PDA

View Full Version : And the wait begins....

Rabbit0809
April 8th, 2013, 06:43 AM
1dpo today ladies,Im positive about this month yet scared scared scared to get a bfn.
We BD soooo many times,and have all days covered,we gotta catch that eggie finally....:pinksperm:
Am planning to start testing daily starting 8dpo, and seeing the progress of my BFP hopefully:pray:

Hubby and I r soooo excited,plz God let this month bring us joy....:awe:

I Love Ladybugs
April 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Wishing a nice sticky bfp and bean for you!!!!!

2lovelyboys
April 8th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
:fx::luck:

pooh_ob
April 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Fingers crossed and prayers up rabbit!

Angelone
April 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Gl rabbit I hope this is ur month :) I was hoping to do the whole bfp progression this month too but as u know af got me so I'm def taking it as a positive ti g I'm on cd1 and we're gonna giv it a really good try to this month xx

thehappypixi
April 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Good luck! Everything crossed!

Rabbit0809
April 9th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Thank u my sweet ladies,crossing everything that could be crossed for us all to get our positives,crossing my thong as we speak,lmao

Rabbit0809
April 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM
OMG,I thought I ovulated yesterday,but Ive just updated my temps on fertility friend,and it looks like Im 5 dpo already ....., judging by the chart I would have said I ovulated 2 days ago,hmmmmm,what do u think ladies?

Emily
April 9th, 2013, 03:37 AM
I have literally just started temping (one day so far whoop whoop) so probably not the best to answer but .... I thought temps stayed elevated after O so would go with your guess over fertility friend. Is there any reason you might have got a higher temp on Friday? Any other clues like O pains or cm change to help you? Looks like you might be doing a whole lot of poas as you aren't sure LOL

Rabbit0809
April 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Lol,Emily,that actually made my 2ww even harder, and my poas itch is starting to take over.
In regards to temping,no there was no reason for my temps to go high on friday other than ovulation, and I had ov pains as well, thats what leads me to think I ovulated cd11, but I really cant understand why on earth would FF indicate it happened earlier,puzzled hmmmmm

Rabbit0809
April 10th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Warning TMI, just got a HUGE blob of white milky thick cm, hope thats a sign something is happening.
Lol, us ttcers r really funny, since when does a woman get all excited about yucky discharge, hahaha, but here everything is a potential sign.

Rabbit0809
April 10th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Ladies,does this chart qualify to be called triphasic? Im a bit lost in this department,so any help is greatly appreciated.

Went for Japanese food with my mom yesterday,I am a big Sushi lover,and thought this could be hopefully my last chance to enjoy it if I got my BFP , and I hated every minute of it.Everything tasted super salty,everything smelt fishy,got a serious NASTY heartburn,tmi sorry but burped all the time,ugh..... Drank sprite to ease up, and now I awoke THIRSTY as hell,if a firetruck shoved a hose in my mouth and opened water I still would be thirsty,thats how thirsty and dry my mouth feels lol
I promised myself I wont overanalyze symptoms,but boobs feel really sensitive and achy and sore on the sides,I had to change my double push up bra lol,to a regural non padded non wired kind.
:pray::pray::pray::pinksperm::pray::pray::pray:

Rabbit0809
April 18th, 2013, 12:16 AM
I am bawling my eyes out, temps dropped for third day now, and im 11dpo with BFN :( emotionally am out of control, I cant take this torture anymore, we r sooooo disappointed, we did everything possible this month, dropped sway altogether as well. My heart feels as if it had been marinated with lemon and vinegar overnight, it physically hurts me.
All this journey is affecting my day to day life, I dont feel like going out, malls drive me crazy seeing pregnant women and baby shops, I havent bought clothes since 4 months coz I rather wait to buy pregnancy clothes, I dont have patience anymore, and Im simply dwelling into depression. I ovulate, normal luteal phase,I have 2 kids with hubby so he doesnt have a sperm issue, dtd in perfect timings, why on earth it isnt happening????

Emily
April 18th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Aw rabbit sorry you are down - it ain't over till AF shows though. How long have you been trying?

2lovelyboys
April 18th, 2013, 04:51 AM
I agree with Emily, it's not over until AF arrives!

It does take longer to conceive when swaying girl as everything we do reduces fertility. Even though you dropped everything this month you may still have the remains of pills and potions in your body.

Keep your chin up, it is a hard emotional journey but we are all here to help, listen, support and advise :hugs: thinking of you

Rabbit0809
April 20th, 2013, 02:20 PM
And the wait ends......AF is here

pooh_ob
April 23rd, 2013, 11:47 PM
So sorry rabbit :-(

2lovelyboys
April 24th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Am sorry :( :hugs:

Emily
April 24th, 2013, 05:22 AM
And the wait ends......AF is here

The new wait begins - with a stronger sway as you will have been on diet longer. Hugs.