PDA

View Full Version : great now I have outsiders guessing the gender!

iluvmybigfamily
April 20th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Ok I was getting upset and annoyed because my husband and his sister have been saying that they are convinced this baby is a girl, Husband almost bought a from your daughter mothers day card. My sister also said she thinks girl and told me that apparantly my dad has guessed girl (he's always been right) :hair: so that was bad enough cause I have been trying not to think about it too much. Then today we were in our town centre and hubby stopped to speak to a girl we know vaguely (she works in one of the shops) She turns to me and says oh your expecting againg that great (which was brilliant as I normally get the oh that'll be 6 are you crazy remarks) she then said maybe it'll be a girl! I just said yeah maybe then she looked at me and said hmm yep definatly a girl a small girl! I was a bit taken aback. Cause most of the time when people make these comments to me I get really annoyed as its normally a high and mighty oh yes its a girl because I said so. But with her I felt like oh maybe shes right! then I got really annoyed with myself because its just getting my hopes up more and more and if it turns out this is a boy I feel like I'll be falling from a greater height! :tissue:

My Fabulous Children
April 22nd, 2011, 12:27 AM
I really hope everyone is right and you will get your girl. People so annoyed with comments on the gender I understand :thumbsdown: ((Hugs))

CapricornAquarius
May 10th, 2011, 08:33 AM
I agree with you, I have 2 daughters and I always get 'are you going to try for a boy?' this is annoying, but then again I guess its just human nature & its all about balance, people just assume I guess.
Hope you do get your little girl.

iluvmybigfamily
May 10th, 2011, 02:54 PM
nope another boy :-(

applesoup
October 19th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I think you're like me: You hate anyone just mentioning the topic of GENDER. I do feel like (based on the way you wrote it) she meant to be encouraging. When we all keep adding BOYS to the mix, it kinda becomes apparent that we'd love just ONE girl.

In general, though, I HATE being pregnant because the general public always feels like it's their right to comment on my pregnancy. I was 8 months preggo with DS#3 and I had strangers asking me if I was going to "try again for a girl." Are you kidding me?? I'm 8 months pregnant! With my 3rd child! Not only is that more kids than most people have, I hadn't even given birth to my son yet. Grrrrrrrr. I'm still pissed about that.

Just found out I'm preggo again. I'm going to hide the pregnancy as long as possible. It's the only way to curtail my GD: avoiding having people comment on the pregnancy! Part of me wishes I could just show up with boy #4 and have no discussion of it.

TTC5
October 19th, 2011, 06:11 PM
nope another boy :-(

Sorry to hear you are not having your girl :( xoxoxoxoxoxoooxo