PDA

View Full Version : X

Becca.lms
March 27th, 2013, 11:50 AM
I think were going to postpone TTC for a few extra months since my son is only 9 months old and still nursing. I worry my milk will dry up on him and I do not want that. He needs Momma! For my sway could I work out my muscles then closer to DTD drop that exercise? Or probably just run from now until then? And say if I ran 45 mins a day, would that still be enough or would I need to up it later on?

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Exercise needs to be 60 min a day because after 45 min, your body stops burning carbs and starts burning fat/muscle.

You should of course go with your gut but I got pg with my DS 4 when DS 3 was about 9-10 months and was able to keep nursing him thru my pg and beyond that. :)

Becca.lms
March 27th, 2013, 01:39 PM
I had severe morning sickness (HG) and hospitalization with both pregnancies. I am almost certain my milk will dry up quick. I was letting my want for a girl blind me from what I already have. I'm only 24 so I have time. But thank you! I'll exercise a bit less now then go full 60 closer to TTC. Plus gives me some time to wrap my head around all this info!