PDA

View Full Version : Due in December/January/February 2013/14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dreamofpink
April 2nd, 2013, 03:51 AM
Please could this be stickied?
I have just found out that I'm pregnant - at long last! I think I'll be due around December 10th. Hoping for lots of ladies to join me!

I Love Ladybugs
April 2nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
Dreamofpink.....I am right there with you with an EDD of Dec. 10, 2013. Congrats and thinking pink for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aftmjt
April 2nd, 2013, 10:04 AM
I am edd 3rd dec

Dreamofpink
April 2nd, 2013, 10:19 AM
I am edd 3rd dec

Welcome!! I know I'll prob be given an edd of then too, but have it adjusted to closer to Dec 10th after my 1st scan as I didn't ov until cd20.
Great to see this group growing by the day!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Dreamofpink
April 3rd, 2013, 05:19 AM
I am edd 3rd dec

Welcome! Did you sway?

aftmjt
April 3rd, 2013, 05:41 AM
Welcome! Did you sway?

To a fashion wasn't strict with diet but fingers crossed I did enough in other ways did you?

I Love Ladybugs
April 3rd, 2013, 09:30 AM
I retested again this morning and while it is obvious there is a second line, by 14dpo it is not blazing! I know it depends on the test itself and this whole batch is a mild one, so I am going to relax and just enjoy it while it lasts (hopefully for another 8 months!!).

Thinking that I will add my sway if things are looking good still after 4 weeks...I did post some of the stuff in my sway plan, so it will make it easier to recall and do the survey when the time is right.

I am hoping that we have many wonderful woman who can join for this due date group with their sticky healthy beans!!!

Charlee
April 4th, 2013, 04:14 PM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s597/charlee1015/bfp12dpo_zpsa0c19fbe.jpg
Well here's my bfp @ 12 dpo! I have had 2 chemicals recently so I worried until I saw a real bfp... still worried about miscarriage but like Ladybugs said, just trying to enjoy the next 8 months!

My edd by O date is Dec 14th :) I O'd late...

I Love Ladybugs
April 4th, 2013, 09:18 PM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s597/charlee1015/bfp12dpo_zpsa0c19fbe.jpg
Well here's my bfp @ 12 dpo! I have had 2 chemicals recently so I worried until I saw a real bfp... still worried about miscarriage but like Ladybugs said, just trying to enjoy the next 8 months!
My edd by O date is Dec 14th :) I O'd late...

I love seeing nice BFPs like that! Charlee and DreamofPink....I do hope that all your longtermers get to join this group in the next 2 months!! You all have such an amazing bond!!!

I feel more crampy today.....but not necessarily in the bad way, and no spotting....deja vu of my first ever pregnancy. My hubby is so optimistic, he was talking about Dec. and holding a new baby. It was sweet for him to have the hope for the two of us.

Charlee
April 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Awww thanks Ladybug! I hope they get to come too... and that I get to stay! Haha

I've been experiencing cramping too, woke up this morning feeling really crappy! Guess that's a good sign, although I'm not too thrilled at the moment haha ... just want a healthy LO :)

I Love Ladybugs
April 5th, 2013, 11:41 PM
I love how bonded our TTC groups are.....it is amazing to think that we have never met IRL, but the desire for a daughter has drawn us all together. The longtermers need to see the 2 lines ASAP...you all deserve it like nothing else.

My test looked nicer this am, it was weird to see the lines and think that there is potential, no spotting and it just brings me back to the first pregnancy/miscarriage. I was caught so off guard that I would have a loss before I had a baby....always thought that I would go through a m/c or two while building our family. My brain is telling me to just to trust my heart here and enjoy this pregnancy each and every day.

Charlee
April 7th, 2013, 05:07 PM
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s597/charlee1015/bfp14dpo_zps34af4880.jpg

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s597/charlee1015/digitalbfp_zps95ef4b51.jpg

Here are my 15 dpo! Getting darker, plus a digital to spell it out! I am finally starting to get a (tiny) bit excited about this pregnancy :)

Dreamofpink
April 7th, 2013, 05:16 PM

Here are my 15 dpo! Getting darker, plus a digital to spell it out! I am finally starting to get a (tiny) bit excited about this pregnancy :)

Wow Charlee!! That's soooo exciting!! Huge congratulations!!! :cheerteam:

Charlee
April 9th, 2013, 02:06 PM
So how is everyone getting along? Is anyone else temping still? I think I need to stop... I had a slight temp drop today and have been SUPER worried about it... probably nothing and all it is is undue stress for me and baby! *NEED TO RELAX* LOL

It's so hard to be hopeful about a pregnancy when you've experienced a loss :(

I Love Ladybugs
April 10th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Charlee....loss has robbed me too of the ease of just enjoying pregnancy. Each time I look at your siggie, it makes me hurt for you...you have been through so much more than me. (((hugs))) I want your bub to be so sticky...and pink!!!

I retested this am with another I/C and it was nice and dark. I need to stop overthinking this and let it be what it is. My closest 2 pals who know about this pregnancy (only they know other than hubby) both feel strongly about this prengancy being good....so I am going with them on this.

So other than my first pregnancy ever, this is a first with the no spotting or bleeding at all. I feel like the ball will drop at any moment and I will be missing out on a Christmas baby...just like that first pregnancy would have been a May day baby. I am chosing today to be happy though and live in the moment!!

amk2013
April 10th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Congrats everyone!!!! :crawl::pregnant: So excited for you all & so excited to join you :) - can't wait to hear if everyone gets their desired gender :D Hoping and praying for a girl here, but I dropped swaying after last month...it just got to be too much. Decided I was going to just relax & low and behold - this is the month! Because of that, I am anticipating a third boy ;) But I feel blessed to just be pregnant, no matter what the gender is. EDC Dec 21.
Here's my BFP at 10DPO - I was shocked anything showed up this soon!

amk2013
April 11th, 2013, 12:32 AM

Yay!! Those are perfect :) love the digitals!

aftmjt
April 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Congrats everyone hope everyone has very sticky beans. I'm the odd one out as I'm really hoping and praying for blue this time. Also very nervous about this pregnancy I need to relax more worry about everything no matter how small

Charlee
April 11th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Congrats everyone!!!! :crawl::pregnant: So excited for you all & so excited to join you :) - can't wait to hear if everyone gets their desired gender :D Hoping and praying for a girl here, but I dropped swaying after last month...it just got to be too much. Decided I was going to just relax & low and behold - this is the month! Because of that, I am anticipating a third boy ;) But I feel blessed to just be pregnant, no matter what the gender is. EDC Dec 21.
Here's my BFP at 10DPO - I was shocked anything showed up this soon!

Congrats and welcome! Hope we all get our little Christmas miracles :)

Charlee
April 11th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Charlee....loss has robbed me too of the ease of just enjoying pregnancy. Each time I look at your siggie, it makes me hurt for you...you have been through so much more than me. (((hugs))) I want your bub to be so sticky...and pink!!!

I retested this am with another I/C and it was nice and dark. I need to stop overthinking this and let it be what it is. My closest 2 pals who know about this pregnancy (only they know other than hubby) both feel strongly about this prengancy being good....so I am going with them on this.

So other than my first pregnancy ever, this is a first with the no spotting or bleeding at all. I feel like the ball will drop at any moment and I will be missing out on a Christmas baby...just like that first pregnancy would have been a May day baby. I am chosing today to be happy though and live in the moment!!

Thank you for your kind words.... yes it is so hard to really lose all worry until later in the pregnancy usually, although the fear never really subsides for me. I have adopted your philosophy of JUST BELIEVING and living in the moment. My dh reminds me of this on a daily basis LOL... Anyway I really love your optimism and bright outlook :) We need more ppl like you in this world!

So when is your first scan? Have u seen your Dr yet? I go next Thurs for the first time and she will book the scan then... I'm so excited to see/hear a HB!

I Love Ladybugs
April 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Thank you for your kind words.... yes it is so hard to really lose all worry until later in the pregnancy usually, although the fear never really subsides for me. I have adopted your philosophy of JUST BELIEVING and living in the moment. My dh reminds me of this on a daily basis LOL... Anyway I really love your optimism and bright outlook :) We need more ppl like you in this world!

So when is your first scan? Have u seen your Dr yet? I go next Thurs for the first time and she will book the scan then... I'm so excited to see/hear a HB!

I have to wait until May 10th! It is talking all my patience and self control to not go in earlier, but since I am not spotting/bleeding, I will just go in then @ 9.5 weeks and combine it with a first prenatal visit.

I was thinking about how different my outlook has changed over time...I am choosing to live and enjoy the moment and I have to say I am a planner, but savouring the little things has been such a revolutionary way to live.

I spent some time yesterday in reflection of how special this 3rd baby is going to be to my boys....and to my family. Now I CHOOSE to not take on the gender predications and stressors that extended family did when I was pregnant with DS2.....so many made negative comments about having a second boy and multiple comments about wanting a girl as they did not know gender until his birth.

Charlee.......I am excited for you how close your appt is...not even a week away now!!!! I will live through you and the other girls who have early appointments :) Do you have an MD who realizes your history in context of the current pregnancy? Meaning...do you get tonnes of u/s!?!?

Amk2013....that bfp is nice and bold! How are you feeling today?

amk2013
April 12th, 2013, 01:00 PM
@Ladybug- bummer you have to wait that long! :( it's good you don't have any reasons for early US though :) but it'd sure be nice to not have to wait, lol. My first appt is May 6 (a little over 7 wks) but only for prenatal labs. No idea when I will actually see the doctor or get that first US. I took clomid a cycle then Fremara this last cycle. Fremara doesn't have increased risk of multiples, but I'm still anxious to make sure ;) I called the clinic to see if I could go in for hcg levels...we will be out of the country for a week, and my biggest fear is having an ectopic while I'm gone (I know I don't have reason to worry, but I'm a worse case scenario thinker I guess) :( I guess it's a good sign that my BFP at 10 days was pretty bold. And the next day was dark pink. I feel great so far, just tired. (which is probably just normal for me with a little boy who doesn't sleep at night).
How are you all feeling? Any symptoms yet? Are you all finding out the gender or no!?

I Love Ladybugs
April 12th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I have a feeling that of the initial girls who are posting here, I might be the only one finding out gender....but not because I want to, but because my hubby is UBBER keen on knowing. I did enjoy my first pregnancy being team green.....so it would be cool if this baby kept things hidden!!!!

Charlee
April 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Oh I talk a good talk about not finding out, but I don't have the patience to wait I'm afraid! Besides I would rather know if I am having DS #3 beforehand anyway...Truly I just want a healthy baby, but if I could be blessed with a daughter that would be amazing! :)

meeks32
April 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM
@Ladybug- bummer you have to wait that long! :( it's good you don't have any reasons for early US though :) but it'd sure be nice to not have to wait, lol. My first appt is May 6 (a little over 7 wks) but only for prenatal labs. No idea when I will actually see the doctor or get that first US. I took clomid a cycle then Fremara this last cycle. Fremara doesn't have increased risk of multiples, but I'm still anxious to make sure ;) I called the clinic to see if I could go in for hcg levels...we will be out of the country for a week, and my biggest fear is having an ectopic while I'm gone (I know I don't have reason to worry, but I'm a worse case scenario thinker I guess) :( I guess it's a good sign that my BFP at 10 days was pretty bold. And the next day was dark pink. I feel great so far, just tired. (which is probably just normal for me with a little boy who doesn't sleep at night).
How are you all feeling? Any symptoms yet? Are you all finding out the gender or no!?

I'm sorry i'm shamelessly stalking you guys since I had a BFP turn into a chemical after I subscribed to this thread. Can I tell pumpkin to msg you about femera? She was given the option to try it this cycle and was unsure. She was also on clomid first, and doesnt o without stimulation.

Congrats on your BFP!

ps for what its worth, i'll be finding out gender. It helps me bond, have time to get over any GD, and come up with names. It also helps ds 1 and 2 know and adjust to 'who' is coming.

If only I could hold a pregnancy long enough to get there!

I Love Ladybugs
April 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Oh I talk a good talk about not finding out, but I don't have the patience to wait I'm afraid! Besides I would rather know if I am having DS #3 beforehand anyway...Truly I just want a healthy baby, but if I could be blessed with a daughter that would be amazing! :)

Can you imagine have 20 weeks of your pregnancy where you know your daughter is along for the ride!!! This is what my hubby feels strongly and while I have my heart and head trying to be realistic....yup, I got suckered back in the day by IG that my sway was a sure thing!!!

Meeks...if you are still following this, I was so saddened by this month's chemical for you. I want you to have a super sticky, healthy pink bean along for the ride on this next cycle (and TTC Pink, Emily, Pumpkin) so that you longtimers can all celebrate pink together!!!

amk2013
April 12th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry i'm shamelessly stalking you guys since I had a BFP turn into a chemical after I subscribed to this thread. Can I tell pumpkin to msg you about femera? She was given the option to try it this cycle and was unsure. She was also on clomid first, and doesnt o without stimulation.

Congrats on your BFP!

ps for what its worth, i'll be finding out gender. It helps me bond, have time to get over any GD, and come up with names. It also helps ds 1 and 2 know and adjust to 'who' is coming.

If only I could hold a pregnancy long enough to get there!

Oh I'm so sorry Meeks :( That's horrible news! Well I really hope the next time is the one that sticks...and hopefully soon!!! Best wishes to you <3
Pumpkin and I have been talking through PM over the last week. Getting my BFP gave her hope for the Femara so I am hoping she has just as much luck with it and will be joining us soon :D I was told it generally works better than clomid, and many are switching to that as first line drug rather than clomid.
The finding out the gender thing is tough! We did with both our boys. The first I wanted to know FOR SURE. The second I didn't, but we had them put the results in a seeled envelope, and DH really wanted to know, so we gave in and opened in on Christmas. As this is our last, I just want to know the feeling of finding out the day he/she is born. I see so many families do that, and the look on their face when they find out the sex of their baby, and meet them for the first time, is just priceless :D

Charlee
April 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
The finding out the gender thing is tough! We did with both our boys. The first I wanted to know FOR SURE. The second I didn't, but we had them put the results in a seeled envelope, and DH really wanted to know, so we gave in and opened in on Christmas. As this is our last, I just want to know the feeling of finding out the day he/she is born. I see so many families do that, and the look on their face when they find out the sex of their baby, and meet them for the first time, is just priceless :D

Yes you said it perfectly! I found out ALL the times I've been pg... I was thinking it would be so cool to leave the last one as a surprise :) I just don't have the patience though! I was always the kid who hated surprises, always opened my Christmas presents before Xmas day etc. LOL... I know of a private scan place very close to my work that guarantees gender @ 14 wks... money back guarantee! I have already felt the urge to call them LMAO... plus like Meeks said, there's the boys to worry about too. They want a little sister MORE than I want a daughter, esp my oldest. He's almost 8 so he knows the difference, and as he says "I already have a little brother so I want a little sister now Mom!" Haha oh the pressure! :)

I just can't shake the feeling that it would be SO special to wait.... and this is my last chance to have that "ultimate surprise" :)

I Love Ladybugs
April 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I decided to post my sway, and in so doing, found it very freeing to do so. I did what I could to influence gender and I have to trust that the little soul who is destined to join us as a family will be the perfect fit.

