hope for me?

onthepond
March 30th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Dazie, I suppose it could be possible, but highly, highly unlikely! GOOD LUCK though!

Cinss
March 30th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Take another test onthepond

onthepond
March 30th, 2013, 09:20 AM
I will, just trying to hold wee long enough to do so. I of course googled though, and it sounds like an evap line, apparently a lot of people get pink evap lines with FRER? ANNOYING...apparently they can be pink - I thought they were always grey. ARGH.

onthepond
March 30th, 2013, 10:37 AM
So annoying. I took another FRER (but only holding wee for 1 hour) and it was negative...until 30ish minutes after the test. I took it apart after 10 mins to hold it up to the light...didn't really see anything but just went in there 30 mins later and the faint pink line is back. I mean, it is definitely pink. Not grey in color at all. Is it maybe because I took it apart? WHY WHY would they allow pink evaps? That just doesn't seem right. Maybe I REALLY need to try and hold wee and retest this evening. UGH.

Angelone
March 30th, 2013, 11:02 AM
It's so frustrating isn't it... I swear we just torture ourselves lol i thought it wud b pretty impossible on the 6dpo front it's will just b interesting to see when even if I get a positive... I was just hoping that coz it was Neg then that that didn't put me out this cycle x

onthepond
March 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM
You are definitely not out! 6 DPO is so very early. Good luck, keep us posted! I am sure that I am out this month. On to our 2nd month TTC after MC. Just bummed because we really wanted a December baby...

Wanting-a-girl
March 30th, 2013, 11:30 AM
My positive with frer took 10 mins to show up and it was very faint I tested with a dollar store test the same day and it came positive It was 6 days befor my expected period

Angelone
March 30th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Aww I'm sorry about ur mc it's just so hard isn't it u take all the is effort protecting against pregnancy and then it's months before u g preg it's out 3rd month ttc I swear the waiting is torture :( I really hope u still hav a chance at it this cycle x

Angelone
March 31st, 2013, 06:17 AM
Well 7dpi today and this is what I got this morning I'm thinking evap xx

pooh_ob
March 31st, 2013, 11:14 AM
On the pond. I believe pink is pink. And pink is positive. I also read that research has shown that some tests that claim results in 3 or 5 min actually take 10 min. Mine was super faint at 4 min and slightly darker at 15. It was frer also. But I got my Hcg drawn on 14 dpo and I'm pregnant! It was 133. So when I did the urine test two days prior it was probably only around 50-70...in my blood!

onthepond
March 31st, 2013, 12:33 PM
Not good news for me. Tested again today - 12 DPO BFN. My tests are only turning pink like 30 mins to an hour after I test...and only with FRER. I am sure I am out this month. The only good sigh is that my temp is still high...I am sure I am out, praying praying I find my BFP next month though. This has been a rough 6 months.

pooh_ob
April 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
That does seem strange. I'm still hoping for you though!

Angelone
April 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Sorry to hear that on the pond it's such a downer that bfn :( again j cudnt stop myself testing this morning at 8dpo obv bfn again but I'm trying to stay positive y do we do this to ourselves xx

onthepond
April 1st, 2013, 08:40 PM
GOOD LUCK DAZIE! Keep us posted, I am rooting for you! AF showed last night and honestly, I am not feeling better about things. My body just wasn't ready after the MC. I am convinced of this since I just had my shortest cycle EVER, ever. Praying for April to be our month.

katewantsagirl
April 14th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Dazie!! Did you end up getting BFP!? Im in the 2ww ahhh

Angelone
April 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM
I forgot to update on this thread Kate no af got me so I'm on CD 7 today so I'm hoping this is our month and I'm really going to try not to test till at least 10dpo good luck to u I really hope u get a bfp this cycle it's just so hard and disappointing every month see in a bfn xx