PDA

View Full Version : Scared major boy sign

6bluewant1pink
April 12th, 2013, 07:48 PM
At the very beginning on my pregnancy i had no appetite now all of a sudden i can't stop eating! I just ate a turkey& cheese sandwich&fries. Didn't get full so had a bowl of oatmeal still not full :hair:
I remember with my last son i ate a lot! But it was a lot of Fast food but i still ate a lot and never was full. I am praying i will still get my girl but i've heard eating more during pregnancy high chance of boy :worry:

dloui128
April 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't worry about it I have two girls and I would go through periods where I felt like I would eat everything in sight ! One time I sat down and ate a whole gallon of ice cream and was still hungry, so I polished off a box of cereal and some sandwiches lol

6bluewant1pink
April 12th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Oh and i have diabetes during pregnancy, i am on insulin. I don't know if that mean anything.

BabyGirl4Me
April 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I think the reason why I've been eating so much lately is because I was on LE for quite a while before I conceived and was at my lowest adult weight when I did conceive. I don't fit into my super skinny jeans anymore but my old jeans are still a bit big on me. Also, the morning sickness this time around has been downright horrible and the only thing that keeps it away is frequent eating. If I go for a while without eating the nausea hits me and I feel horrible again, so I'm having to eat more.

Did you lose a lot of weight on LE, and how is your nausea for this pregnancy?

Wanting-a-girl
April 14th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Serious don't worry about it! I barley eat this preg! I haven't gained any weight and mines another boy

atomic sagebrush
April 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM
That's called "pregnancy"! You can't tell anything from pg symptoms.

XXdreaming
April 14th, 2013, 06:12 PM
I am the complete opposite, I always say this pregnancy is so different this must be a girl and its always a boy lol, I never eat a lot till 3rd trimester though, I can't stomach anything until then, that's the only thing my pregnancies share, everything else is different, my sister had a girl and all she did was eat eat eat, she gained a bunch of weight, she ate all the time, said she was hungry non stop and hers was/is a girl, there's people with pigeon pairs and tell you their pregnancies were identical they were surprised they had opposite gender, they just knew it would be the same gender as their first, I would *try* not to worry but I know it's hard :)

WantALittleBlue
April 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Don't worry about eating, I had 2 DD and 1 DS and will all 3 I gained between 60- 70lbs, i just ate everything in sight, I think it;s just a pregnancy thing.

iluvmy4sons
April 19th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I didn't eat much my last pregnancy and I had DS4 his pregnancy was different from my other boy pregnancy. This pregnancy was the same as my 1st three boys. I don't think that has anything to do with it.:)

6bluewant1pink
April 19th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks Ladies! I know this is gonna come off crazy but sometimes i make myself not eat a lot or avoid meat. I told my friend that she said silly from the time your egg&his sperm met that determine the gender of the baby. No matter what i do now the baby is either already gonna be a boy or a girl :fingers:.

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2013, 11:03 AM
yes, the gender of the baby is a done deal at this point. Please eat meat, the baby needs it for its health as do you.