The joy of team green was that I honestly could answer people when they asked what gender the baby was.....lol, I lied through my teeth with DS2 to not have to deal with the responses of having 2 boys. Processing the fact that I was not going to give birth to a girlwas better done in the 19 weeks prior to his arrival and since my DH feels strongly about finding out, we will. I want to be completely in the moment with this pregnancy because 3 babies/kids is our max.

Amk2013....you will like the delivery room surprise for sure!

Charlee......I like your thinking too!!! I think my hubby is right about finding out with DS2 even though I did not 100% want to at the time...I procesed my feelings and enjoyed his arrival. Plus, with all the issues with his limited growth and weight gain (FTT), I was bonded with the little sweetie!!

I Love Ladybugs
April 13th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Charlee....my DS1 has been trying to take home "baby durl" for the last 1.5 years...seriously, he wants a sister because his cousin and best friend have a younger brother and then sister. He is even saving his "monies" for a baby sister. Your boys sound so sweet too!

Dreamofpink
April 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Sorry, I've been rather absent! Tbh I've hardly given gender and finding out a thought. I feel so blessed to be pg finally that getting to each Weds and racking up another week is as far ahead as I'm allowing myself to think. I won't post a nub shot as I've never got to grips with all of that and I don't want the speculation. We'll prob find out at 20 weeks if it's possible. We couldn't with ds2 as his position was wrong. I'm just trying to enjoy this pg and I know I did all I could. Mind, I want one more dc after so I'm already planning that sway regardless!! Got my first midwife appt on Thurs when I'll be 6 weeks :)

Dreamofpink
April 13th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Urgh feeling queasy this evening. Felt it before I ate, it went away whilst I had my tea, now it's back!

aftmjt
April 13th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Ill be finding out in fact I got u/s on Monday very nervous

amk2013
April 13th, 2013, 04:56 PM
@Aftmjt - how exciting!! How far along are you?

I am feeling sooo tired today. I'm not sure how that even possible at only 4 weeks...maybe it's all in my head. But I am not a fan of the fatigue. Just. Want. To. Sleep. :)

Charlee
April 14th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Dream so you're going for #4 after this?? Oh my goodness you are BRAVE! LOL DH is already bugging me for a fourth but I don't know... although I would feel bad for this one since my boys are so close.... they're only 25;months apart. Dh says this one needs a buddy too... I don't know if I have it in me to do this all again though! Haha I'm getting too old for this stuff lol.... I think dh just likes TTC since that's the fun part for him hahaha

Dreamofpink
April 14th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Dream so you're going for #4 after this?? Oh my goodness you are BRAVE! LOL DH is already bugging me for a fourth but I don't know... although I would feel bad for this one since my boys are so close.... they're only 25;months apart. Dh says this one needs a buddy too... I don't know if I have it in me to do this all again though! Haha I'm getting too old for this stuff lol.... I think dh just likes TTC since that's the fun part for him hahaha

Can we swap DHs?!! Lol!! Mine never wanted 3 at all, he's more than happy with his boys. As they're so close in age though and this one'll be 4&half years younger than ds2, I really think it needs a playmate and I've always dreamed of 4 children. Spent hours shopping this pm looking for trousers that fit. Maternity stuff useless, too big - obviously! - managed to buy some linen trousers and combat-style trousers both with ribbed soft waistbands around the back (a bit like a jumper cuff) that should see me well into the second trimester! Thank goodness for Asda! :D

I Love Ladybugs
April 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Charlee....we will be calling dibs on your man! I would love for this little one to have another sibling close in age, but 3 is going to be our max.

I have been feeling nice and queasy on and off the last couple of days....and tired. Is that even possible....I am willing to blame DS2 for the poor sleep and need for a nap otherwise!!!!!

amk2013
April 14th, 2013, 08:52 PM
@Ladybugs - I am feeling so tired too! Not horrible yet, but noticeable. Today was the first time I felt queasy, but it was short-lived. I never really had morning sickness with my boys, so this will be interesting to see if it's similar or not :)

prayforprincess
April 15th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Hi Ladies!
Can I join in? My edd is Dec. 15th, but with a c-section I'll be having the baby most likely on the 12th.
Total surprise pregnancy as many of you already know. I hardly swayed, although some of my life was different than when I conceived my boys.

Because its taken me so long to finally become pregnant, I kept telling myself that I just don't care anymore about gender and I just want another baby.
But last night, I started to get really scared and wonder what the heck I just did. I was going through all the stuff I had bought when I found out I was having twin girls. It made me so upset that just maybe I would never see my little daughter in these. This is my last baby, and it may not be a girl, and that scares me to death. Here I am so settled, my boys are 4, 6 & 8. Next year they will all be in school full time and I can have a life again. And now I'm starting over, with what might be another boy. Am I crazy? Not that I wouldn't love him to death, its just...I don't know...doing the baby thing again. I just so desperately want it to be a girl now I scares me. And the part of me with faith knows it would be. After all I have gone through to get pg with a dd, how could it not be a girl -- that would just be cruel. But then the practical side of me says that it is what it is and no one, as much as we would like to believe, can inevitably control the outcome.
I don't know, I think its just really sinking in now and I am deathly scared that I may have to come to grips with living the rest of my life without a dd.
Sorry, I just had to get this out to you all who understand.

I Love Ladybugs
April 15th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Pray for princess......I pray that you do have your little girl baking in there.....your story is so amazing and like all the longtimers, I imagine all of you preggo with pink!!!!! I don't want to think of life without a DD, but the practical part of me knows that this could be a reality and that I need to both keep the hope for a girl and be open to a new little man.

For me, the last couple of days, I have been battling the fear....fear of miscarriage, things are going dreamily over here and I CHOOSE to let go of the fear. Like my avatar says...Life begins where fear ends!

amk2013
April 15th, 2013, 10:35 AM
praying for a healthy pregnancy for you all...and that you all get those little princesses you are dreaming of! the fear is hard to let go of..this is out of our hands <3

prayforprincess
April 15th, 2013, 11:05 AM
"life begins where fear ends" -- I like that Ladybug. I feel like that pertains to me a lot because I was so fearful for so long of letting go control of what the gender of my baby would be. I couldn't imagine getting pregnant on my own because I had to do ht over and over again to make sure it was a girl. Then I couldn't imagine getting pregnant without at least swaying and "trying" to make sure it was a girl. I was so fearful that if I didn't try -- it would never be a girl.
But in the back of my head, I felt like if I did try it would end up a boy, and if I could just let go and stop trying then I would finally be gifted with a dd. It took me over 2 years to do that -- but I find it strange that after 2 1/2 years of trying so hard for a dd and to get pg, the 1 month I did nothing at all and did not even try to get pg was the month it happened. I just feel like if there is a higher power out there -- then it just has to be a girl.
I just want one of those happy endings you know. The kind you read about from everyone else but think will never happen to you in your wildest dreams. For once I just want to be that lucky one.

Charlee
April 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM
LMAO @ dibs on my man! haha You all CAN HAVE him... he's driving me crazy! hahaha Noooo, I know I'm lucky... a lot of husbands don't want too many children but I have the opposite problem. He wants a huge family and he REALLY wants a daddy's girl. While it's nice to share that desire with him, it also adds a layer of pressure because we will BOTH have gender disappointment if this is a boy.... I have often said that he married the wrong woman because I can't seem to keep a pregnancy to save my life. I'm not exactly "fertile gertle" LOL

Charlee
April 15th, 2013, 01:02 PM
"life begins where fear ends" -- I like that Ladybug. I feel like that pertains to me a lot because I was so fearful for so long of letting go control of what the gender of my baby would be. I couldn't imagine getting pregnant on my own because I had to do ht over and over again to make sure it was a girl. Then I couldn't imagine getting pregnant without at least swaying and "trying" to make sure it was a girl. I was so fearful that if I didn't try -- it would never be a girl.
But in the back of my head, I felt like if I did try it would end up a boy, and if I could just let go and stop trying then I would finally be gifted with a dd. It took me over 2 years to do that -- but I find it strange that after 2 1/2 years of trying so hard for a dd and to get pg, the 1 month I did nothing at all and did not even try to get pg was the month it happened. I just feel like if there is a higher power out there -- then it just has to be a girl.
I just want one of those happy endings you know. The kind you read about from everyone else but think will never happen to you in your wildest dreams. For once I just want to be that lucky one.

First of all, glad you joined the due date group! I was wondering when you were gonna come in :)

I know exactly what you're talking about re the fear of disappointment and letting go! I think you have a very realistic view of this pregnancy though, and the fact that you FINALLY got pg when you let go of the need to control the situation tells me that *someone* up there has been listening to you! Know what I mean? I'm not a very religious person, but I have to say that God will not give you more than you can handle. If by chance you are having a boy, then there is absolutely a reason for it... a lesson to be learned and wisdom for you to impart on others. Now, will you be thrilled? No. But you will love the baby regardless.

I say all of that, but deep down I have the exact same fear as you do. I can't imagine God would be so cruel to take away the DD I had, only to make me TTC for almost a year and then give me a boy! NO WAY... it's got to be a girl. LOL

We have paid our dues... it's time for us to experience the miracle! :)

Charlee
April 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Could this thread be stickied please?? :)

Charlee
April 15th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Gut instinct gender guess anyone?? This could be fun!

I'll go first... I'm going to guess GIRL for me! (wishful thinking, I know LOL)

Anyone else want to guess? :)

amk2013
April 15th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking BOY here. My friend just found out she's having her third boy...they are done. Why me and not her? I have 4 sets of aunts/uncles that all have 3 boys only. I think that's just what's meant to be in our family. And I've never been the type to win the lotto, or drawings, or heck - even bingo..so I'm really thinking this is no exception ;) But a girl can DREAM! :) It will be a fun nine months day-dreaming about it.

prayforprincess
April 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I hear you amk -- I have never been the lucky one either.

I don't know, something tells me girl for this one but I'm not sure if that's because I really want it and don't know how it could be any other.
Yet something tells me boy too because I feel I could never be that lucky to have my dream gender finally and I have never been one for happy endings. Or like if it is a girl -- then she will give me total hell when she is a teen and put me through the ringer! Like, you get what you want now but its not all peaches and cream -- she'll be the worst baby or something and not sleep til she's 2.
I don't know any other than being pregnant with a boy so for sure that's where my mind goes cause I know no other. kwim?

Dreamofpink
April 15th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Wow all of you are so good at putting my feelings into words that I haven't given myself chance to process yet. Lol! It's amazing to find like-minded ladies who totally get it and like you I just don't know which way to call it. I have never been in such a poor condition with such a low body weight before, plus I took Clomid so my heart says girl. However, my head just assumes it'll be another little boy and won't let me get carried away with believing it's a girl. I think that I'm living in the moment and don't want to take anything for granted so am only looking ahead no more than 2-3weeks at a time just in case. I guess 18 months of living in fortnightly increments has made me very adept at not looking too far ahead to stop me upsetting myself! I sound like a right nut job, hey?! Dh actually mentioned names this evening :) Perhaps I'll believe it all a bit more once I see the midwife on Thurs. Focussing so much on ds1 and his fractured ankle that I sometimes forget about being pg. Mind the progesterone's certainly kicking in early and giving me a very stiff & sore pelvis and hips from doing a bit too much. The fore-runner of spd that I had with both ds. :(

Dreamofpink
April 15th, 2013, 05:16 PM
I hear you amk -- I have never been the lucky one either.

I don't know, something tells me girl for this one but I'm not sure if that's because I really want it and don't know how it could be any other.
Yet something tells me boy too because I feel I could never be that lucky to have my dream gender finally and I have never been one for happy endings. Or like if it is a girl -- then she will give me total hell when she is a teen and put me through the ringer! Like, you get what you want now but its not all peaches and cream -- she'll be the worst baby or something and not sleep til she's 2.
I don't know any other than being pregnant with a boy so for sure that's where my mind goes cause I know no other. kwim?

Absolutely! My cousin always says to be careful what you wish for :D

I Love Ladybugs
April 15th, 2013, 06:40 PM
I felt strongly at 6 weeks preggo with DS1 that he was a boy, with DS2, I wished with all my might that the baby inside was a girl.....and I can't say that I feel one way or the other this time around.

I firmly believe that you longtime or skinnymini or surprise mamas will have little girls in the Christmas season. If I am forced to guess a gender for myself, I will protect my emotions and say little boy.

As for lucky.....my DS1 has oodles of it...maybe that is one reason I should hope that I am preggo with his sister! I know that I am blessed with my little guys and for the next while, choose to let go of the fear that I will never have a daughter.

amk2013
April 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM
More than gender, I am stressing out about having a healthy "normal" baby. Out first was born with an oomphalocele (partial intestines still in umbilical cord) and second is autistic... I may not have the best genetics, or maybe it is just the luck of the draw, but I hope and pray that this one is healthy and has the best life he/she can!

amk2013
April 15th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Also, anyone have hcg levels checked? Mine almost quadrupled in 48 hrs. I know it doesn't tell you much, but I hope higher than norm is ok too.

Charlee
April 15th, 2013, 07:46 PM
More than gender, I am stressing out about having a healthy "normal" baby. Out first was born with an oomphalocele (partial intestines still in umbilical cord) and second is autistic... I may not have the best genetics, or maybe it is just the luck of the draw, but I hope and pray that this one is healthy and has the best life he/she can!

After having so many losses, I worry sick about having a "normal" baby too :( or ANY baby for that matter! Gender desire pales in comparison to that fear for me right now, which is why I talk about gender so much... it distracts me from my real fear....

I Love Ladybugs
April 15th, 2013, 08:18 PM
After having so many losses, I worry sick about having a "normal" baby too :( or ANY baby for that matter! Gender desire pales in comparison to that fear for me right now, which is why I talk about gender so much... it distracts me from my real fear....

I do think that is the reason I too am so keen on gender...it takes my focus off the truely stressful part of pregnancy.

No Hcg checks here...actually this is the first pregnancy that I have NOT had betas checked. Amk2013.....when is your first scan booked?

amk2013
April 15th, 2013, 08:25 PM
@ladybugs - I don't have a scan scheduled yet. Only the first appt which I only get labs drawn and don't even see the doctor. Kinda weird. That isn't until may 6.

Huds
April 17th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Ill be finding out in fact I got u/s on Monday very nervous

Hi aftmjt did u find out?

aftmjt
April 17th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Hi aftmjt did u find out?

I was 6wks 6 days so hav to wait a bit longer, but heartbeat was seen on scan so fingers crossed all seemed ok.

Looking at the scan and according to ramzis method it's anther girl. How accurate do people think ramzis method is

I Love Ladybugs
April 17th, 2013, 09:50 AM
I would not put all my stock in anything like Ramzi and nubs.....would rather just know at the 20 weeks....although that sounds so far away!!!!

I woke up this morning so full of hope....hope of a great pregnancy with a VBAC delivery of my daughter at the end of it in Dec. Since I am choosing to live in the moment (hard core planner at heart!!!), this is my thought for the day. Why not enjoy this thought and deal with the reality of things after the big u/s???

We have great names chosen for either gender, my hubby and I repainted the nursery before I got pregnant and we already know how amazing new babies are!!! You all may ask what I am thinking other than this....I still have vast concerns about m/c, it is hard to not go down that path mentally, but it is not worth my worry at this moment.

