PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers

kaseybaby
April 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM
Does Weight Watchers sway girl? I am losing weight, I don't eat much red meat because of the points, my calorie intake is very low, I can't really drink because of points, and I have lost 7 lbs so far.

I am a little worried about losing the rest of my baby weight and then going on the girl diet and losing even more.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Congrats! I am DYING to lose some weight but since I'm BFing it is really sticking.

Yes, WW absolutely does because weight loss and low cal, low fat diet sways pink! If it works for you, it's far better to stick to a diet that works for you, than to try to shoot for the moon and fall short.

When it comes time to sway, just cut way back on meat or cut it out entirely, skip breakfast, and watch the sodium.

Losing weight is all good for pink. No downside to it!

kaseybaby
April 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM
I am nursing still as well, but DS is weaning right now, and I am down to 2 times a day. I figure if I start with WW, I am eating almost all fruit and veggies, with very little fat in my diet except for cheese, then as July gets close I will do all the other things. I just don't think I can do the full on girl diet. I want to do the best I can at it, but i have an active 15 month old and need all the energy I can get.