PDA

View Full Version : Bad skin during pregnancy

shiningstar
April 8th, 2013, 09:50 AM
My skin is horrible with this pregnancy. I'm constantly breaking out with pimples. I'm thinking this probably means boy, though I don't think my skin was this bad last time with DS2. Anyone else have bad skin... What gender did you have?

luckylass
April 8th, 2013, 10:00 AM
My skin was bad on my two boys but awful this time (even dh noticed it) and I had a baby girl 4 weeks ago today so fingers crossed you are carrying your girl too.

a&jmummy
April 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM
my skin was horrible with both of my girls ( mostly nose area )
they do say a girl steals her mothers beauty ! it was right for me !
good luck hope you hear pink soon

shiningstar
April 8th, 2013, 10:07 AM
my skin was horrible with both of my girls ( mostly nose area )
they do say a girl steals her mothers beauty ! it was right for me !
good luck hope you hear pink soon

That's where I keep getting pimples.. around my nose. Usually I get pimples just on my cheeks. I have even been getting break outs on my neck. I hope it means girl for me!

shiningstar
April 8th, 2013, 10:08 AM
My skin was bad on my two boys but awful this time (even dh noticed it) and I had a baby girl 4 weeks ago today so fingers crossed you are carrying your girl too.

Thank you! And congrats on your girl!!

my4leafclover
April 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM
this is my first pg where I have had acne and dry skin. I am not prone to acne and wasn't even as a teenager. Its not the normal clogged pores kind but the pre period crazy pimple out of nowhere kind lol. I have never had dry skin on my cheeks and forehead before. Having a girl.

Cinss
April 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM
with DD my skin got bad in the last month of pg. With DS it has been bad the whole way. I think it had to do with my water consumption though, with DD i drank heaps and ate ice all the time, with DS i hardly drink any actually i prefer fizzy drinks.

Am3a
April 8th, 2013, 07:55 PM
My skin was soooo good when I was pregnant with my boys! Hope the bad skin means pink for you! <3

6bluewant1pink
April 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM
I feel ugly this time around seriously lol. Worst acne ever my kids even notice it asking what are these bumps on my face lol. My hair is dull and falling out i pray these are girl signs.
With my boys acne but not as much as i am having now. My hair was fuller shinny i felt so pretty.

BabyGirl4Me
April 19th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I'm getting a lot of acne this time around too. I used to have bad acne even as an adult before I got pregnant. My skin gradually got better as my pregnancy with DS progressed and by the time he was born and when I breastfed him my skin was great. Now I'm getting pimples and blackheads/whiteheads like crazy all around my chin and cheeks by my ears.

I'm also noticing my hair is a lot more oily and gross. I have to wash it more often than I did before. I hope this means my sway worked!

mumof6
May 5th, 2013, 09:41 PM
i had great skin with my boys - clear skin, hair was ok but this time i am breaking out everywhere it's gross. other people are noticing it too my hair is dull and oily all the time. dont know gender yet though

dreamsofxy2013
May 6th, 2013, 03:03 PM
My skin looked normal with DD and my hair did too. This pregnancy with # 2 my face is really oily and I am breaking out a ton....I unfortunately am also dealing with hair loss. Since its so opposite from my 1st pregnancy, I hope it's a good sign and I'm expecting :DS: