PDA

View Full Version : Purple /red cabbage test! my results!

6bluewant1pink
April 14th, 2013, 12:34 PM
So my friend talked me into the purple cabbage gender test. I am a little over 9wks. I did it with my 6th son and it was 100% correct! It came out purple/pink with him. I swear that was gonna happen this time but to my surprise i am totally shocked i got a purple/blue result which means GIRL! I pray it is right. I am by no means saying just cause my results are very girly i will have a girl. it was for fun and yes give me a little more hope :worry: lol. I do pray pray pray it is right! Oh my diet is very boy friendly now! Pickles are now my thing lol. My diet was also very boy friendly with boy #6 when i got the boy result for Him.

Butterfly Spirit
April 14th, 2013, 09:40 PM
I hope with all my heart that you get your GIRL!! But the truth here is you cannot go off that test, for as much as I thought that test was completely accurate. It's not. My dear friends on GD got opposite results and I got a BLARING Red result at just before 10 weeks. The picture is posted somewhere on my Vitex Journey thread. :)

6bluewant1pink
April 15th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks butterfly i am pretty sure i will be welcoming my 7th son in Nov.

atomic sagebrush
April 15th, 2013, 12:06 PM
That test does NOT work. Just tests pH of your urine and that doesn't mean anything. I still hope you hear pink!!!

shiningstar
April 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM
^WSS!! It is fun to do these tests (or in some cases torture, lol). It's all just for fun though. I've done the baking soda test which I think is similar in testing ph. I got one boy result & 1 girl result. I'm sure it just depended on what I had to eat and drink on those days. Good luck!!! I'm rooting for you!