Charlee
April 17th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I LOVE your enthusiasm Ladybugs! I have learned a lot from you and decided to adopt this same mindset... MUST. THINK. POSITIVE! LOL

I have my first appt tomorrow and I am both excited and nervous all at once! I am crossing my fingers that she will give me a dating scan, but she didn't do one till almost 8 weeks with my last pregnancy so I'm hoping she will do it earlier this time since I'm so worried... I thought about telling her I don't know my LMP so she is forced to do one.. LMAO.. She knows me very well though, and she knows that I temp and keep a chart so I'm not sure she's going to buy it :)

Is anyone else super hormonal? I think I've turned into a royal b*tch this time around! I'm usually so calm and collected, but this time I can't seem to keep my emotions under control... it's unnerving actually. I hoping this levels out pretty soon... I can't act like this the entire pregnancy LOL

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I Love Ladybugs
April 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Charlee....my MD is the same way, there is no way that I could claim an opps and not know my LMP. I would love to have an early u/s, but I know it is not happening. My hormones are the opposite....relatively calm and cool, usually I am the firecracker!!! May your appt go smoothly and your doctor rx you your u/s ASAP!

BeadinMom
April 18th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Hey ladies....
Mind if I join you here? My due date is Dec 25th...though I have C Sections, so it'll be before then.
I tried for a year to have this baby, so WHY AM I FREAKING OUT??? :(
I'm so incredibly anxious right now...I don't know why.
Maybe hormones?? Anybody else feel this way?

I Love Ladybugs
April 18th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Congrats and welcome BeadinMom!!!! Your story is amazing......and I wish you happy and healthy 9 months with a pink bundle at the end!!!

Charlee
April 18th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Of course you can join us Beadin! Congrats on your little Christmas bundle :)

I am feeling SUPER hormonal too... read royal b*tch... haha it might be a good sign that hormone levels are rising though, even though it's irritating LOL ... anyway, when did you get your bfp?

I am so happy for you :) I TTC 9 months this time (after my loss last year) so I know how rewarding those 2 lines are FINALLY. Crossing everything for a girl for you this time :)

BeadinMom
April 18th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Aww thanks Charlee!!
I got my BFP yesterday & even though we were trying...I'm still in shock...lol

I hope we all hear pink (except those wishing for blue!) this time!! :)

BeadinMom
April 18th, 2013, 11:06 PM
And thanks LadyBugs!!
Crossing fingers for pink for you, too!! :)

aftmjt
April 19th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Hey ladies....
Mind if I join you here? My due date is Dec 25th...though I have C Sections, so it'll be before then.

I am so anxious this time too after 3 you think I would be ok with it all, but even if I have the stilghtest pain or twinge I worry. I've also be sssoo exhausted these past few weeks but today I feel great and full of energy I just hope everything is ok can wait fr 12 week scan.

aftmjt
April 19th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Congrats BeadinMom on your bfp

aftmjt
April 19th, 2013, 08:37 AM
I'm sending all you ladies my pink dust but would love all your blue in return

I Love Ladybugs
April 19th, 2013, 08:48 AM
I'm sending all you ladies my pink dust but would love all your blue in return

If the gender of your unborn baby depended on our blue dust, there would be at least twin boys in there!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a fantastic pregnancy and a little man at the end of it!!!

black&gold
April 19th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hey ladies....

I am FREAKING out! I literally haven't stopped feeling anxious today. It was 6 months for us and I know I really wanted it, but now I'm scared thinking about 3 and likely 3 boys.. gah! I'm wondering if it's hormones too...

Charlee
April 19th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Just wanted to update you all... I had my first drs appt yesterday. She took pity on me and did an u/s... we saw a sac measuring 5 1/2 wks but no yolk sac or fetal pole. She said it's "not uncommon" to see these results at this stage, which is why she usually hesitates to do scans this early. Anyway, she did a hcg test yesterday and I go in for one on Saturday, with results coming back probably on Monday. This will give us a better indication if the pregnancy is coming along smoothly. Anyway, I was upset yesterday but after getting a good night's sleep I'm feeling better. I have decided to withhold all judgement until I get the results of my blood test back. FX for good news!

I am once again reminded how gender is the LAST thing I should be worried about...

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

BeadinMom
April 19th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Thinking of you, Charlee & saying a prayer...

MsBlakely, you described how I feel EXACTLY...except this will be #4 for me...my youngest being 7. Even though I've wanted this for a long time, I'm freaking out now. I have my first OB appt Tues & plan to talk to my doctor about it. I went through this with #3, too. I hate feeling this way.

prayforprincess
April 19th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Welcome Beadinmom!! So happy you are pg and in our dd group!
Did you stick with swaying hard core, or did you give up a little and just pray for a pregnancy?
I've been waiting for this a long time but am freaking out a little too. My oldest will be 8 1/2 when this baby is born, and my others will be almost 7 and 5. Such a gap and in a different place now I can't believe I am starting over again. Although who would have known it would take me 2 1/2 years to finally get pregnant!

prayforprincess
April 19th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Oh my Charlee! I am thinking of you. I hope everything goes well with your blood results.
I am scared for my u/s on Monday. They say I will be 6w1d, but I think I will be earlier because maybe I o'd a little late or it implanted late, hence the lower hcg level at first. I hope to god they see a heartbeat.
I remember when I started bleeding with the twins. I went in at 5w5d and they saw a heartbeat in one but not the other. I prayed I would only lose one and the little one with the heartbeat would hang on. But I started bleeding so badly and I think being so early the little one just couldn't hang on through all the trama. It was devastating :( Especially knowing they were my little girls.
Here's hoping and praying for a healthy healthy happy pg for all of us.

I Love Ladybugs
April 20th, 2013, 10:24 AM
M/s has hit! I dry heaved so much last night that my stomach hurts still....and nothing sounded good this am.

I am a bundle of excitement, nerves, worry and anticipation....but compared to how I thought I might feel, I feel relatively calm. Doesn't that sound pregnant..or at least full of pregnancy hormones!!

Charlee....Monday is going to be here before you know it....enjoy your weekend...I hope that you have plenty of sun and fun with your boys.

Beadin'Mom....your boys are going to love having an itty bitty baby around! I am hoping that you are blessed with an easy pregnany....and that the anxiety about #4 melts way.

MsBlakely.....I feel some of those same feelings about a third...I was one of those who swore up and down that I would only have a even number of kids. I grew up as one out of three...always 2 against 1...and now I am going to do that to my kids. I hope that you get your long desired daughter!

Prayforprincess..this is a long weekend...waiting for your u/s! Sending up prayers and good vibes that your baby is growing on target!

black&gold
April 20th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Thinking of you, Charlee & saying a prayer...

MsBlakely, you described how I feel EXACTLY...except this will be #4 for me...my youngest being 7. Even though I've wanted this for a long time, I'm freaking out now. I have my first OB appt Tues & plan to talk to my doctor about it. I went through this with #3, too. I hate feeling this way.

I've never had this before with my previous pregnancies! I'm not sure if it's almost a depression thing or what. I literally couldn't sleep last night thinking about the pregnancy and what if they baby isn't healthy and born with something wrong. All this thoughts just keep swirling through my head and it's killing me. I've been feeling this way for the past 3 days, but it's been about the same amount of time that I've been really sick with M/S so I'm just wondering if it's a general down feeling. I am known to be a worrier so I'm not super shocked but I can't believe I feel this out of sorts! Glad to hear I'm not alone in this because I KNOW I wanted it... sure doesn't feel that way right now!

amk2013
April 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM
will be thinking of you charlee! praying for some good news :) :FX:
prayforprincess - will be thinking of you tomorrow as well! (hugs)
ladybugs - sorry about the morning sickness! but at least that's a good sign ;) I didn't really have much of that at all with my boys, so I'm almost praying for that this time as a sign that it's "different" and maybe a girl, haha. I feel okay for the most part, but riding in a car...omg, the worst car sickness. i have to drive if we go anywhere. so odd. never had that with my pregnancies either. guess it's fairly common tho..

I Love Ladybugs
April 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM
will be thinking of you charlee! praying for some good news :) :FX:
prayforprincess - will be thinking of you tomorrow as well! (hugs)
ladybugs - sorry about the morning sickness! but at least that's a good sign ;) I didn't really have much of that at all with my boys, so I'm almost praying for that this time as a sign that it's "different" and maybe a girl, haha. I feel okay for the most part, but riding in a car...omg, the worst car sickness. i have to drive if we go anywhere. so odd. never had that with my pregnancies either. guess it's fairly common tho..

I had such bad m/s with DS2 compared to that DS1, I would have sworn that he was all girl!!! This time around, I am dismissing any and all OWT!!!

Good thoughts and prayers for our girls getting their u/s and bloodworks tomorrow!!!!!

Charlee
April 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM
Sidenote to the m/s thing... I hardly had any with my first 3 pregnancies - all 3 boys. I had TONS the last pregnancy - girl! So it *could* be a sign, but then it could just be the pregnancy... I hope it IS a sign for you both :)

I will let you all know when I get the results back tomorrow... oh I hope it's good news :nails:

aftmjt
April 22nd, 2013, 04:45 AM
Good luck Charlee for today.

I had no sickness at all with my 3 girls but this time I feel sick constantly but not been sick yet but I do have to eat as I'm ssssoooo hungry all the time

Tree
April 22nd, 2013, 06:39 AM
If its ok I'm going to cautiously join this group...!? I've had some spotting twice this pregnancy but today (at 5wks 5days) I went for a scan and saw a little person to be with a flickering hb... Fingers crossed all goes well. X

aftmjt
April 22nd, 2013, 07:53 AM
If its ok I'm going to cautiously join this group...!? I've had some spotting twice this pregnancy but today (at 5wks 5days) I went for a scan and saw a little person to be with a flickering hb... Fingers crossed all goes well. X

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy. Sending you lots or sticky baby glue

I Love Ladybugs
April 22nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Sending great u/s vibes to both Charlee and Prayforprincess........

and a warm welcome to Tree!! I know how scary spotting/bleeding is, that is wonderful to have seen the heartbeat on the u/s!!!

amk2013
April 22nd, 2013, 10:38 AM
Welcome Tree & congrats at seeing HB-that's wonderful! :) and spotting is fairly common in early pregnancy...so try not to worry too much. :)

@aftmjt- I am hungry ALL the time, too!

black&gold
April 22nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
yay tree!! Congrats on the HB! That must of really helped in calming your fears about the spotting - I know you've had a rough week or so worrying about that!

Oh and I've posted a few times now but I'm also in the group, due December 15th.

aftmjt
April 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Welcome Tree & congrats at seeing HB-that's wonderful! :) and spotting is fairly common in early pregnancy...so try not to worry too much. :)

@aftmjt- I am hungry ALL the time, too!

Were ou with your 2 boys I don't remember with my girls in fact my youngest I couldn't eat much at all after a few mouthfuls I was full this time I can't eat enough.

amk2013
April 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Were ou with your 2 boys I don't remember with my girls in fact my youngest I couldn't eat much at all after a few mouthfuls I was full this time I can't eat enough.

Yeah, I was hungry a lot with the boys, too. I had some nausea, and would eat to feel better, haha. Not to that point yet, just super hungry!

Charlee
April 22nd, 2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the well wishes ladies :) Haven't gotten the call yet... I'm waiting with baited breath!

Charlee
April 22nd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Prayforprincess- Let us know how your scan went! Hoping your first scan goes better than mine did! LOL :)

Dreamofpink
April 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Welcome to all of the new ladies!
Charlee, I so hope that you get some good news today. Keeping everything crossed tightly for you!
P4P I also hope that your first scan went well.
Sorry to all for being so rubbish at keeping up-to-date on the forums! April has been quite the month so far with both boys having chicken pox & ds1 having a fractured ankle at the same time. It's also ds2's 4th birthday on Weds so we're glad he'll be well enough for it, albeit scabby & spotty! Everything seems to be going fine with this bub so far. I had my booking appointment with my midwife last week and even discussed a potential trial of labour after 2 c-sections. Keeping my finger's crossed that that stays an option. I have been having nausea each day, some days worse than others. I certainly don't remember not wanting to eat with either ds! Still, I make up for it when the nausea passes. After months of being super-skinny with 2 fried eggs on an ironing board for boobs, I feel like Dolly Parton now! Yay! Except for them being sore :(

Has anyone told their kiddies yet? We're telling ours on my birthday next week, I'll be 8 weeks by then.

I can't believe that considering my history, the midwife is very relaxed and my next appt with her will be at 21 weeks. Obviously, I'll have a scan at 12 & 20 weeks plus a consultant appt at 16 weeks too. I am relaxing much more into this pg now and trusting my body that everything feels fine. I'm embracing the nausea as a good sign! It was hard playing my tenor horn last week for a concert whilst feeling very nauseous and even thought of the bell of the instrument as somewhere to puke into if necessary! I was trapped at the back of the band with no escape. Thankfully I kept it under control and haven't been sick at all. I don't know how I'll play with a bump!

prayforprincess
April 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM
We are thinking about telling our kids this week.

My u/s was today. Everything went good. Based on my u/s today, and with my prior blood work it is clear that I o'd later this cycle -- maybe cd18 or 19 they think. Which means that when I took my first blood I was only about 11/12dpo, and when I took my second and it was 161 -- I was approx. 14dpo; which 161 is perfect for 14dpo.
But, that only put me at about 5w4d today they are guessing. They saw the gestational sac and yolk sac -- so that was wonderful. But no heartbeat yet. They said that it totally normal and the heartbeat does not come til 6 weeks+ so they want me to come in again next Monday when I am 6w4d and there should be a heartbeat by then. They were totally psyched to see the yolk sac and said I am right on track. They are going to confirm my o date and due date next Monday. Most likely she said it would be around Dec.19th now -- though I'll still have my c-section on the 12th.

Tree
April 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
yay tree!! Congrats on the HB! That must of really helped in calming your fears about the spotting - I know you've had a rough week or so worrying about that!

Oh and I've posted a few times now but I'm also in the group, due December 15th.

Yes, I feel excited!! Hopefully everything will progress as it should now and I'm growing a healthy little person!!
How are you doing? Have you had a scan yet/got one booked?
Looks like my due date will be dec 18th.
Christmas babies, fun!!!

Tree
April 22nd, 2013, 04:42 PM
Have you girls filled in the sway forms yet?

Charlee
April 22nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
So glad your u/s went well prayforprincess! We will probaby end up with similiar due dates and delivery dates :)

Well my doctor's office just called back and my numbers are looking good :) The first draw was 18,000 and the second was 28,000 so they are very happy with those numbers... I AM SO RELIEVED!!! I haven't stopped crying since I got off the phone LOL...

I might just get some sleep tonight :)

Charlee
April 22nd, 2013, 05:45 PM
P.S- I won't be telling my boys for another month or so... they already went through one miscarriage with me, I don't EVER want to face that disappointment with them again...

I Love Ladybugs
April 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Charlee and Prayforprincess.......awesome news for both of you! I am so excited that the u/s looked good for you P4P and Charlee...those are amazing betas!!!

We won't be telling the boys for a bit...actually, DS1 will be at the first appt and if she lets us listen or try to listen for a heartbeat, he might find out then. He has been asking/talking of babies for months, so glad that he never knew about the m/c this fall.

Welcome Ms. Blakely and Tree....Dec. is going to be wonderful!!!

Tree....I did fill out the sway form and am letting this pregnancy progress...it took some courage, because of the previous losses.

