TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 girls
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
Limited calcium intake.
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
Limited magnesium intake
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
Increased potassium through foods. Was adding molasses to drinks too.
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
Salted everything. Drank some bicarb but not regularly.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
Gree Tea
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Flaxseed Oil

DH Supplements Zinc

Any additional supplement info?
I also used the cardiac enzyme... cq something. Sorry can't remember the name!
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Went off most dairy, ate all the time.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He only changed because I cook :-).
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
68kgs at the start of the diet then I ended up putting about 2 kgs pretty quickly.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Did a bit of strength training, less cardio and tried to be competitive when playing with the kids...ie tennis, wii, chasie.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? Other

CM pH at attempt
8 did do bicarb finger on 1 attempt
DH pH
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
Dtd approx 8 hers after positive opk, 10pm, then next morning 6am, then last attempt at 10pm.
Any relevant attempt details?
Deep penetration and remained in bed for a minimum of an hour with hips propped up.. dh insisted he ice his balls for a good 5 minutes for 2 of the attempts.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Only lap top and phone but I think it was irrelevant.
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
There's a boy baking. Felt I had all the information I needed that didn't confuse me.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
None now.
Things worth mentioning:
3 attempts in a row does not make for pleasant love making :-). It felt more like a chore and dh really had to concentrate.

a&jmummy
April 5th, 2013, 05:49 PM
thank you and well done a brilliant sway !! enjoy your lil man . Fx it's my turn next lol

aftmjt
April 6th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Thank you for this sway and congrats this has helped me and given me so hope.
Can I just ask did you ph go back to being low when you were pregnant?

atomic sagebrush
April 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM
so happy for you and THANK you for posting your sway!!

minimatron
April 7th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I haven't tested my ph since! I'm so excited it worked. I wasn't sure we would get anywhere seeing as I was in a hurry to get pregnant. I'd been trying to follow in gender guidelines for ages and found it confusing and some of the stuff was a bit strange. It was a nice transition to here.

Mackenzie
July 3rd, 2013, 02:11 AM
Hi and a huge congrats! Just wondering what you limited calcium and did bsf? I thought atomic doesn't recommend bsf and recommends dairy?.

minimatron
July 3rd, 2013, 06:55 AM
Hi, I limited my calcium and did one bsf on one attempt as I had been previously following the IG diet. I'd only been on this one for six weeks and was still a bit in the mind set of IG. Its hard to change your mind about something you'd been following for so long without success.

atomic sagebrush
July 3rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Hi and a huge congrats! Just wondering what you limited calcium and did bsf? I thought atomic doesn't recommend bsf and recommends dairy?.

It is everyone's option what they do, we don't do the cookie cutter approach so if someone wants to limit dairy, that's up to them. Biologically your body just takes cal-mag from your bones and teeth anyway so the levels in your body don't actually change - not the best for your bones and teeth tho and mini I hope you are getting some good calcium via diet now! :)

Mackenzie
July 3rd, 2013, 11:05 AM
Ok , thanks for clearing that up, I did bsf with dd3 so I don't think it works for ttc boy anymore lol. I love that there is no cookie cutter approach, it just makes so much more sense to me than a-gender and in gender. I was on those sights for dd3 ttc boy ;) I at least feel like with gd I will have tried everything possible for a boy except high tech which I can't do so if I get dd4 in the end I will be quite content.

minimatron
July 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
Yyes, I'm getting more calcium now. With my girls I was into cheese yoghurt milk...all things dairy, but after being on the IG diet I went off it. With the he diet, I was slowly getting back into introducing them, although my tastes have changed. I still can't stomach yoghurt but I'm back on the cheese and milk :-)
Mackenzie... I found that the IG diet was so conflicting and confusing and a lot of it didn't make sense to me. I was on it when I swayed with dd3 too. I found this site has a lot more info that backs up why you do what you do. Its a lot to get your head around but if you need clarification there's plenty of people to ask. I did the bsf and dh iced his balls only because we'd previously discussed it and he's all for trying anything lol.
Good luck with it all. You can only try. Nothing is guaranteed though.

Mackenzie
July 5th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Ya I agree, this site makes much more sense. Interesting, I noticed you had a miscarriage in between dd2 and 3. So did I. I am so happy for you, I can't even imagine what it would feel like to hear its a boy. I just don't feel like it could ever happen. I have 2 sisters who both have 3 dd as well.

minimatron
July 6th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Good luck with it. I never thought I would hear it either. Its a lovely feeling, although it saddens me to think how I and everyone else would be like if it was a bit...because I know it wouldn't be as positive.