PDA

View Full Version : Expert of Ramzi pleaaaseee!

Ale2011
March 27th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Two pics of different pregnancies... Opposite sex??? Which is boy or girl?? Thank you!!!9951

Other pregnancy

Inky
March 27th, 2013, 07:55 PM
girl on top, boy on bottom, only if assuming that both images WERE NOT flipped.

if both images were flipped, then boy on top, girl on bottom.

if top image was flipped but bottom was not, then girl on top girl on bottom.

of top image was not flipped but bottom was, then boy on top and boy on bottom.

Ale2011
March 28th, 2013, 02:07 AM
What do you meanwith flipped? These pics are from transvaginal ultrasound... On top there is my first son, boy, and on bottom my actual pregnancy, I don't know gender but I can hope girl??? Thank you

Inky
March 28th, 2013, 09:18 AM
There is 50% chance you are having a girl.

Flipped is something that the tech does with the imagining. I have had quite a few ultrasounds this pregnancy and some have been flipped and some have not.

You can't really know what side the placenta has attached for sure unless you ask them. I do believe in Ramzi theory, but it only works if you know what side the placenta is on, and there's no way to judge that from an imagine alone. You need other details.

Ale2011
March 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Inky I rembember that this pic was the same I saw in the monitor. This can help to say if the pic is flipped?

Wanting-a-girl
March 28th, 2013, 09:48 AM
They sometimes flip things to get a better look so you would have no idea at all.... Hope you get your girl

hotdogz&boyz
March 29th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah, my scans with my second and third look almost the same, baby in the same position. It lead me to think I was having a third boy. But the tech flipped the image and it is a girl. She apparently couldn't see it as clearly if she didn't flip it. So it's very hard to tell on image alone. If I had asked my tech at 6 weeks, she would have told me the placenta was on the left, which meant girl no matter that the pic was opposite. I hope you get your girl!

Inky
March 29th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Inky I rembember that this pic was the same I saw in the monitor. This can help to say if the pic is flipped?

nope. flipping an image isn't about how it's printed, it's about what they do to view it on the screen. sorry :( without something to mark the image or them telling you, you can't know. For example, one mama I know had a cyst on her ovary and they market her ovary "LT OV" for left ovary so I knew which side was really the left of her body. but without a marking of them telling you, and without knowing for sure if it was flipped or not, there is no way to tell. When people guess without considering these facts, it's only right about 50/50, and then people want to "discount" this theory when really they were not following the "directions" of this theory. I wish I could be more help, though, but maybe you'll get a nub shot for us to guess on soon!

Inky
March 29th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I had this too where I had one image with the baby on one side and one image with the baby on the other side -- TWO DAYS APART, same baby. one image was flipped, one not, and there was no indication which was which until AFTER I found out the gender.