Dreamofpink...you are one busy girl!!!! Hope your boys are on the mend and that DS1 can keep occupied. Cool that you are considering VBAC!!! What turned your other labours into c-sections? My DS2 decided that being footling breech would be fun when your mom is 10 cm dilated. My first boy was a natural delivery and I plan on repeating that!!

katewantsagirl
April 23rd, 2013, 05:09 AM
Hi everyone!!! I just got my BFP (I'm 11dpo today) had a squinter at 9dpo then a faint faint line yest and today it's not bold but 100% there!! Soo happy I thought I was out this month because I was bleeding! It's so worrying but I bled/spotted with my other two up until 14weeks so trying to relax :). I'm due Jan 2nd!!!

Tree
April 23rd, 2013, 05:41 AM
Hi everyone!!! I just got my BFP (I'm 11dpo today) had a squinter at 9dpo then a faint faint line yest and today it's not bold but 100% there!! Soo happy I thought I was out this month because I was bleeding! It's so worrying but I bled/spotted with my other two up until 14weeks so trying to relax :). I'm due Jan 2nd!!!

Very exciting!! I've had a bit of spotting too but had scan and lady thinks it must have been implantation. Still not fun at all. Was that the reason for yours too?

katewantsagirl
April 23rd, 2013, 05:55 AM
I'm just a real spotter!! Like spot on the pill, not on the pill, after sex, for no freaken reason lol. It's bright red which is always scary but I'm going to try relax. It's so nice reading that I'm not the only one nervous about a third boy. I'm trying to talk myself into being 100% ok with it, and I will be happy with either but a girl would be the best thing ever. I'm thinking I might have another boy though ;(. At least my three boys will grow up close and doing all the same stuff!! I'm totally finding out at 20weeks!! Might not tell family or friends though. I think we get more scans here in NZ! We have one approx 6weeks to confirm, then 12weeks, 20weeks and sometimes 25weeks! Where's everyone from?

aftmjt
April 23rd, 2013, 07:50 AM
I'm just a real spotter!! Like spot on the pill, not on the pill, after sex, for no freaken reason lol. It's bright red which is always scary but I'm going to try relax. It's so nice reading that I'm not the only one nervous about a third boy. I'm trying to talk myself into being 100% ok with it, and I will be happy with either but a girl would be the best thing ever. I'm thinking I might have another boy though ;(. At least my three boys will grow up close and doing all the same stuff!! I'm totally finding out at 20weeks!! Might not tell family or friends though. I think we get more scans here in NZ! We have one approx 6weeks to confirm, then 12weeks, 20weeks and sometimes 25weeks! Where's everyone from?

Welcome and congrats on your bfp I had faint line at 8dpo then nothing till 14 dpo, did you sway for girl, I'm hoping for a boy don't know how ill handle it if its another girl k was bad enough after dd3. I'm in uk we only get scan at 12wks and 20 wks I did have one at 6 wks as had problems in the past but don't generally get one till 12 wks.

Tree
April 23rd, 2013, 08:00 AM
I'm from the UK.

Dreamofpink
April 23rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
I'm from the UK.

Me too :)

I Love Ladybugs
April 23rd, 2013, 08:21 AM

This is the only pregnancy that I have not spotted/bled in....it is actually odd to not have this occur....with the losses, it progressed to full out bleeding, with DS1, 14w and DS2 10w.

In our Canadian medical system, you need you MD to request u/s and typically we only get 20 week anatomy u/s. I had an u/s in emerg with DS1 at 10w because I was gushing blood and a viability scan at 6w and 10w with DS2. The way things look like right now is that I have to wait 12-13 weeks to see this one on screen! I have been taking it one day at a time...and sleeping all that I can.

aftmjt
April 23rd, 2013, 09:42 AM
I'm from the UK.

Where in uk are you?

Charlee
April 23rd, 2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the new ladies Mrs.Blakely, Tree and katewantsagirl! Our little group is growing by the day!

Tree - I will be filling out the form soon... I wanted confirmation that this pregnancy was coming along okay, now that I've got it I will fill those out :)

Hope everyone is doing well :) I woke up this morning with a full blown cold and TERRIBLE m/s... I am staying home from work today ... i might not even get out of bed!

Tree
April 23rd, 2013, 11:53 AM
Where in uk are you?

Surrey/Hampshire, you?

dreamsofxy2013
April 23rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
Congrats everyone! I just got my BFP yesterday at 14DPO and we are now expecting baby #2, due 12/30/2013:running: I am super nervous and excited all at the same time! I just can't wait to get out of this dreaded 1st trimester. So far, my symptoms are completely different than with DD! My appetite is out of control and I eat everything in sight lol...I am also super thirsty all the time and have vivid dreams, my skin is breaking out. I never had these symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter! We swayed blue and would love to add a son to complete our family, but either way we are thrilled. I am in the Southeast US by the way. I booked my 1st prenatal appointment for 5/20 and will be getting a sonogram. I don't know if I'll get another one at 12 weeks, I didn't with my 1st pregnancy. How is everyone else feeling today?

aftmjt
April 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
Surrey/Hampshire, you?

North wales

Charlee
April 23rd, 2013, 03:18 PM
Welcome dreamsofxy! Hope you get your little boy :)

I'm in the southwest US also, in fact I don't think you can get more southwest than where I am LOL... I'm in San Diego :)

EODwife363
April 23rd, 2013, 05:24 PM
Hello ladies! I'm pregnant with #3 and due December 1st. We lightly swayed for a boy and so far I'm feeling girl again. Poor DH. I will have my first ultrasound tomorrow!

-Carlene-

Dreamofpink
April 23rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Welcome dreamsofxy & eodwife!! So exciting how this group is growing so fast.

afy
April 23rd, 2013, 06:30 PM
Hey ladies Im expecting baby #2. I am originally from the UK- Manchester moved here to New York a year and half ago. I got a faint line at 11dpo.. Been feeling extremely queasy and sorest nipples sorry tmi.. I'm not so sure about my due date but I believe it's round about early Jan 2014.. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy 9months.. I did sway blue slightly but happy regardless!!

katewantsagirl
April 23rd, 2013, 11:13 PM
I hope everyone gets their desired gender!!! I started getting all emotional about having another boy. We had planned to start TTC next month but i got preggo lol. We did withdrawal method before i Od and did an o+21? Ugghhhh please be a girl!!!! I didnt even sway because we werent supposed to be trying lol.

Tree
April 24th, 2013, 01:19 AM
I hope everyone gets their desired gender!!! I started getting all emotional about having another boy. We had planned to start TTC next month but i got preggo lol. We did withdrawal method before i Od and did an o+21? Ugghhhh please be a girl!!!! I didnt even sway because we werent supposed to be trying lol.

Yes I'm in a similar situation, ours was an oopsie. We weren't going to try until my cycles were regular and my luteal phase had lengthened. But DH got carried away... We had at least been doing the diet though and think we had managed a weeks abstinence...!?

I'd really love a daughter! But I do adore my boys so much so would be happy with another. I think for me it's just that I want one girl, I'd be happy with lots and lots of boys as well. :-)

katewantsagirl
April 24th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Yeah definately the same!! Would love a boy but because its our last i want a girl!! I think i will be ok with either, im super emotional today!! Ha ha

Tree
April 24th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Yeah definately the same!! Would love a boy but because its our last i want a girl!! I think i will be ok with either, im super emotional today!! Ha ha

I think this will be our last too... There is a small chance we would have a fourth but would just have to see.

First and foremost I want a happy healthy child, to have a girl would be wonderful but I know I'd be just as lucky to have a boy.

Fingers crossed we all get our dream gender!!

Charlee
April 24th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Well morning sickness has hit in full force! I am a complete mess between a nasty cold and dry heaving... ugh! I guess it's promising for me since the only other pregnancy I've been this sick during was my DD last year... let's hope she's back and here to stay!

I also have my follow up u/s appt tomorrow morning... fx they see a heartbeat this time ;)

How is everyone else feeling? Welcome to the new preggies! LOL

I Love Ladybugs
April 24th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Well morning sickness has hit in full force! I am a complete mess between a nasty cold and dry heaving... ugh! I guess it's promising for me since the only other pregnancy I've been this sick during was my DD last year... let's hope she's back and here to stay!

I also have my follow up u/s appt tomorrow morning... fx they see a heartbeat this time ;)

How is everyone else feeling? Welcome to the new preggies! LOL

I love your positive thinking....and feel for you, I ended up with DS2 cold and between that and the dry heaving just want to hide out in bed! May all go well with the u/s and that you get to see your little sweet one's heartbeat!

Tree
April 24th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Oh I had such terrible morning sickness with my boys, I'm hoping that things will be better this time and I'll be having a girl (so opposite to the theory that girls make you more sick... Hehe). It's already started, the top of my tummy feels very sensitive and I feel so tired. It was hard trying to cope with one toddler, have no idea what I'll do if it gets really bad, I have a toddler, and baby to look after!!!

Is anyone finding that doing anything physical feels like a massive strain on the back!?

Charlee good luck with your scan!

katewantsagirl
April 24th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Good luck with your scan!!! Ms has got me too, not bad but it's lurking lol. Ooh I hope you get your dd, it'll be worth all the ms :). I've had a headache everyday for like two weeks! Anyone else spotting?? I wonder if we will have any twins in the group!? I'm so fascinated by them! I keep thinking ill have them but doubt it ;)

nuthinbutpink
April 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM
You guys have a sub forum now! Thanks to Mrs P for asking!

Due in Dec 2013/Jan/February 2014 (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-dec-2013-jan-february-2014/)

I Love Ladybugs
April 24th, 2013, 11:04 PM

Due in Dec 2013/Jan/February 2014 (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-dec-2013-jan-february-2014/)

Thanks to Mrs_P for getting this set up!!! Is it possible for this thread to be moved into it?? Much appreciated!!!!!!!

Dreamofpink
April 25th, 2013, 05:26 AM

Oops mustn't have asked the right way! Thanks Mrs P :D

Dreamofpink
April 25th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Charlee & Eodwife how did your scans go? Hope everything went well. Sorry to those of you with bad ms. This time I have had a lot more nausea but it seems to have eased off a bit this week.

Tree
April 25th, 2013, 05:55 AM
What's a sub forum? It looks the same as this... I'm confused! :-)

EODwife363
April 25th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Hard to really see baby but here s/he is! The heart rate was 164. Is anyone familiar with the ramzi method of guessing the gender?
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/25/erymuhaz.jpg
-Carlene-

Tree
April 25th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Ok I just put up my sway....
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/28966-tree-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html
Please be a sticky bubba!!!

I Love Ladybugs
April 25th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Oops mustn't have asked the right way! Thanks Mrs P :D

I messaged her the other day as she is the moderator for the due date forum from last year Dec.....and thought that this thread would just be moved into that place and move the previous years thread out!! They are all snuggling their babies and such, so there has been no activity in the thread for a while...but since we are all waiting and chatting, it would be nice to have the easy link!!!

Dreamofpink....how are you feeling today?? How is the little one treating you????

Dreamofpink
April 25th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks for that Ladybugs. It never crossed my mind to message her! :o

Everything seems to be going well thank you. Made a silly decision to have a very hot curry at ds2's birthday meal last night. It was tasty - I love hot currys - but I've paid for it today! Hope baby doesn't regret making it's home with me! I know where to go back for a curry if I go overdue anyway....

How about you? Is the ms still causing you a lot of trouble?

Charlee
April 25th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Well I'm not having my scan today... my insurance company denied it for some reason... UGH!!! I hate what the medical system is becoming in this country... it needs to either be public or be private!!! This in between stuff is ridiculous and insurance companies are playing hard ball until the change goes through...

I have been arguing with the insurance company all morning... I'm going to win, but won't go for a scan till next week. Grrrr.... Now I have the day off for nothing...

Don't they know that messing with a hormonal pregnant woman is tantamount to suicide?!?! hahaha

I Love Ladybugs
April 26th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Charlee....I hope that you are able to get the whole u/s deal sorted out....raging hormones and all....I say "use the tears!"

Dreamofpink...m/s is kicking my booty! When I feel like eating I have been, the constant wanting to throw up at work under my mask is not good....I am so excited that I only work 3 days each for the next 2 weeks. Just to get through today.

It is nice seeing our forum gaining new members!!

afy
April 26th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Hey charlee I get sooo peed off with this insurance business too.. Free or private would be so much easier! We're you suppose to be going for an early ultrasound?

I love ladybugs, it must be hard with work especially, is there not anything you can take to help the M/S subside A little .. I have been getting extreme queasiness but it slowly goes away, not the best feeling especially when you wake up in the morning!
I rang my OB yesterday to book an appointment they did say they would do an early ultrasound scan to confirm pregnancy, I was thinking to ask about which side the placenta was on lol I don't know much about this ramzi theory Ive come across, do any of you guys know about it? And did you's ask at your ultrasound which side the placenta was..

Cagirl09
April 26th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Hard to really see baby but here s/he is! The heart rate was 164. Is anyone familiar with the ramzi method of guessing the gender?

Here is a link to the Ramzi article: The Relationship Between Placental Location and Fetal Gender (Ramzi (http://hcp.obgyn.net/content/article/1760982/1878451)

The article is pretty dense and has a lot of information that doesn't pertain to us in the beginning. Basically, the gist is that the side the placenta is on will help determine gender. In women with a 'normal' uterus, 97% of girls will have the placenta on the left, while 97% of boys will have the placenta on the right. In people with a bicornuate uterus, this number was slightly reduced, but not much. This theory suggests that the egg will most likely implant on the left if it is a girl and on the right if it is a boy, regardless of which side you ovulated on. So according to this theory, side of implantation (likely site of placenta development) means more than the side from which you ovulate.

It sounds as if there is much debate about the validity of this in the medical field, and I don't know if the study has been replicated with the same findings, to date. However, they have a very large sample size (over 5000) and I personally want to believe it because I ovulated from the right and felt implantation very strongly on the left. :)

I Love Ladybugs
April 26th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Hey charlee I get sooo peed off with this insurance business too.. Free or private would be so much easier! We're you suppose to be going for an early ultrasound?

I love ladybugs, it must be hard with work especially, is there not anything you can take to help the M/S subside A little .. I have been getting extreme queasiness but it slowly goes away, not the best feeling especially when you wake up in the morning!
I rang my OB yesterday to book an appointment they did say they would do an early ultrasound scan to confirm pregnancy, I was thinking to ask about which side the placenta was on lol I don't know much about this ramzi theory Ive come across, do any of you guys know about it? And did you's ask at your ultrasound which side the placenta was..

Work is made tougher by it, but I am keeping the end in mind. As in the maternity leave and escaping my job for while!!! Plus, you can make icky faces under a mask and not give it away.

Charlee..how did the u/s demanding go?

Cagirl.....I am liking your feeling on the Ramzi theory and if I was one of the 97%, I do think that I O'd from the right and had extra cramping on my left.

Afy....I am not sure I subscribe to the Ramzi theory...I will most likely just wait until my 20 week u/s to get my hopes up. I think that between the nub and Ramzi theory, one can be excited over just a guess.

