Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy
Boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Since June 2010, I have been in the process of losing and maintaining weight loss. My last m/c in Nov. triggered some stress and overeating tendancies resulting in some weight gain. I resumed my exercise and food monitoring late Dec. 2012.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 weeks

Plus 5 weeks of limited cals prior to it.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He drinks less pop that he used too, but still eats what he wants (lots of food) and due to the fact that I was doing the cooking, did slightly reduced red meat consumption.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
After being booze free for forever, I did have a few drinks in the AF-O of the LE diet time. Had 2-3 cups of spearmint tea per day leading up to O. Did have some meat, but kept the total protein in diet around 60 grams including all veggie protein.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I never drank coffee prior to last summer, now have 2 iced coffees made with unsweetened almond milk in the morning. When I was ttc with my boys, I ate plenty of snacks, high protein and fat...no snacking, had 3 meals timewise 7 am, 12pm and 5 pm on average with total cals 1900 average.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
BMI 29.6 Dec. 2012
BMI 26.6 at attempt March 2012
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Resumed running late Dec./early Jan., so that by early Feb, I was able to do the 6 days 60 mins or more of running.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
3, but 2 were right after bd with spermicide condom
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
Postive OPK was Tuesday 5 am with an attmept 3 mins later....lol, we had DTD the night before around 10 pm with a condomed first release/then used the second release. Sunday's bd pattern was the same in the afternoon...dh was worried about the amount of swimmer's..felt it was not enough. :) No lube used, next to nothing for cm.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Other

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
It was not mulitple positions....only woman on top.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I opted to not go the highly supplement route as that was the case with my sway with DS2.
Did you do anything with Ions?
Not a huge sway that way...used essestial lavendar oil on the diffuser for the week around O. Don't think that this was a big part of my sway.
Moon Phase during conception?
First Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Not a lot of stock in it or ions, but there was a pink ladybug sleeper under the pillow!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Extreme exercise, 6 days 60 mins,
LE diet, very little cm and prayer
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Due to the fact that I went the exercise route, I did eat breakfast and higher cals than the 1200 level that I know some of the moms of girls IRL consume.
Things worth mentioning:
I know in my heart that I have to trust that regardless of outcome, I need to have faith that our family will be perfect and complete with the baby that God blesses us with!!!

BabyGirl4Me
April 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Great Sway Ladybug! So glad you posted it, and keep us posted with your results! :luck:

Dollydot
April 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Fab sway congrats...

Soar
April 13th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Your sway looks awesome! Thanks for posting!

amk2013
April 13th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Great sway! :) so excited to find out ! Wishing you a h&h pregnancy!

2lovelyboys
April 17th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Sounds like a really thorough sway! :fx: for a sticky pink bean x x

Sweet mummy
April 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Amazing sway my friend!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xxx

myrainbowgirl
June 20th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Great sway! Can't wait to hear your results! Sounds somewhat similar to my sway. :)

I Love Ladybugs
July 9th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I guess my "ladybug" will be just part of my dreams, as we have DS#3 on the way!

Soar
July 10th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Ladybugs-I'm still in shock of your news! You had an excellent sway and you did everything possible to met God half way, i truly believe that! I just new it was a girl. Anyway, I just want to say God has VERY big plans for your very special 3rd prince! You don't know it yet but it's something great! Thinking about you! ((((Hugs))))

I Love Ladybugs
July 10th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Ladybugs-I'm still in shock of your news! You had an excellent sway and you did everything possible to met God half way, i truly believe that! I just new it was a girl. Anyway, I just want to say God has VERY big plans for your very special 3rd prince! You don't know it yet but it's something great! Thinking about you! ((((Hugs))))

He has plans for my precious Levi....I have no doubt of that! Thanks for both your support here and on our other threads. I pray that He hears your prayers and blesses you with a daughter!!

2lovelyboys
July 10th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Shocked! Didn't expect that! How are you feeling? He must be one determined little fella to get through that sway! :hugs:

Congratulations on a healthy little man!

I Love Ladybugs
July 10th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Shocked! Didn't expect that! How are you feeling? He must be one determined little fella to get through that sway! :hugs:

Congratulations on a healthy little man!

