PDA

View Full Version : Toddlers

purplepoet20
April 20th, 2011, 06:58 PM
If a toddler boy expresses interest in a pregnant woman, she is having a girl. If he doesn’t show interest, she’s having a boy.

Flava
April 27th, 2011, 01:26 PM
well I never find this out lol I have all girls here

purplepoet20
April 27th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Maybe it is any toddler boy... neighbor kid or unknown boy in the store.

Flava
May 26th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I need to find one when I get pregnant because I don't know anyone with a toddler boy lol

3Pink1Blue
May 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM
When I was pregnant last year my niece clung to me like she was mine. Since I miscarried she hardly pays attention to me at all again.

TTC5
May 26th, 2011, 10:41 PM
I don't know about children but I know my dog and cat both got very affectionate to me when I was pregnant with my DD! Cat was female and dog was male.

purplepoet20
May 27th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I don't know about children but I know my dog and cat both got very affectionate to me when I was pregnant with my DD! Cat was female and dog was male.

You were most likely making milk at the time... animals feel a change. Both my dogs (male and female) were all over me from 8wks until they heard the baby scream.

babydes56
June 20th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Dont know if this is true because when i picked my daughter up from nursery a boy looked at & smiled & this was before i knew i was preg & i knew then that i must be preg. Anyway a week later my cousin's girfriend who's preg with a boy went to the park with me & one toddler boy couldnt stop looking at her so i thought well if she's having a boy then it cant be true

XXdreaming
August 1st, 2011, 07:46 PM
nope didnt work for me all the time lol, ds1 was very interested when I was pregnant with ds2, but ds2 could careless when I was pregnant with ds3, and ds3 loved laying on my belly when I was pregnant with ds4 (yeah I hated it so uncomfortable lol please I cant breathe as it is lol)

princesssarah34
August 2nd, 2011, 03:31 PM
Ds1 was older so not that interested in my pg with ds2...but ds2 was so in love with my pg belly with ds3.....but ds3 could have cared less about my pg with ds4 !!
And my 2 cats were all over me with the last pg with ds4....and my dog would leave my side....but they must have sensed that he was sick! (They are all males too!)

CapricornAquarius
November 1st, 2011, 01:07 AM
Oh no, i hope this is not true, yesterday i had a little boy looking at me so i smiled at him & he smiled back!
Please, please dont be true:pray:

TTC5
November 1st, 2011, 01:59 AM
This isn't really toddler related BUT a friend of mine her son who is around 6, said to her the other week "Mum, has (me) had her baby yet?" My friend said no she isn't having a baby why do you say that? And his reply "Because she needs to have her boy".... weird lol!!!

zanacal
November 1st, 2011, 05:02 AM
Toddlers always talk to me - I think I have a funny face!

A while ago I was stood watching my boys going in to school and a little girl came over and smiled at me, I said hello and she gave me a flower! I can't remember whether I was pregnant already or not but I actually found it a bit spooky!