Tree
April 27th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Here is a link to the Ramzi article: The Relationship Between Placental Location and Fetal Gender (Ramzi (http://hcp.obgyn.net/content/article/1760982/1878451)

The article is pretty dense and has a lot of information that doesn't pertain to us in the beginning. Basically, the gist is that the side the placenta is on will help determine gender. In women with a 'normal' uterus, 97% of girls will have the placenta on the left, while 97% of boys will have the placenta on the right. In people with a bicornuate uterus, this number was slightly reduced, but not much. This theory suggests that the egg will most likely implant on the left if it is a girl and on the right if it is a boy, regardless of which side you ovulated on. So according to this theory, side of implantation (likely site of placenta development) means more than the side from which you ovulate.

It sounds as if there is much debate about the validity of this in the medical field, and I don't know if the study has been replicated with the same findings, to date. However, they have a very large sample size (over 5000) and I personally want to believe it because I ovulated from the right and felt implantation very strongly on the left. :)

What does implantation feel like? I thought I had ovulated on the left because I had O type pains following o which I presumed was the cl cyst but it turns out I o'd on the right. I didn't ask which side implantation was...
So it's the side of the uterus baby/placenta implants? Not which side of the baby the placenta is?

Cagirl09
April 27th, 2013, 11:10 AM
What does implantation feel like? I thought I had ovulated on the left because I had O type pains following o which I presumed was the cl cyst but it turns out I o'd on the right. I didn't ask which side implantation was...
So it's the side of the uterus baby/placenta implants? Not which side of the baby the placenta is?

I don't always feel ovulation pain, but I just happened to for the past few months and I had severe pain on the right side, it was kind of constant throbbing around the time I got my + opk and it became gradually stronger until it was quite sharp for a few hours the day after my opk. I have felt this pain before and am certain it means I ovulated from that right side.

From what I read, implantation can feel very different for everyone, and many people do not feel it at all. What I felt was a initially a sharp stinging pain in the lower left pelvic region that lasted a couple seconds and then occurred several times in a row. It felt almost like a little shot to one spot. Then over the course of the next couple days I felt a lot of localized pain in the exact same spot that was often worse when I was walking, I had very mild regular cramping as most of the pain was predominantly localized to that one spot. Two days later it went away, and a couple days after that I got my BFP. I talked to my doctor about it and she confirmed that it was likely implantation, so I just happened to have been able to feel the spot.

When the blastocyte implants it begins to divide further. Part of it develops into the placenta, and part becomes your baby. So the placenta will form at site of implantation while baby will grow, and due to the length of the umbilical cord may ultimately appear to be on the other side of the uterus. So the article makes it clear that even if it looks like baby is on the right, its not in fact where the baby its, its where that placenta is.

I'm not necessarily saying I believe in this theory, I was just saying that for me it would be nice if it were true because I happened to know these details about my ovulation and implantation. :)

Tree
April 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM
I will try and find out which side baby is on in a few weeks... Assuming all is well obviously.
Interesting!!

Charlee
April 27th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Hello ladies :) Hope everyone is doing well!

My u/s demanding went very well :) I am not the lady you want to mess with... EVER... but especially right now! LMAO I am the nicest person until you get in my way, and then WATCH OUT WORLD! haha

They apologized up and down, and said it was TOTALLY their fault and I will be getting my scan next week... :)

Until then I am just trying to get through the day. I am MISERABLY sick :( I am so glad I had such easy pregnancies with my boys, because if it had been like this the first time I wouldn't have any other children! LOL...

How is everyone else feeling?

3boys
April 27th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Hi girls add me to the list. Due the 29th December.

I'm not new to gender dreaming. I have done the LE diet twice now but both times miscarried, the last being at 13 weeks with my forth confirmed boy (I was in the due in June thread and would be 32 weeks now).

I swayed on ingender for a girl also and ended up with DS3.

This time I haven't swayed. In fact I have done everything wrong. Me and DH took supplements to increase fertility. I just didn't want to have to suffer another loss :(

Praying my baby is sticky. Looking forward to meeting you all and Hi to anyone who knows me x

black&gold
April 27th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Hey ladies!

Sorry to hear some of you are sick - I feel ya! My M/S medication seems to be kicking in finally after a bad week so I'm finally feeling a little normal. I'm having so much anxiety this pregnancy though that it's really ruining it for me. I had a few scares with my past two pregnancies (DS1- they thought he had IUGR, ds2 - Has cysts on his brain that are sometimes seen in trisomy 18 babies.. he was born totally healthy and fine) so I'm just terrified that something is going to be wrong with this baby. I've never had a worry free pregnancy so I'm hoping this one is it.. but I'm a worrier at the best of times and for some reason this pregnancy is KILLING me with worry. Glad to hear everyones ultrasounds have been good news so far!!

Just curious, how old is everyone on here? I'm 25 (will be 26 end of next month) and this is baby number 3! (likely boy #3 too!)

aftmjt
April 27th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Hey ladies!

Sorry to hear some of you are sick - I feel ya! My M/S medication seems to be kicking in finally after a bad week so I'm finally feeling a little normal. I'm having so much anxiety this pregnancy though that it's really ruining it for me. I had a few scares with my past two pregnancies (DS1- they thought he had IUGR, ds2 - Has cysts on his brain that are sometimes seen in trisomy 18 babies.. he was born totally healthy and fine) so I'm just terrified that something is going to be wrong with this baby. I've never had a worry free pregnancy so I'm hoping this one is it.. but I'm a worrier at the best of times and for some reason this pregnancy is KILLING me with worry. Glad to hear everyones ultrasounds have been good news so far!!

Just curious, how old is everyone on here? I'm 25 (will be 26 end of next month) and this is baby number 3! (likely boy #3 too!)

I'm feeling exactly the same the pregnancy all the other pregnancys have been so hassle free and never worried about anything in them I've sailed through but the one omg every day is such a worry.
Had 12 wk u/s appoint through today it's 21st may so fingers crossed.

I'm 31 and this is my 4th pregnancy 3girls so far

Charlee
April 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I worry through EVERY pregnancy, and with good reason! I'm trying to relax and enjoy it this time though :)

I'm 32 and my dh is 40... this is my 6th pregnancy, although I only have 2 living children.. those are terrible stats! LOL

Welcome 3boys! :) Hope you have a smooth, easy pregnancy this time :)

katewantsagirl
April 28th, 2013, 02:36 AM
I'm 24, this is baby 3 and likely boy number 3 lol.

I Love Ladybugs
April 28th, 2013, 09:00 AM
We are both 33, but he is getting closer to the 34 side of it! First baby arrived when we were 28, second one at 30......

and this is our 7th pregnancy with only 2 living children.

I Love Ladybugs
April 28th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Hi girls add me to the list. Due the 29th December.

I'm not new to gender dreaming. I have done the LE diet twice now but both times miscarried, the last being at 13 weeks with my forth confirmed boy (I was in the due in June thread and would be 32 weeks now).

I swayed on ingender for a girl also and ended up with DS3.

This time I haven't swayed. In fact I have done everything wrong. Me and DH took supplements to increase fertility. I just didn't want to have to suffer another loss :(

Praying my baby is sticky. Looking forward to meeting you all and Hi to anyone who knows me x

I pray that your baby is sticky. My last m/c was at 8 weeks would have had me due in June...it is hard to not think of what might have been, but I knew that pregnancy was not good then. I have to believe that things are going to work out this time.

IG swaying gave me a sweet blue bundle in 2010 too...most likely we were over there togther!! Congrats on your Rainbow baby!!!

Tree
April 28th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I'm worried, no morning sickness... At all!! With my boys I was so ill! I can't help but worry. I'd love to just enjoy not feeling ill! I had a scan at 6 weeks and have another in two weeks.
Please pray little bubs in alright!
P.s. I'm 29 and DH is 31

Dreamofpink
April 28th, 2013, 11:27 AM
It's nigh on impossible not to worry tree isn't it?! A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Even though my nausea is still there each day - albeit at different times, no real pattern - my boobs are getting bigger & are very tender, I still found myself googling how common a mmc is! Got my NT scan in 4 weeks and am terrified that something would've gone wrong. Totally irrational I know. On the other hand, this pg is different to my last two. By now constipation is usually giving me grief and I barely had any nausea/heartburn with either. This time I like having it purely for reassurance! Also keep thinking there maybe a possibility of twins as I took Clomid. Only feel like there's one though, but would be delighted with 2!

Dreamofpink
April 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Btw, I'll be 31 on Fri and Dh is 31 :D

amk2013
April 28th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Hi everyone and welcome new girls! Our group is sure growing!!! :) so great! I just got back from a little vacation in Mexico so have been gone awhile. Sorry for al of you feeling so sick...I am not feeling sick at all anymore (other than occasional motion sickness riding in the car). :( kinda worries me, but I didn't have m/s with my two boys either...probably another boy, lol!! Not sure when my first scan will be-they won't schedule it until my first appt next week. Ill feel much better after that though!

black&gold
April 28th, 2013, 12:41 PM
I'm worried, no morning sickness... At all!! With my boys I was so ill! I can't help but worry. I'd love to just enjoy not feeling ill! I had a scan at 6 weeks and have another in two weeks.
Please pray little bubs in alright!
P.s. I'm 29 and DH is 31

With DS1 I got sick right at 5 and a half weeks. With DS2 It wasn't until almost 8 weeks when the full sickness started - I searched day after day about MMC and how likely it is to be so deadly sick with one, but not the next time and sure enough it finally hit. This time I started feeling nauseous around 5 weeks and really sick right before 6 weeks.. so it's really so different. Try not to worry.. but I shouldn't even say that as I'm seriously not sleeping I'm so worried about myself!

gods_promise
April 28th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Hello Ladies, I got my BFP 2 week ago and so far things are going well. My EDD is December 26th but my OB said she'll confirm when I go in for my first prenatal at about 7weeks.

I'm 5w3d today and so far the symptoms are not too bad. I feel nauseous on/off throughout the day, I'm soooo tired! I have such a hard time staying awake during the day even if I slept 10 hours the night before.

Dreamofpink
April 28th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Welcome GP!!

aftmjt
April 28th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hello Ladies, I got my BFP 2 week ago and so far things are going well. My EDD is December 26th but my OB said she'll confirm when I go in for my first prenatal at about 7weeks.

I'm 5w3d today and so far the symptoms are not too bad. I feel nauseous on/off throughout the day, I'm soooo tired! I have such a hard time staying awake during the day even if I slept 10 hours the night before.

Welcome and congrats on your bfp sending you my pink dust

afy
April 28th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Congrats to all the the ladies who got there BFPs!
I'm slightly worried as Im 4 weeks and I know it's still early but I don't even feel pregnant!! No headaches,no sore breasts my nipple pains have subsided and so have the queasy feelings I felt.. Compared to my DD I had alot of prego symptoms minus m/s and this was before I even missed my period or knew I was pregnant.. Right now I even forget I'm pregnant lol .. I do have an appointment on Friday to confirm my pregnancy..anybody else feel this way?

Huds
April 29th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Hi afy i found it! I know what u mean, im feeling the same. After ov i had the period feeling, sore breast, thirst and cramping. But now this week all i feel is thirsty and tired. Maybe bcos we are only four weeks. I knw when my other two i had the sick feeling around 7/8weeks. Ahhh im so excitedddd

Tree
April 29th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Lets face it, the first trimester is scary!! It's very hard not to worry... I guess we all have to just trust and hope that everything will be alright. Eeekk!
Welcome to the new BFP's! Our group is getting big. Exciting!!

Huds
April 29th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Very true tree! Cant wait for that first scan lol

afy
April 29th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Hi afy i found it! I know what u mean, im feeling the same. After ov i had the period feeling, sore breast, thirst and cramping. But now this week all i feel is thirsty and tired. Maybe bcos we are only four weeks. I knw when my other two i had the sick feeling around 7/8weeks. Ahhh im so excitedddd

Same here earlier on before I even tested I felt SOOOO SLEEPY at weird times in the day and quesy and the thirst! Oh god mouth has a weird taste inside of it!
But with my dd I have extremely sore breasts and not nipples and dizziness and HUNGER pains.. Maybe I'm too early on and it'll all kick in later! You tell DH?

Huds
April 29th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Yes ive told DH hes so chuffed.. He knows this will be our last baby. Afy my SIL miscarried in dec and haven been ttc since. I feel guilty that im pregnant. Me and DH were suppose to ttc last yr dec, but bcos of what happened we waited until march to try. My husband thinks we should tell them tonight, so she doesnt find out from someone else. I cant stop worrying and thinking about it. I feel bad, i wish she get preg very soon.

I phoned my docs today, she now booked in may for my first check up :-) have u told anyone else apart from dd and dh?

afy
April 29th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Yes ive told DH hes so chuffed.. He knows this will be our last baby. Afy my SIL miscarried in dec and haven been ttc since. I feel guilty that im pregnant. Me and DH were suppose to ttc last yr dec, but bcos of what happened we waited until march to try. My husband thinks we should tell them tonight, so she doesnt find out from someone else. I cant stop worrying and thinking about it. I feel bad, i wish she get preg very soon.

I phoned my docs today, she now booked in may for my first check up :-) have u told anyone else apart from dd and dh?

Awww that's so sad to hear.. I think you guys should deff let her know before anyone else tells her.. I mean you guys did as much as you could and even waited a few more months to concieve!

I was booked in on Friday but changed to nex Tuesday now, they're going to do an early ultrasound to confirm pregnancy, the pre natal care here is so diff to the one in England! So I'm just gettin use to it.. Iam abit nervous just hope everything goes ok!

I told my Twin, my little sister and my best friend! Lol
I couldn't hold it in apart from that nobody knows! Duno how to tell em, although everyone in the fam will be happy because they were on my case for ages to try for another, and now is a good time and it'll be a perfect age gap this Nd that. My nana was constantly asking me if I was pregnant yet loll duno what the rush is.
what about you are you planning on telling anyone else or waiting til your 12weeks ?

How's it feel having a winter baby? Will it be your first one in wintet? My DD was born in May, I did want a winter one this time lol

pooh_ob
April 29th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Ok I'm joining. No offense but I'm glad to hear others are as fearful as me! I've been a paranoid mess...which is why I waited to join. There have been lots of questions asked so I'm gonna try to give you all my info stats. Btw I just read all 17 pages of posts after working last night lol so bear with me. ok, I'm 38 and so is hubby. Good reasons to be nervous ;-) We are having 5th. History like this dd14, ds11, blighted ovum, then dd7 and dd4.you guessed it, swayed boy. Need to get my sway up. So it looks like I'm the oldest, have the most, and have the biggest range of ages. Geez I'm feeling a bit freakish! Due Dec 4th. Had a scan last week and saw a blob with a heartbeat! Rate 154 so I was pretty happy. Definitely feeling less paranoid but still nervous...for so many reasons. Waiting till about 10 weeks to tell kids. Whoa! That's next week! Eeeek! We are in Texas. Finally felt pretty sick this week. That is so bittersweet lol. But I'm not a puker so I'm thankful. Ok the gender thing....I've got something really weird to tell u ladies......
They have offered me a blood test to check for abnormal fetal chromosomes. I mean they actually see fetal DNA! So we would know 99% certainty if baby has downs, or fatal chromosomes. Scary! offered cuz we are old haha. But sure will be nice to know early if baby has normal chromosomes. Ok.....yes they will tell us gender too. I'm excited! But do you think it's kinda creepy to know gender at 11 or 12 weeks? I may even keep it in an envelope for a bit till we're SURE we want to know lol.

