PDA

View Full Version : Down hearted :(

Angelone
April 6th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Hi girls Well I'm 13dpo and still bfn so I expect my af will come in the next couple of days is there even any glimmer of hope I cud still get a bfp at this stage :( its awful I opk and had sex in the fertile windows but still not preg I just don't no what to think... I think even gettin my daughter has taken back seat to the fact I'm not getting preg :( xx

Emily
April 6th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Sorry you are feeling down. We all want a BFP so much that when we don't it is just awful. I always get my BFPs late so you are not out yet. If AF does show think of it as one more month for the LE diet to work its magic.

A while back this worked (for mrs p I think) so will try it just for fun:):noaf::nono::noaf::nono::nono:

Angelone
April 6th, 2013, 06:27 AM
I haven't really been swaying much as I was leaving it in God's hands when we got preg so maybe I cud do the Le diet and try some swaying if I got get a bfp this month where wud I g the diet and is it hard to do lol xx

Satox3
April 19th, 2013, 01:41 AM
I understand how you feel. First I wanted a daughter so badly... Then month after month of bfn, when we dtd through O. So now I just want a bfp. Ultimately, you have to just listen to your body and heart. Do what feels right. I believe there's lots of information on diet in the ttc gir forum. If you want to be more serious about it, or want personal guidance, they have individual diet plans too, which seem to be worth the investment.