PDA

View Full Version : 6bluewant1pink Girl sway

6bluewant1pink
April 10th, 2013, 02:14 PM
USERNAME: 6bluewant1pink
DH'S AGE: 32
CHILDREN: 6 Boys - Between 12-1 (now 2 but was 1 at the time)
NO. MONTHS TTC: Got BFP 9 months after m/c

DIET:
Low Everything diet for 1 month got pregnant on my "break cycle" :nails:
I did try to eat less protein, only ate chicken, mostly ate pasta Alfredo& broccoli, i did eat some sweets. I did drink Diet Coke &Coffee Never did with my boys.
DH was not on a diet but He does Drink&Smoke

EXERCISE:
Exercise month before by walking 4 to 5 times a wk for 45min. lost weight that month it was very noticeable people were noticing, but my break cycle i conceived i didn't exercise.

POTIONS & PILLS:

Vitex – AF-O for 5 cycles, the month i conceived i stopped the Vitex way before i usually did due to running out. i did O way earlier that cycle.

Pure Vitamin C- 500mg -AF-few days after O
Folic Acid – 800mcg
Acidophilus-1 pill a day

TIMING:
I was so SICK around O so it was a 7 day abstain. Only BD 1 time about 8 or 9 hours after + OPK. Really didn't wanna BD cause i was sick but after 7 days of no BD my DH wasn't hearing it i gave in lol.
Fast BD cause i wasn't in the mood lol. I was not trying to get pregnant that cycle. I was very relaxed no stress at all. Night before BD plus every 3 days i was using RePhresh. I got up right after BD and used finger tip RePhresh (trying to kill swimmers till the next cycle when i start back diet) but one made it through the RePhresh :fingers::pinksperm: lol i also J&D not right away but within 45 min after. With my boys i would never get up after BD always lay in bed fall a sleep till next morning.

THINGS IN YOUR VG:
I used RePhresh every 3 days from day after AF end to O time. I used it night before BD and right after BD.

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s): Night before my attempt i used RePhresh i put some on my finger making sure to get it good around my cervix.
i did check it after BD it was 7 or 8. As soon as i used RePhresh afterwards it went down the 4s

Anything else? i was breastfeeding my youngest. Wearing Neg ion bracelet everyday for a year.
I was temping and noticed the month i got pregnant my temps were the highest they have ever been.

Also Just tons and tons of praying to God. I get down on my hands&knees every night crying praying God for my girl i so long for after 6 boys. I pray this is my baby girl :fx:

I am due in November, I will update once i find out baby gender.

desperate4blue
April 10th, 2013, 05:57 PM
USERNAME: 6bluewant1pink
DH'S AGE: 32
CHILDREN: 6 Boys - Between 12-1 (now 2 but was 1 at the time)
NO. MONTHS TTC: Got BFP 9 months after m/c

DIET:
Low Everything diet for 1 month got pregnant on my "break cycle" :nails:
I did try to eat less protein, only ate chicken, mostly ate pasta Alfredo& broccoli, i did eat some sweets. I did drink Diet Coke &Coffee Never did with my boys.
DH was not on a diet but He does Drink&Smoke

EXERCISE:
Exercise month before by walking 4 to 5 times a wk for 45min. lost weight that month it was very noticeable people were noticing, but my break cycle i conceived i didn't exercise.

POTIONS & PILLS:

Vitex – AF-O for 5 cycles, the month i conceived i stopped the Vitex way before i usually did due to running out. i did O way earlier that cycle.

Pure Vitamin C- 500mg -AF-few days after O
Folic Acid – 800mcg
Acidophilus-1 pill a day

TIMING:
I was so SICK around O so it was a 7 day abstain. Only BD 1 time about 8 or 9 hours after + OPK. Really didn't wanna BD cause i was sick but after 7 days of no BD my DH wasn't hearing it i gave in lol.
Fast BD cause i wasn't in the mood lol. I was not trying to get pregnant that cycle. I was very relaxed no stress at all. Night before BD plus every 3 days i was using RePhresh. I got up right after BD and used finger tip RePhresh (trying to kill swimmers till the next cycle when i start back diet) but one made it through the RePhresh :fingers::pinksperm: lol i also J&D not right away but within 45 min after. With my boys i would never get up after BD always lay in bed fall a sleep till next morning.

THINGS IN YOUR VG:
I used RePhresh every 3 days from day after AF end to O time. I used it night before BD and right after BD.

Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s): Night before my attempt i used RePhresh i put some on my finger making sure to get it good around my cervix.
i did check it after BD it was 7 or 8. As soon as i used RePhresh afterwards it went down the 4s

Anything else? i was breastfeeding my youngest. Wearing Neg ion bracelet everyday for a year.
I was temping and noticed the month i got pregnant my temps were the highest they have ever been.

Also Just tons and tons of praying to God. I get down on my hands&knees every night crying praying God for my girl i so long for after 6 boys. I pray this is my baby girl :fx:

I am due in November, I will update once i find out baby gender.

Oh darling; i pray that god listens to your prayers. Ameen

I have 3 girls and am so desperate for a boy; any tips what shall I eat; should I take any vitamins; what position shall we try. Also is there any way you can try PGD as this is commonly used in the US?

6bluewant1pink
April 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks Desperateforblue, why do i think swaying boy is so much easier lol. Cause my body been very boy friendly for 12 years now lol.
I swayed girl for #6 "advice from the other site" i ate lots of the no nos which i thought swayed girl like tons yogurt,cranberry juice(later to find out Organic not regular Cranberry), I took cranberry, calcium, and magnesium pills! my boy diet mostly was sausage,hot dogs,hamburgers, i ate a lot protein, with last sway i ate lots block cheese thinking calcium (later found out loaded with sodium). I ate cereal a lot and also bananas. I usually ate 2nds for dinner. I had a real hearty appetite lol. Ate out a lot like at KFC, Burger King. My friend had a boy after 3 girls. she said what helped Her get Her boy eat a lot of Pork Skins (fat back)&Beef jerky loaded with sodium!
I am so thankful i found this site! I learned so much. Even brought a sway plan but got pregnant before getting to use it :( so i hope the things i did learn really worked in my favor. I hope you get your boy take ALLLLLL my blue dust GL!
Oh about PGD i most likely won't be having any more children this will make CSection #4 so i am already pushing it.