I Love Ladybugs
April 29th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Pooh_ob....welcome and congrats!!!!! And age is just that... I bet your daughters are looking forward to a new baby in the house!!!!

I love it that our group is growing by the day....wishing that all our ttc girls will be joining us this cycle!

Maybe I should post over in gender desire, but I think I will put this thought here only today. Yesterday, we had spent part of the day at my sister's celebrating her daughters' birthdays and it is obvious that I am the only one without a girl. I am choosing to be happy with my boys and if we are blessed with a third son, I will protect him from the hurtful comments that my family makes...and be thankful for that he is joining our family. The biggest trick is going to be able to deal with the subtle and obvious snide comments on what this baby is going to be.

Charlee
April 29th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Ladybug- You don't have to post in gender desire... there are plenty of us here who understand the feeling! I haven't told a soul about the pg besides DH because I'm scared of the comments... I can't bear to hear the "Oh no, not another boy.." comments. I really believe people don't understand how hurtful it is...

With each passing day, I become more and more okay with another boy. I look at my amazing boys now, and I can't help but be excited for a new little guy! In fact, at this point if they say "it's a girl!" I might have a heart attack and die from excitement!

prayforprincess
April 29th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Hi ALL-- So many new bfp's!! That's awesome. I haven't been logged on for a while. I hear all you ladies with the fear of gender. It is on my mind many many times every day. I am so terrified of never having a daughter.

I had my 2nd scan today. HEARTBEAT!! Baby is good. That makes me feel better because I have been having some bleeding/spotting here and there.
Feeling a bit nauseous, it comes and goes. Not too bad though. Dreadfully tired though.

So...Does anyone believe in the RAMZI theory?? Please tell me its not true! Because if it is, then I am having a boy. This one is clearly on the right side of my uterus.
I spoke to a g/f who just had a boy in Jan. She said she confirmed ovulated from the left and he was on the left side of her uterus the whole time and clearly boy. So hopefully opposite is true for me and right side will be clearly girl. Of course the nurse prac. who saw me after said that was totaly b.s. and there is no such truth to that -- in fact she found it quite absurd.

I Love Ladybugs
April 29th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Charlee....I am feeling better day by day about having another boy, it is how my family and friends treat us. My DS1 was welcomed wildly, DS2 was briefly visited....and I can only imagine if we have another boy...."You know before you got pregnant that you would have another boy"....and the clincher of being reminded that I will never have a daughter. I will join you in heart failure if I do hear GIRL!

Prayforprincess....a heartbeat!!!! What a wonderful things to see...and hear!! I dismiss the Ramzi theory and nubs as just that....good guesses, but a nice detailed u/s is most likely going to truely show the gender of baby in belly. I am picturing you and Charlee with pink hatted little babies this Christmas!!

Thanks for letting me get it out there....(((hugs))) all around.

prayforprincess
April 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM
oh gosh I hope so. I feel so gutted and defeated already. As if someone just said "its a boy". I don't know, I feel heartbroken.

I Love Ladybugs
April 29th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Prayforprincess....your story is similar to a few others on site, that I have to have lots of pink hope for you!! And even is Ramzi was "right"...he still gave himself a margin of error of 3%. I tell you, I am sure that it is just a theory.

Huds
April 29th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Ah Afy ur a twin wowww!! That must be lovely. What if ur carrying twins lol?! I know what u mean u feeling like telling everyone. But at this moment im just tellin mine and hubbys family. Ill tell everyone else after 12weeks. Hehe! I am loving the fact it will be a winter baby. My DD1 was born in May also, DD2 was born in august. Thats really exciting u got ur 1st appointment already. Yeh it sounds alot different from the uk. I wont get mine until the 23rd May.. Boooo lol

I love this site!! Sending u all my pink dust ladies, i hope u hear its a girl.

afy
April 29th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Ah Afy ur a twin wowww!! That must be lovely. What if ur carrying twins lol?! I know what u mean u feeling like telling everyone. But at this moment im just tellin mine and hubbys family. Ill tell everyone else after 12weeks. Hehe! I am loving the fact it will be a winter baby. My DD1 was born in May also, DD2 was born in august. Thats really exciting u got ur 1st appointment already. Yeh it sounds alot different from the uk. I wont get mine until the 23rd May.. Boooo lol

I love this site!! Sending u all my pink dust ladies, i hope u hear its a girl.

Ladies take alllllllllllllll of our pink dust!!
Lol everyone always said that imagine you have twins.. It would be nice but really hard work! I'd literally have no time to myself.

Ye I was very surprised they were calling me in I rang on Friday they said come following Monday! Then I said Friday is good and now I changed to Tuesday.. But gonna be very diff as I've never had such an early scan to confirm pregnancy, in Manchester they do urine tests..

Btw at the scan I'm just going to see a blob isn't it? Lol

Tree
April 30th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Afy, I'm keen for some pink dust!! Would you like some blue...

How far are you? At about 5 weeks there is a sac, 6 weeks onwards, sack, yoke and fetal pole. From 6 weeks heart beat can be detected but depends how far. By 8 weeks baby is starting to take shape.

Huds
April 30th, 2013, 02:01 AM
That would be crazy but lovely. U could be baking twins ;-) are u.and ur sister identical twins? Thats amazing ur getting a early scan. Let me know how it goes. I think it will be a tiny blob with a heartbeat lol. Yeh ur right they just do the urine test here.. How boring lol. My next appointment will be with the midwife in may. Did u have ur dd when u were in the uk?

afy
April 30th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Afy, I'm keen for some pink dust!! Would you like some blue...

How far are you? At about 5 weeks there is a sac, 6 weeks onwards, sack, yoke and fetal pole. From 6 weeks heart beat can be detected but depends how far. By 8 weeks baby is starting to take shape.

Yes treeee hand some blue over! Have whatever I have lol
By next week ill be 5weeks, they just want to confirm pregnancy.. Would we still not see a lil heart flickering away?
How far are you gone now?

afy
April 30th, 2013, 05:59 AM
That would be crazy but lovely. U could be baking twins ;-) are u.and ur sister identical twins? Thats amazing ur getting a early scan. Let me know how it goes. I think it will be a tiny blob with a heartbeat lol. Yeh ur right they just do the urine test here.. How boring lol. My next appointment will be with the midwife in may. Did u have ur dd when u were in the uk?

Lol I'm actually wondering now what if its twins, it's strange you mention that because I keep gettin cramping on slightly left and right side?! Lol I don't know if that's got anything to do with twins or may e it's just normal I didn't get that with DD.. I'd be beside myself with twins!! But it would be really nice. Me and my sister arent identical but some people say we look exactly the same and others say we look nothing like eachother!

Yea I had DD in UK because I didn't get receive citizenship for the states. I came her to stay for good when DD was 4months old, miss home so bad.

Is anybody looking to do a private scan? I was considering it, there's a a place in Manchester that offer them and only do gender scans by 16weeks no earlier. Lol ok maybe I'm just thinking waaaay too head of time!

EODwife363
April 30th, 2013, 08:03 AM
I'll take all blue dust you have left! My girls are daddy's girls for sure so i feel left out..i want my momma's boy but my pregnancy feels exactly the same so i know already it's a girl. I'm a little disappointed but i will survive. I'm just blessed that we have two healthy daughters and another healthy baby on the way. Just sucks this will be the last time I'm pregnant with our own child.

-Carlene-

Huds
April 30th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Afyyy... It Wud be awesome to have twins! Oh i was thinking about having a private scan, feel abit nervous when u think about the gender scan :-$

Are u still taking four tablets of folic?

Tree
April 30th, 2013, 10:32 AM
I'm 6 weeks and 6 days along... At just 5 weeks you'll probably only see the sac. How sure are you of dates?
Yes yes yes to sharing of pink and blue dust! :-)

black&gold
April 30th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Question! Does everyone know what day they O'd in this cycle (or previous pregnancies?) I don't know about my other two as we were never temping or charting but this time around I know I O'd on CD18 and I'm worried about the late O causing problems? Anyone else ever O late and have a healthy pregnancy/baby?

Yes i know.. it's me again worrying :)

Charlee
April 30th, 2013, 12:50 PM
oh gosh I hope so. I feel so gutted and defeated already. As if someone just said "its a boy". I don't know, I feel heartbroken.

Oh no don't do that to yourself yet! It's way too early to be feeling defeated yet...

I read the Ramzi article in its entirety and its not what side if the uterus the embryo is on, but what side the placenta is on... so the embryo could be on the right side of your uterus, but placenta is on left and that would = girl. But seriously, I wouldn't even put that much stock in Ramzi theory... like Ladybug said, it's just a guess, that's it! If it was a legitimate medical fact then Drs would use it as common practice. Most of them have never even heard of it!

Hope that helps somewhat :)

Tree
April 30th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Question! Does everyone know what day they O'd in this cycle (or previous pregnancies?) I don't know about my other two as we were never temping or charting but this time around I know I O'd on CD18 and I'm worried about the late O causing problems? Anyone else ever O late and have a healthy pregnancy/baby?

Yes i know.. it's me again worrying :)

I O'd cd 28!! Does late O cause problems then? :-/

Dreamofpink
April 30th, 2013, 02:53 PM

Nope!! Atomic assured me that late ov is not a problem in her opinion. I ov'd cd20 this time and had my dates put back with both ds by a week each time so I must've ov'd late then too. Don't worry!! :D

afy
April 30th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I'm 6 weeks and 6 days along... At just 5 weeks you'll probably only see the sac. How sure are you of dates?
Yes yes yes to sharing of pink and blue dust! :-)

Well my last period was 31st march and where ever I put in my dates it shows 4 weeks and so and so days pregnant..and my appointment is 7th may so by then I will be 5 weeks. ill deffinity get an estimation at my appointment.

afy
April 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Afyyy... It Wud be awesome to have twins! Oh i was thinking about having a private scan, feel abit nervous when u think about the gender scan :-$

Are u still taking four tablets of folic?

Ye I'm taking Same amount as I did when I swayed.. I hope that's right lol there 400mcg in my vitamins and 1000mcg I take separately .. How much do we need??
My belly turns sometimes when I think of the gender scan and that very moment when they say "IT'S A .............." Gets me so nervous thinking about it! Do you know how much the private scan will charge you? The private place I found in Manchester charge £79 and the earliest they do a gender scan is 16 weeks..
I was mainly thinking I could book the private scan earlier because once I'm in Manchester I may have a longer time waiting for a anomaly scan date, but if they give me an earlier date I won't go ahead with the private one.

Yaaaayyy booked my flight to Manchester on the 11th June!

Tree
April 30th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Manchester England?

Emily
April 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Hi ladies, can I in you? I am due on the 2nd of. January which I find really funny as DS2 was also born in jan and DS2 was born on the 1st of jan. I guess DH and I like the spring:)

black&gold
April 30th, 2013, 08:21 PM

There's so much conflicting information out there. However, there are LOTS of stories of people who O'd late and had healthy pregnancies and babies. I think in general you're maybe more likely to miscarry - but I think that depends on your body and your situation. 'They' say that the egg could be too 'old' so it doesn't stick well or has problems, another theory is your lining becomes thicker as the month goes on so it can be harder for the baby to implant/stick. I think the fact we're both pregnant is a good sign though because obviously implantation wasn't a problem :)

Glad to hear other ladies have had this in previous pregnancies and things were fine :)

Just doing too much reading for my own good and figuring out things I don't care to know!

afy
April 30th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Manchester England?

Yep tree I'm originally from England, UK i moved to New York about a year and a half ago. Ill be going back for the summer to visit my family :)

afy
April 30th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Hi ladies, can I in you? I am due on the 2nd of. January which I find really funny as DS2 was also born in jan and DS2 was born on the 1st of jan. I guess DH and I like the spring:)

Hey Emily congrats on your BFP, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months.
Did you sway for a girl?
My EDD is 5th Jan gosh we are all so close to each others due dates. This is my 2nd baby and its first time winter baby! I'm looking forward to it.

I Love Ladybugs
May 1st, 2013, 01:59 AM
Welcome Emily!!!!! I am so happy you are here...and I pray that you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Huds
May 1st, 2013, 08:47 AM
Ye I'm taking Same amount as I did when I swayed.. I hope that's right lol there 400mcg in my vitamins and 1000mcg I take separately .. How much do we need??
My belly turns sometimes when I think of the gender scan and that very moment when they say "IT'S A .............." Gets me so nervous thinking about it! Do you know how much the private scan will charge you? The private place I found in Manchester charge £79 and the earliest they do a gender scan is 16 weeks..
I was mainly thinking I could book the private scan earlier because once I'm in Manchester I may have a longer time waiting for a anomaly scan date, but if they give me an earlier date I won't go ahead with the private one.

Yaaaayyy booked my flight to Manchester on the 11th June!

I take four tablets now that I've stopped wheatgrass and brewers yeast. Feels odd having four tablets. That sounds about right for the gender scan, if u do go ahead and do one at least then ill hav ur mom and sisters there. I dont think u have anything to worry about, i bet theres a little blue bundle in there. When I think about the gender scan I feel all nervous. Here they give u a scan at 12 and 20weeks... seems so far away. Wow u went through a lot with ur dd. LOL at ur DH not liking London!!! It will be all new to u having a baby in the states. We will have to compare notes lol.

Yayyyy u did it, bet your family are as excited as u. At least u wont be on the HE diet. How long do u plan to stay? The weather is getting better here... Lets hope it sticks. Feeling really yucky today, ow I don't want to be sick!!

Huds
May 1st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Hi Emily! I'm due on the 1st! We are all so close together! Here's to a healthy 9months

Tree
May 1st, 2013, 08:59 AM
Welcome Emily!!

I'm still taking loads of folic acid, sure I remember Atomic saying to wean down to normal amounts after 12 weeks...

afy
May 1st, 2013, 09:04 AM
I take four tablets now that I've stopped wheatgrass and brewers yeast. Feels odd having four tablets. That sounds about right for the gender scan, if u do go ahead and do one at least then ill hav ur mom and sisters there. I dont think u have anything to worry about, i bet theres a little blue bundle in there. When I think about the gender scan I feel all nervous. Here they give u a scan at 12 and 20weeks... seems so far away. Wow u went through a lot with ur dd. LOL at ur DH not liking London!!! It will be all new to u having a baby in the states. We will have to compare notes lol.

Yayyyy u did it, bet your family are as excited as u. At least u wont be on the HE diet. How long do u plan to stay? The weather is getting better here... Lets hope it sticks. Feeling really yucky today, ow I don't want to be sick!!

so in total do you take 2000mcg of folic acid? I wanna make sure ive got the right amount lol..
Im just staying neutral and tell myself I did whatever but its all in Gods hands and just preparing myself to hear a girl which I most likely will.. yeaaa I remember I had my first scan with DD at 12 Weeks..
I was hoping if I find out gender I could do shopping in England lol.
Think hubbys been put off of england since his last experience Lol, well Im leavin 11june and Back end of august I know its so long I literally forced DH to book it for so long, really need a change of environment. My sis was telling me its getting warmer and warmer, and then theres manchesters unperdictable weather which is annoying.. your from yorkshire arent you?? hows the weather there?
awwwww did you ever get M/S with any of your pregnancies?
I start gettin that sick/nauseas feeling right at the time when I feel hunger, urghhh its horrible I have to eat something then.. apart from that nothing else so far which worries me abit.

