PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE TRYING TTC GIRL IN APRIL MAY???

mellycine
April 5th, 2013, 10:11 PM
I'm hoping I find some ladies trying to concieve asap!! I'm super nervous:fingers::pinksperm: lol they say these months are best for girl but who knows... Hope we get some pink dust these months!!!! :)

katewantsagirl
April 7th, 2013, 02:24 AM
I sure am!! Waiting til after next AF (in two weeks!). When ru ttc?? Ive got two boys and hoping for a girl too :) how old are your two??

Sunlr15
April 8th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Same here! Ttc very soon...I have AF now so soon as I get my first positive OPK will be our first try. :)

Am3a
April 8th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I'm trying for a pink one, too! :-)

mellycine
April 9th, 2013, 01:12 PM
katewantsagirl, my boys are 3 yr 1/2 and my youngest is 1 yr 1/2.. waiting for AF to get on it!! Literally :rofl: I pray we all get our BPF!! and most of all a:babygirl:

Little Lunasa
April 9th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Im so nervous about ttc because of my age but also conscious of the months going by.. I think I will gear up for May though.. Good luck to all you ladies, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

katewantsagirl
April 10th, 2013, 12:23 AM
We dtd last night with no protection, he just withdrew! Woops lol. Im eagerly awaiting AF in two weeks!!! Pink and sticky dust to everyone!! My boys are 3 in july and 14months!!

katewantsagirl
April 10th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Whats everyones plan of attack for a girl too?? We are just gonna have cranberry, dh will abstain from AF day 1 then we will DTD on a random day we choose, jump and dump no orgasm ;(. Then see how we go ;). Not sure im going to use refresh. Also peppermint tea alot!

Sarajoy
April 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I am. May is my month lol! I got a positive OPK last night and had to use spermicide ( nasty stuff) so I could get a + in a bit but we'll see.
I swayed pretty Well. But I'm adding vitex in this month. Definitely going for the relax as much as possible sway but sticking to the diet.

katewantsagirl
April 10th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Exciting!!!! Good luck!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 10th, 2013, 08:39 PM
katewantsagirl, my boys are 3 yr 1/2 and my youngest is 1 yr 1/2.. waiting for AF to get on it!! Literally :rofl: I pray we all get our BPF!! and most of all a:babygirl:

Hi, I wanted to let you know that if you take Vitex you might just bring back AF and sway pink while doing it ;)
I have a Princess from Vitex.
I took Nature's Way capsules 2 in the morning.

Butterfly Spirit
April 10th, 2013, 08:44 PM
HORRAY for April and May!
I am a success from swaying in the warm weather. :)
It's my personal belief that more pink will come. So here's FX for all of you!!!!
~Baby Dust~

mellycine
April 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
I am trying for next month! I already had a +opk and DTD day after:wink::oops:
but before that just in case put in some rephresh and Jumped and Dumped. but my plan is to continue to take my supplements and o+12 jump and dump. dh is also taking some supps! and lots of prayer, positive thoughts!!

mellycine
April 11th, 2013, 06:37 PM
@butterflyspirit, If I get my af this month than will for sure try the vitex!! I've heard lots of good things for swaying pink! so far I had been on SP and cranberry my DH has been on cranberry and LR and calcium. thanks for the PINK DUST!!! :fingers::HH:

Jenht
April 12th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I am hoping to start TTC in May. Fingers crossed for a girl!
Will be starting vitex next cycle

katewantsagirl
April 13th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Dh and i are super fertile and dtd twice and withdrew at about 4days and 2days before O. Then today we did a o+21 (i think). Ill prob be preggo, been feeling nauseas (sp) already and spotted abit. Come on pink!!

mellycine
April 19th, 2013, 12:10 PM
katewantsagirl, I hope you get your bfp!!! I finally got my af for this month so am going to start soon!!:) hope you get your girl!!!! keep us posted!! :wink::luck::pinksperm:

katewantsagirl
April 19th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I so thought i was preggo but im spotting and just feel AF might be on her way!! Oh well at least i can really sway this time!! Didnt do anything to try this cycle so fongers crossed for our sways!! Xxx

jasper
April 23rd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Hi April/may swayers!
I am swaying pink this month too! I have two little boys already 4 & 2 1/2. My DH has started his abstain, we are on day 8 and still no signs that o date is near! Last month I o'ed really late because of the supps, was really hoping this month would be different as I cut right back on them.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi really, and good luck. Katewantsagirl, don't despair yet, spotting does not nessecarily mean AF is on the way, the supps have me spotting all the time, plus, there is always implantation spotting?? I was convinced that af was due when I was pregnant with ds1. Good luck to you.

kbjtwb21
April 25th, 2013, 03:35 PM
I started April 21 so should be o on the 4th of may I have four boys and would love to get my girl

jasper
April 26th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Wow kbjtwb21, 4 boys! You must be busy. I hope you get your pink one! Good luck!

kbjtwb21
May 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM
I got mmy bfp on may 14th I used rephresh and took supplements and cut off 2-3 days before ovulation praying for pink have 4 boys and could really use another girl around here lol but will be happy with whatever we get

kbjtwb21
May 20th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Thank you me to got my bfp at 9 dpo my due date is January 26 th I can't wait to find out did you get you bfp yet

3boys
May 20th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Congratulations kbjtwb21 on your BFP :) January the 26th is my birthday so it must be a good girl month lol. Hop over to the due in dec/jan/feb 2013 thread and put your name down on the roll call.

Hope you get your DD :) xxx

jasper
May 28th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Congratulations kbjtwb21!! Your sway sounds great! Good luck. I look forwArd to heading if you got your pinkie!
So far bfn's for this month. Am cd19, but have been spotting so think AF is coming.