PDA

View Full Version : Suregena's confirmed girl photos at 16 weeks.

suregena
April 2nd, 2013, 01:06 PM
I meant to post in here ages ago as it is helpful to see other's confirmed shots.

Here are my 12 week nub shots (I think I was about 12 weeks, 3 days and was measuring 13 weeks, 2 days or something crazy like that!):

(And here is a nice 12 week shot of her profile - if you're into skull theory, though I don't think that matters!)

Then I got a private gender scan at 16 weeks, 3 days, which confirmed a girl... here are the potty shots and also one profile!

Then I had my anatomy scan at 21 weeks (not private - so no gender shots) but it was reconfirmed that it was definitely a girl, though I still have a hard time believing it (I am 32 weeks as of today.)

Here's her profile at 21 weeks (my bladder was full so she was squished, oops!)

Going for a 4D scan this week and hoping for further confirmation and if I get anything good I'll update this post! :) Fingers crossed she's showing off her face, though!

suregena
April 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM
I didn't end up getting extra confirmation during the 4D scan because it cost extra! So they didn't go down there at all (I still can't believe it's a girl... getting closer and getting nervous now!) Here's a 3D shot:

CherryBlossom
April 22nd, 2013, 10:22 AM
Awewwww she's such a cutie pie!!!
Can't believe they charge you extra for going 'down there' money hungry or what!?!?!
Congratulations Hun =)

suregena
April 24th, 2013, 07:42 AM
I know! I only was able to get the 4D scan because my mom pitched in... so couldn't afford the extra "add on" of gender reconfirmation or whatever (even though I wanted to.)

I am still so paranoid it's not a girl! That is definitely a girl shown on the 16 week scan, right?

I'm 35 weeks now and I still worry about it from time to time - ha ha!

19jade89
May 2nd, 2013, 04:34 PM
Aww brilliant thanks for posting, the 4d pic is amazing! Did you have a feeling from 12 week scan? What were others saying? X

suregena
May 4th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Everyone on my 12 week nubs said girl here in this forum. My husband was convinced girl. I was too nervous to convince myself either way, but my pregnancy was definitely totally different from my son (still is different and I'm due in a few weeks!)

I STILL can't believe it's a girl. I keep hoping people will look at my gender shots on this thread (from 16 weeks) and say, "Oh yeah, that's a girl!" because I just don't believe it.

I also cannot believe she's almost here! I'm having a home birth and just waiting for some supplies to arrive in the mail but mostly all set... so exciting!

retrolove1
May 4th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Yes you have a little girly in there! :) x

suregena
May 5th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Does that definitely look like girl bits? Haha, no way it could be mistaken? :P

I have three brothers and my husband has two brothers... I only have male cousins and just my 1 girl cousin whose like a sister (we're 4 months apart in age)... so me... having a girl... seems impossible. Can't believe it! And she'll be here soon!

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2013, 01:45 PM
She is just darling Gena!!

suregena
May 5th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks, atomic! She's here this month sometime - can't believe how the time has flown! And to think I was here, it feels not very long ago, TTC and all the sway stuff full in my head. :)

Will never know if swaying did it or if I was naturally prone to a girl, anyway... but I'm happy I tried it out regardless. Heh