Is anybody tempted to go team green and not find out the gender???

afy
May 1st, 2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome Emily!!

I'm still taking loads of folic acid, sure I remember Atomic saying to wean down to normal amounts after 12 weeks...

how many mcg of folic acid are you taking tree?

amk2013
May 1st, 2013, 09:20 AM
Congrats to all the the ladies who got there BFPs!
I'm slightly worried as Im 4 weeks and I know it's still early but I don't even feel pregnant!! No headaches,no sore breasts my nipple pains have subsided and so have the queasy feelings I felt.. Compared to my DD I had alot of prego symptoms minus m/s and this was before I even missed my period or knew I was pregnant.. Right now I even forget I'm pregnant lol .. I do have an appointment on Friday to confirm my pregnancy..anybody else feel this way?
I feel the same way! But I've felt like that with all my pregnancies. Forget I'm pregnant because I feel normal (other than fatigue...always have that, but even that isn't horrible yet). I can't wait for confirmation next week as well. Hope your appt goes well!

Cagirl09
May 1st, 2013, 09:20 AM
I just wanted to wish you all the very best with your pregnancies and to say goodbye (hopefully just for now). Unfortunately, my pregnancy was not meant to be, so I will be going back on LE to hopefully try again for my baby girl in the very near future.

I Love Ladybugs
May 1st, 2013, 09:47 AM
Cagirl....I am so sorry, but I do hope that you are back soon with a sticky, pink bean!

amk2013
May 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM
Ok I'm joining. No offense but I'm glad to hear others are as fearful as me! I've been a paranoid mess...which is why I waited to join. There have been lots of questions asked so I'm gonna try to give you all my info stats. Btw I just read all 17 pages of posts after working last night lol so bear with me. ok, I'm 38 and so is hubby. Good reasons to be nervous ;-) We are having 5th. History like this dd14, ds11, blighted ovum, then dd7 and dd4.you guessed it, swayed boy. Need to get my sway up. So it looks like I'm the oldest, have the most, and have the biggest range of ages. Geez I'm feeling a bit freakish! Due Dec 4th. Had a scan last week and saw a blob with a heartbeat! Rate 154 so I was pretty happy. Definitely feeling less paranoid but still nervous...for so many reasons. Waiting till about 10 weeks to tell kids. Whoa! That's next week! Eeeek! We are in Texas. Finally felt pretty sick this week. That is so bittersweet lol. But I'm not a puker so I'm thankful. Ok the gender thing....I've got something really weird to tell u ladies......
They have offered me a blood test to check for abnormal fetal chromosomes. I mean they actually see fetal DNA! So we would know 99% certainty if baby has downs, or fatal chromosomes. Scary! offered cuz we are old haha. But sure will be nice to know early if baby has normal chromosomes. Ok.....yes they will tell us gender too. I'm excited! But do you think it's kinda creepy to know gender at 11 or 12 weeks? I may even keep it in an envelope for a bit till we're SURE we want to know lol.

we did that with our last boy (kept it in an envelope). I thought it was so impersonal being told at the actual ultrasound, and have them stare at you for a reaction. it felt weird doing that with our first, so the second time around, we didn't know if we wanted to know at all, but had her put it in a sealed envelope just in case. we decided a couple months later to open it up on christmas - it was way better and much more exciting that way :)

amk2013
May 1st, 2013, 09:51 AM
I just wanted to wish you all the very best with your pregnancies and to say goodbye (hopefully just for now). Unfortunately, my pregnancy was not meant to be, so I will be going back on LE to hopefully try again for my baby girl in the very near future.

So sorry to hear :( I pray that you are back soon as well with a happy and healthy full pregnancy!

Emily
May 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks ladies. Yes I did sway for a girl but am bracing myself for a 3rd boy. Is there a roll call that I have missed? When is everyone due?

At the moment I am trying to work out when I will have my anomaly / nubsessing scan as we will be moving from Europe to Asia and on holiday at week 12.

Tree
May 1st, 2013, 11:47 AM
so in total do you take 2000mcg of folic acid? I wanna make sure ive got the right amount lol..
Im just staying neutral and tell myself I did whatever but its all in Gods hands and just preparing myself to hear a girl which I most likely will.. yeaaa I remember I had my first scan with DD at 12 Weeks..
Think hubbys been put off of england since his last experience Lol, well Im leavin 11june and Back end of august I know its so long I literally forced DH to book it for so long, really need a change of environment. My sis was telling me its getting warmer and warmer, and then theres manchesters unperdictable weather which is annoying.. your from yorkshire arent you?? hows the weather there?
I start gettin that sick/nauseas feeling right at the time when I feel hunger, urghhh its horrible I have to eat something then.. apart from that nothing else so far which worries me abit.

I think I'm taking 1200mcg folic acid...

The weather in England is lovely at the moment, though its taken its time... I'm from Surrey so south London. We tend to get better weather than up north but its nice there too at the moment!!

Yeah I had terrible ms with my boys! Like I said I get waves, in fact I think I need to go and eat something now. Sometimes it's tough to know what's going to hit the spot but easy to know what won't!! I'd love the ms to not get any worse. Just want to know my little raspberry (as of today...) is ok!
Did you have bad ms last pregnancies too?

Tree
May 1st, 2013, 11:48 AM
how many mcg of folic acid are you taking tree?

I think 1200 but need to double check prenatal...

Tree
May 1st, 2013, 11:51 AM
Cagirl I'm so sorry! Hopefully you will be back very very soon!

Huds
May 1st, 2013, 03:39 PM

Yeh im taking 2000mg a day. So four tablets. Is that ok? AS wrote it in my plan so thats what im having. I wish we could find out the gender now lol. Its a long time to wait. I just keeping thinkin im having another little girl. Im defo asking for the gender so i can prep clothing etc. My hips feel sore this time around... Maybe bcos its my third. Yeh i had a sick feeling with both my girls. Finding it hard getting out of bed in the mornings lol!!! Thats lovely u get to soend the summer with ur familym weather was sooo gorgeous today, fancied a bbq! DH said we will hav on this weekend :-P Afy im from the west midlands!!! Ive been manchester once, shopping centre was awesome!!! We stayed at the midland hotel, right bang in the city centre.

Whats strange is im wanting pickle, vinegar, brown sauce. Yesterday i baked beans with hp sauce. Today i had branston pickle with chips. Can it be too early to be craving things? Im normally a chocolate, cakes, biscuits person. Since giving them up one the 1st jan, i havent missed them. Maybe this may change as time goes on.

Has anyone thought about trying that intellgender predictor? Does it work

Tree
May 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM
What is the intelligencer test?

afy
May 1st, 2013, 09:25 PM
Yeh im taking 2000mg a day. So four tablets. Is that ok? AS wrote it in my plan so thats what im having. I wish we could find out the gender now lol. Its a long time to wait. I just keeping thinkin im having another little girl. Im defo asking for the gender so i can prep clothing etc. My hips feel sore this time around... Maybe bcos its my third. Yeh i had a sick feeling with both my girls. Finding it hard getting out of bed in the mornings lol!!! Thats lovely u get to soend the summer with ur familym weather was sooo gorgeous today, fancied a bbq! DH said we will hav on this weekend :-P Afy im from the west midlands!!! Ive been manchester once, shopping centre was awesome!!! We stayed at the midland hotel, right bang in the city centre.

Whats strange is im wanting pickle, vinegar, brown sauce. Yesterday i baked beans with hp sauce. Today i had branston pickle with chips. Can it be too early to be craving things? Im normally a chocolate, cakes, biscuits person. Since giving them up one the 1st jan, i havent missed them. Maybe this may change as time goes on.

Has anyone thought about trying that intellgender predictor? Does it work

Yep that's how much I'm taking too..
Did you stay in Manchester city centre? Did you get to go to trafford centre?
aww gosh miss good old Manchester and my British food nothing beats a chippy! I'm craving salt and vinegar and soury stuff like pickled carrots and mango lol,
foods with strong tastes if you now what I mean. I'm not a sour person, I have been craving chippy chips with vinegar on em mmmmmmm, I can't wait to go to the local chippy when I get back lol!

By the way the spots that are breaking about are they like on the side of your cheeks? Mine are and they gettin alil more and I feel like itching them, it's quite annoying!

Omg Ive heard about the intelligender test it's not accurate though is it? You basically pee in this lil jar which contains little crystal looking things of some sort and you slowly swirl it around and if the urine turns green it's a boy and if its dark orange it's a girl right?
They sell them at walgreens and babies r us Ive seen them, what's the earliest you can test?

I wouldn't mind trying it for a laugh but wouldn't rely on it.

afy
May 1st, 2013, 09:38 PM
I think I'm taking 1200mcg folic acid...

The weather in England is lovely at the moment, though its taken its time... I'm from Surrey so south London. We tend to get better weather than up north but its nice there too at the moment!!
Yeah I had terrible ms with my boys! Like I said I get waves, in fact I think I need to go and eat something now. Sometimes it's tough to know what's going to hit the spot but easy to know what won't!! I'd love the ms to not get any worse. Just want to know my little raspberry (as of today...) is ok!
Did you have bad ms last pregnancies too?

Lol about time we had some good whether in Manchester! I would not be surprised if its raining when I get back lol..

this is my 2nd pregnancy and thank god I haven't had any sickness with my first either I do get extremely queasy at times but it wears off. This pregnancy I feel slightly more queasy when I get hungry, and when I eat it goes away!

I know I can't wait to hear about my Poppyseed on Tuesday, just hope all is well so far!

How long were you swaying for tree? And what was your diet like when you conceived your sons?

katewantsagirl
May 1st, 2013, 11:17 PM
Im 2nd Jan too! :)

katewantsagirl
May 1st, 2013, 11:21 PM
And i take 5mg of folic! Yikes dont know why the doc put me on so much. Is there any bad effects for taking so much?

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 02:05 AM
Afy see my sway in my topics... All info there!

My diet was quite different to my boys. With them I always had breakfast and snacked a lot. I've never been a big meat eater but did eat lots of tummy high cal foods. I know I was eating cereal for breakfast when I conceived my first, I think I was more of a whole grain toast for breakfast girl with my second. I've always been relatively slim but wasn't when I conceived ds2 as I still had baby weight from ds1. This time I lost quite a bit of weight (says exactly on my sway).

Only time will tell if I did enough to sway the odds and make a girl...

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 02:12 AM
Yep that's how much I'm taking too..
Did you stay in Manchester city centre? Did you get to go to trafford centre?
aww gosh miss good old Manchester and my British food nothing beats a chippy! I'm craving salt and vinegar and soury stuff like pickled carrots and mango lol,
foods with strong tastes if you now what I mean. I'm not a sour person, I have been craving chippy chips with vinegar on em mmmmmmm, I can't wait to go to the local chippy when I get back lol!

By the way the spots that are breaking about are they like on the side of your cheeks? Mine are and they gettin alil more and I feel like itching them, it's quite annoying!

Omg Ive heard about the intelligender test it's not accurate though is it? You basically pee in this lil jar which contains little crystal looking things of some sort and you slowly swirl it around and if the urine turns green it's a boy and if its dark orange it's a girl right?
They sell them at walgreens and babies r us Ive seen them, what's the earliest you can test?

I wouldn't mind trying it for a laugh but wouldn't rely on it.

Afy ur making me hungry lol!! That sounds yummy, i love chippy chips soaked in vinegar!! We are liking similar things. Man i feel im guna put on so much weight in this pregnancy. Still cant believe im pregnant u know. Haha as soon as u land go to the nearest chippy!! Yeh i stayed in the city centre around dec tim e. So they had the german market out. I loved it. I could go again for the shopping.

My skin feels bumpy, few spots on one side. Yes my face feels itchy too. Its odd maybe its the hormones. Afy what supps are u taking now? Im still taking folic acid, pregnacare multivitamin and fish oil, vitamin d. Ive stoped cq10, wheatgrass and brewers yeast.

Oh do they sell intellgender in the shops there, so is it just for fun? Lol i feel like doing one. U can do it from 10weeks. Thats what the website says.

Tree heres the link Baby Gender Test | Boy or Girl | Baby Gender Predictor- Intelligender Provides Prediction Test at Home (http://www.intelligender.com/)

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 02:14 AM
Afy see my sway in my topics... All info there!

My diet was quite different to my boys. With them I always had breakfast and snacked a lot. I've never been a big meat eater but did eat lots of tummy high cal foods. I know I was eating cereal for breakfast when I conceived my first, I think I was more of a whole grain toast for breakfast girl with my second. I've always been relatively slim but wasn't when I conceived ds2 as I still had baby weight from ds1. This time I lost quite a bit of weight (says exactly on my sway).

Only time will tell if I did enough to sway the odds and make a girl...

Good luck hope u get ur little girl!!! Take our pink dust... We dont need ours lol

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 03:43 AM
So who here did away and who didn't... I keep loosing track of who swayed for boys and who swayed for girls...

Should we have an edited post on the first page with everyone's info? I'd do it but I didn't post on the first page...! I feel so bad I keep asking the same questions probably!! :-)

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 04:53 AM
So who here did away and who didn't... I keep loosing track of who swayed for boys and who swayed for girls...

Should we have an edited post on the first page with everyone's info? I'd do it but I didn't post on the first page...! I feel so bad I keep asking the same questions probably!! :-)

I think thats a great idea. Myself, Afy and afmjt sway blue. Thats all i know :-)

aftmjt
May 2nd, 2013, 05:06 AM
Yes I made a few changes to sway blue, Hudson did u sway blue?
Wow my cheek is so itchy on one side with a few bumps could it be a sign fx, as fr this pregnancy I'm so hungry all the time could just go with a portion of Vinegar and chips lol. With dd3 I lost weight durning pregnancy as one mouthful then I was full but this time I can't get enough I'm so hoping I hear lue.
I have my 12 wks scan on 21st may

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 05:39 AM
OK so maybe Dreamofpink as you are the first poster you could add this info to your first post...!? If its not too much hassle. I don't mind doing an edit on the list as we go for you.

Name: Dreamingofpink
Hoping: Girl
Swayed: ?
EDD: 10th Dec

Name: I love Ladybugs
Swayed: Yes

Name: Aftmjt
Hoping: Boy
Swayed: yes
EDD: 3rd Dec

Name: Charlee
Swayed:
EDD: 14th Dec

Name: amk2013
Swayed: sort of
EDD: 21st Dec

Name: Prayforaprincess
Swayed: a bit
EDD: 15th Dec

Name: Huds
Swayed:
EDD:

Name: Beadinmom
Swayed:
EDD: 25th Dec

Name: MSBLAKLEY
Swayed:
EDD:

Name: Tree
EDD: 18th Dec

Name: Katewantsagirl
Swayed:
EDD: 2nd Jan

Name: Dreamsofxy2013
Swayed:
EDD:

Name: EODwide363
Swayed:
EDD: 1st Dec

Name: afy
EDD: Jan

Name: Cagirl09
Swayed: no
EDD: 29th Dec

Name: 3boys
Swayed:
EDD: 26th Dec

Name: gods_promise
Swayed:
EDD:

Name: Pooh_ob
EDD: 4th Dec

Name: Emily
Swayed:

Feel free to add any info...

