PDA

View Full Version : thinking about taking b-6

Coccinelle33
April 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM
i really wasn't wanting to because i know it's said to sway blue but my lp was only 6 days this cycle. what are yours thoughts on this?

shouldihope?
April 19th, 2011, 11:41 PM
I am taking B6 did not know it swayed blue. So hard to keep up with all the details.

Indira
April 20th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Do you always have a short lp? Or maybe was it just this month because you were ill or had a stressfull event?
I donīt know if it sways blue, itīs supposed to raise progesteron and thatīs a good thing if you have a short lp.
But it some cases it really messes up the cycle. I read that when you have low progesteron you can notice this from having a short lp and have spotting a couple of days before AF-I have exactly this.
So I just ordered B6, plan on start taking 20 mg and see if it changes my cycle a lot.

Coccinelle33
April 20th, 2011, 09:59 AM
i have had to take b-6 in the past for a short lp but im sure it's from breastfeeding. this is only my third cycle since having my baby and my last lp was 10 days but that was on clomid. i really wanted to get off it because i spot a lot on clomid but over all i have a better cycle. im just not sure what to do.

Coccinelle33
April 22nd, 2011, 09:13 AM
bump.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
I am taking B6 did not know it swayed blue. So hard to keep up with all the details.

There is info that is starting to suggest it may sway blue. A-Gender dropped it from their supps because they felt it was causing too many opposites and I have always thought B vits sway blue.

A lot of people have conceived baby girls while taking B6 though so if you need it for your LP, please continue taking it.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
i have had to take b-6 in the past for a short lp but im sure it's from breastfeeding. this is only my third cycle since having my baby and my last lp was 10 days but that was on clomid. i really wanted to get off it because i spot a lot on clomid but over all i have a better cycle. im just not sure what to do.

You shouldn't stay on Clomid for more than a few cycles anyway, because it wrecks your uterine lining and it can cause cancer in the long term (for reals!!)

I would give it another cycle to see if your LP normalizes after stopping the Clomid.