He is one determined boy!! I believe that he must have been meant for our family!!!!!

2lovelyboys
July 10th, 2013, 10:35 AM
There is no doubt he was meant to be! He must be one little fighter! X

I Love Ladybugs
July 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I will be honest that last night I cried a little.....over the never existed daughter, of the never to be sister to my boys. This little man is going to fit perfectly in with us and I know that in my heart...my head just needs some convincing!!

2lovelyboys
July 10th, 2013, 10:44 AM
It will take time to settle down, this is the benefit of finding out gender early!
You have worked hard for months and geared yourself towards a specific gender it will take time to get your head round! X

I Love Ladybugs
July 10th, 2013, 10:47 AM
It will take time to settle down, this is the benefit of finding out gender early!
You have worked hard for months and geared yourself towards a specific gender it will take time to get your head round! X

So true!! I have so much to be grateful for and this little guy is going to be amazing!!

atomic sagebrush
July 10th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I'm sorry to hear that your sway didn't work but congrats on a healthy boy. I love the name Levi. :heart:

Soar
July 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
I love the name Levi too! And I also agree with 2LB that you spent months even years thinking and planning for this baby to be a girl and so you will need to let yourself have time to your new family make-up. Plus it's totally ok to cry and good for you to get it out than keep it all in! :-)

Thank you for the well wishes! You really have such a kind spirit!

BabyGirl4Me
July 12th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Hi - sorry I was away from the site for a while and missed your scan result. Congratulations on your sweet son. I have faith that when he arrives you and your family will love him to bits. *hugs*

Soar
July 15th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Ladybug-How are you doing? Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

I Love Ladybugs
July 16th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Ladybug-How are you doing? Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
Thanks for being such a sweetie and checking in on me!!!! I am doing fine...lol, that is the token line I want to feel, but it has been ups and lots of downs, knowing that 3 is our limit. This little baby is going to be amazing, he is so uncooperative at scans though....I think that the next 18 years are going to be a challenge!!!!! May God meet you halfway with your sway...looking forward to hearing all about your scan and praying you get to buy pink!!!!

2lovelyboys
July 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Sounds like your little man is already a real character! He is going to be a wonderful addition to your family! I think the hat making is a lovely idea, something you can do for him!

Am thinking about you, sending you virtual hugs! :hugs:

Mumto3boys
July 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your sway. I didn't sway for my 3rd boy and I beat myself up all through my pregnancy, today I look at his sweet angel face and he has truly healed me. People can say hurtful things when they see 3 boys about with you - but take no notice - when you hold your son for the first time he will help heal your heart, his smile, kisses and his gentle soul will melt your heart, you are his world....

I Love Ladybugs
July 18th, 2013, 01:07 AM
I have always felt that I have had gender desire more than gender disappointment....and while I will long for a daughter, my sons are going to be my SONSHINES!!!! The lights of my life and two of them are rainbow babies....but my DS2 who I did experience sadness of not having a girl and did not feel the deep connection to in womb is my best bud ever!! He literally is son/sun!!! Blond hair, upturned nose and sweetest smile :)

Mumto3boys...thanks for your sweet words...I know that what you say is so true!!!!

I Love Ladybugs
August 7th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I have updated in our due date threads....but for now, it appears that I have a girl on board with a cystic right kidney, healthy left kidney and bulging bladder.

I will keep you all posted on the outcome, but I am cautiously optimistic that I do have a girl in there.

BeadinMom
August 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Thinking of you, Ladybugs...
And saying prayers...<3

I Love Ladybugs
August 14th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Thought I would update here as well...it is a girl who may be faced with some challenges. She is a fighter and I have to believe in and for the best!!!

oxox2013
August 14th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Wow... congrats on getting your girl! I have no doubt that she is a very special rainbow baby and will fight to be healthy! I am thinking of you and your sweet baby girl.

BabyGirl4Me
August 14th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Wow, Ladybugs I am happy to hear you got your girl but gosh, I wish the news was better about her health. You and your family will be in my prayers. *big hugs*

Dollydot
August 16th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Congrats my dear, praying all is well...

Mumto3boys
August 17th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Wow, congrats x - Keep positive, she will be fine.