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 05:54 AM
Yes I made a few changes to sway blue, Hudson did u sway blue?
Wow my cheek is so itchy on one side with a few bumps could it be a sign fx, as fr this pregnancy I'm so hungry all the time could just go with a portion of Vinegar and chips lol. With dd3 I lost weight durning pregnancy as one mouthful then I was full but this time I can't get enough I'm so hoping I hear lue.
I have my 12 wks scan on 21st may

Wow not long for ur scan, bet ur really excited. Yes i swayed blue, i did what i can now the rest is in gods hands. Yes i wasnt puting muh weight on when i had dd2. She was all bump. I think maybe running around after dd1 kept me busy. Cant wait for my scan.. I think then it all sinks in that ur pregnant

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 05:56 AM
OK so maybe Dreamofpink as you are the first poster you could add this info to your first post...!? If its not too much hassle. I don't mind doing an edit on the list as we go for you.

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

This is great Tree!

katewantsagirl
May 2nd, 2013, 06:22 AM

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Awesome!! Added my country ;)

aftmjt
May 2nd, 2013, 07:38 AM
Awesome!! Added my country ;)

I can't add my country I'm from north wales uk

aftmjt
May 2nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Wow not long for ur scan, bet ur really excited. Yes i swayed blue, i did what i can now the rest is in gods hands. Yes i wasnt puting muh weight on when i had dd2. She was all bump. I think maybe running around after dd1 kept me busy. Cant wait for my scan.. I think then it all sinks in that ur pregnant

Yes I can't wait now although I did have scan at 6wks6days to check and I had one yesterday too as I've been having lots of pain and some spotting but baby is fine and measuring 9wks 4days, but I'm still having the scan on 21st as baby was only tiny on screen and couldn't see anything, so can't wait to see bubs bigger plus DH has missed out on the last 2 scans so can't wait for him to come next time.

Dreamofpink
May 2nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Sorry I'm useless at this despite being on the boards for months :eek: It didn't even cross my mind! I'll get the laptop out tonight once the kids are in bed and update my first post with a roll-call. Thank you Tree for making a fantastic start, I will carry on if you like. Feel free to give me a kick if I slack :D

afy
May 2nd, 2013, 08:54 AM
Afy ur making me hungry lol!! That sounds yummy, i love chippy chips soaked in vinegar!! We are liking similar things. Man i feel im guna put on so much weight in this pregnancy. Still cant believe im pregnant u know. Haha as soon as u land go to the nearest chippy!! Yeh i stayed in the city centre around dec tim e. So they had the german market out. I loved it. I could go again for the shopping.

My skin feels bumpy, few spots on one side. Yes my face feels itchy too. Its odd maybe its the hormones. Afy what supps are u taking now? Im still taking folic acid, pregnacare multivitamin and fish oil, vitamin d. Ive stoped cq10, wheatgrass and brewers yeast.

Oh do they sell intellgender in the shops there, so is it just for fun? Lol i feel like doing one. U can do it from 10weeks. Thats what the website says.

Tree heres the link Baby Gender Test | Boy or Girl | Baby Gender Predictor- Intelligender Provides Prediction Test at Home (http://www.intelligender.com/)

I think i might just have to do that, I did tell my sis when I get back I want a chippy later on lol.
Well I was reading up about it and alot of women got conflicting results but some women said if its not carried out properly your results can be affected. They also said you cant have sex for upto 48 hours befor testing as it can effect the results.. but i wouldnt mind trying it either but i wouldnt wanna get my hope high lol.
Iam taking multivitamins which already have 1000IU of Vitamin D and 400MCG of folic acid, extra folic acid and fish Oil. stopped everything else to be honest Im not good at tracking down my supps so I limited it to what is more important.

Yes sorry I Swayed blue too.

afy
May 2nd, 2013, 08:57 AM
Yes I can't wait now although I did have scan at 6wks6days to check and I had one yesterday too as I've been having lots of pain and some spotting but baby is fine and measuring 9wks 4days, but I'm still having the scan on 21st as baby was only tiny on screen and couldn't see anything, so can't wait to see bubs bigger plus DH has missed out on the last 2 scans so can't wait for him to come next time.

awww wow I bet you must be excited for your first scan! I deff would be.. try and keep a look out for the Nub.. theres a link that ELP put up in the April chit chat Blue swayers about nubs and trying to guess the gender etc. It looks quite helpful.

aftmjt
May 2nd, 2013, 09:54 AM
awww wow I bet you must be excited for your first scan! I deff would be.. try and keep a look out for the Nub.. theres a link that ELP put up in the April chit chat Blue swayers about nubs and trying to guess the gender etc. It looks quite helpful.

Thanks will defo have a look I really need to find out now its driving me crazy lol, but there again I don't know how ill react if its a girl. Do I ask for a nub picture?

Am3a
May 2nd, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hi girls, after 6 months of ttc and 1 chemical pregnancy... I got two lines!!!!!

This is my 5th pregnancy and I have 2 beautiful boys, aged 4 & 2.

I've been tracking through a fertility clinic to conceive a girl. It's completely based on timing. I have 5-6 blood tests a month and an internal scan.

I swayed for my last 2 cycles and didn't fall pregnant. So this cycle I dropped all swaying except for skipping breakfast and no big o and shallow release (sorry sounds so gross!!). Oh and I made a "girl" playlist that we had on at the time and also a little girl outfit hanging from our bed. So bizarre but I think putting what you want out into the universe has got to count for something!

I ovulated from my right side (the last 3 cycles have been the left) and I've had a LOT of cramping on my left hand side.

Anyway... I'm 34, dh is 40 and my due date is 12th Jan 14.

Xx

3boys
May 2nd, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hi am3a welcome :)

Emily
May 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Thanked sooo much for this. I love knowing about the other ladies on here but pregnancy brain seems to be hitting me already and I get confused! I swayed pink and am from uk now living in Spain.

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 12:59 PM
Sorry I'm useless at this despite being on the boards for months :eek: It didn't even cross my mind! I'll get the laptop out tonight once the kids are in bed and update my first post with a roll-call. Thank you Tree for making a fantastic start, I will carry on if you like. Feel free to give me a kick if I slack :D

If you are alright to carry it on that would be fab thanks!!

amk2013
May 2nd, 2013, 12:59 PM

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

Swayed:

Swayed:
EDD:

Swayed:

That's pretty good! Only thing I'd add is that I'm from the midwest United States (not UK) & pretty much didn't sway at all (dropped it the month before I got preg) Eeek!

amk2013
May 2nd, 2013, 01:06 PM
I was in Mexico for a week last week, and since I got back for three days have had GI problems (not vomiting, just cramping and diarrhea -sorry, prob TMI). Anyway, now I'm worried I have some bacterial issue (maybe from water there), that I'm sure I'll be fine with, but I worry about something being harmful to the baby now :( Do you think this would affect baby? I'm about 7 weeks. My first appt and scan is Monday.

dreamsofxy2013
May 2nd, 2013, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are feeling sick :( From what I read, I think the main concern is making sure you don't get dehydrated from fluid loss due to diarrhea or vomiting, but other than that I don't think it should be a problem for the baby. I would probably call your OBGYN/Midwife if I were you to see what they have to say and to give you peace of mind. GL and hope you feel better soon!

dreamsofxy2013
May 2nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Who here is having intense food cravings/aversion? All I want is junk food, protein, red meat, and " filling" and sour/spicy food foods. I crave steak, cheddar cheese, French fries, hamburgers, chicken nuggets with hot sauce, peanut butter, and lemon water with ice. The only healthy foods I can tolerate are pineapple, tomatoes, strawberries, raspberries, and oatmeal. I hate how I have the urge to drive through McDonalds or Sonic once a day for my second lunch, yes my appetite is huge! I feel guilty eating junk because I know its not healthy for the baby and I don't want to gain a bunch of excess pregnancy weight. Anyone else?

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM

I hope ur feeling much better now. Does this pregnancy feel different from your others? Goodluck for ur 12weeks scan

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
I think i might just have to do that, I did tell my sis when I get back I want a chippy later on lol.
Well I was reading up about it and alot of women got conflicting results but some women said if its not carried out properly your results can be affected. They also said you cant have sex for upto 48 hours befor testing as it can effect the results.. but i wouldnt mind trying it either but i wouldnt wanna get my hope high lol.
Iam taking multivitamins which already have 1000IU of Vitamin D and 400MCG of folic acid, extra folic acid and fish Oil. stopped everything else to be honest Im not good at tracking down my supps so I limited it to what is more important.

Yes sorry I Swayed blue too.

I want to do it too!!! Lol just for fun tho. I already looked at the chinese calendar, its says girl!!!

How u feeling today? Im exhausted today, my dd didnt sleep well last night. Now they are both in bed. So i can relax.. Ahhh!

Im having the same supps as u now.. I dropped the others bcos i was so fed up of taking so many. Felt like a pill popper. Afy do u miss ur uk tv programmes? Eastenders etc???

Huds
May 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM
Who here is having intense food cravings/aversion? All I want is junk food, protein, red meat, and " filling" and sour/spicy food foods. I crave steak, cheddar cheese, French fries, hamburgers, chicken nuggets with hot sauce, peanut butter, and lemon water with ice. The only healthy foods I can tolerate are pineapple, tomatoes, strawberries, raspberries, and oatmeal. I hate how I have the urge to drive through McDonalds or Sonic once a day for my second lunch, yes my appetite is huge! I feel guilty eating junk because I know its not healthy for the baby and I don't want to gain a bunch of excess pregnancy weight. Anyone else?

Reading this has made me hungry lol

Dreamofpink
May 2nd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Ladies, I've started a new thread in this sub-forum called Roll call for Christmas/New years babies. Please feel free to let me know any additional information that I've missed!

katewantsagirl
May 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Im just craving real intense flavour foods and soup!! Im only 5weeks so maybe still early for major cravings! With my first it was ice water and green apples!! Hopefully something healthy this time too lol. Ive been obsessed with butter chicken and naan! Yum!

Tree
May 2nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
In craving the junk food too... I fantasise about burgers and chips, could eat them all day long. Isn't that mad!!

Dreamofpink thank you! Pls can you put up link, I can't find anything on my phone. Without viewing my topics I couldn't even find this thread... Where exactly are we!? :-)

Dreamofpink
May 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
In craving the junk food too... I fantasise about burgers and chips, could eat them all day long. Isn't that mad!!

Dreamofpink thank you! Pls can you put up link, I can't find anything on my phone. Without viewing my topics I couldn't even find this thread... Where exactly are we!? :-)

Sorry, if I knew how to I would :hide: Can anyone tell me how to post a link please?! It's in the sub-forum for Due Dec/Jan/Feb.

Dreamofpink
May 2nd, 2013, 05:21 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-dec-2013-jan-february-2014/29289-roll-call-christmas-new-years-babies.html

Aha! I think I may've figured it out...and I've been here how long?!! Shocking, I know :oops:

afy
May 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
I want to do it too!!! Lol just for fun tho. I already looked at the chinese calendar, its says girl!!!

How u feeling today? Im exhausted today, my dd didnt sleep well last night. Now they are both in bed. So i can relax.. Ahhh!

Im having the same supps as u now.. I dropped the others bcos i was so fed up of taking so many. Felt like a pill popper. Afy do u miss ur uk tv programmes? Eastenders etc???

Lol ohhh eastenders I do miss it, I've liked their page of Facebook so I can keep up to date with it. Still can't believe pat died, I bet it's not the same anymore!

Lol which Chinese gender calendar did you look at send me the link please.. Mine says boy for some because according to them my lunar age is 24 and then some say girl it's confusing!!

I'm feeling ok apart from wanting vinegar on my foods and sour stuff I'm just sat here munching salt and vinegar hula hoops mmmmmmm.. I'm having a hard time eating just don't know what will tickle my fancy lol!

Deff try it for a laugh I'm not sure how much it costs!

amk2013
May 2nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are feeling sick :( From what I read, I think the main concern is making sure you don't get dehydrated from fluid loss due to diarrhea or vomiting, but other than that I don't think it should be a problem for the baby. I would probably call your OBGYN/Midwife if I were you to see what they have to say and to give you peace of mind. GL and hope you feel better soon!
Thank you! Yeah, I think e.coli is the most common cause of "travelers diarrhea", but there are many others...so of course I think of the worst, like listeria or something which would basically end in m/c. I'm sure it's fine...just makes me nervous. I called my OB but he was in surgery so they won't get back to me until tomorrow.

aftmjt
May 3rd, 2013, 03:24 AM
I hope ur feeling much better now. Does this pregnancy feel different from your others? Goodluck for ur 12weeks scan

Yes thanks feeling much better now and I know everything is going ok, still getting pain but bleeding has stopped. This pregnancy feels so much different from the others, but I can't help thinking its cos I'm older now and my bod can take it lol.

aftmjt
May 3rd, 2013, 03:26 AM

Yes I need chips and mcdonalds lol, anything junk oh and this week I've really needed a pot noodle, I used to be a chocoholic but now I'd rather chips lol. Even wanted to get up in the middle of the night this wk to eat as I'm always so hungry.
Fx we get our sons

zebaniee
May 3rd, 2013, 04:56 AM
I have joined the pregnancy people! I am not sure how far along I am, the blood test says approximately 3 weeks but my period is about 6 weeks. I am having a dating scan in a couple of weeks to confirm my due date.

I am also starting to feel a little gender stress. This is my third child and I already have two amazing daughters...but I would love a son to complete our family. This will be our last child.

I stuck to the boy sway the best I can.

Fingers crossed for sticky babies and desired genders :)

aftmjt
May 3rd, 2013, 05:23 AM
Congrats zebaniee on your bfp and welcome to thpe group. Hope you hear blue

Huds
May 3rd, 2013, 09:01 AM
Lol ohhh eastenders I do miss it, I've liked their page of Facebook so I can keep up to date with it. Still can't believe pat died, I bet it's not the same anymore!

Lol which Chinese gender calendar did you look at send me the link please.. Mine says boy for some because according to them my lunar age is 24 and then some say girl it's confusing!!

I'm feeling ok apart from wanting vinegar on my foods and sour stuff I'm just sat here munching salt and vinegar hula hoops mmmmmmm.. I'm having a hard time eating just don't know what will tickle my fancy lol!

Deff try it for a laugh I'm not sure how much it costs!

I used the Chinese calendar on baby centre. Yum I love salt and vinegar. I think being on the HE diet has made my appetite bigger. I had a large pizza with chilly sauce for lunch. An hour later I ate curry with rice... Don't wanna keep puttin on excess weight lol.

Oh afy I'm such a eastenders addict lol, alway have to watch it. Facebook is a excellent way of keep in touch with friends and family, ESP for u. It's like where u get ur updates and gossip!!

Have u told ur in laws that ur expecting?

Huds
May 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Yes thanks feeling much better now and I know everything is going ok, still getting pain but bleeding has stopped. This pregnancy feels so much different from the others, but I can't help thinking its cos I'm older now and my bod can take it lol.

That's good news that u have stopped bleeding and glad ur felling better. I feel discomfort this time around too, I think it's bcos its my third.

dreamsofxy2013
May 3rd, 2013, 03:07 PM
So we are meeting my parents for lunch tomorrow and my mom just informed me over the phone that she has a poison ivy rash. Great. My parents don't know yet we are expecting, we are waiting to tell them until after our 1st appointment at 8 weeks. Anyway, I know that the poison ivy rash itself isn't contagious, but I am still worried I will somehow contract it! I hate being around " sick" people when pregnant. Ugh.