TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
GIRL
DW Age:[INDENT][I] 34
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 boys
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Previously I had lost a lot of weight ( over 4 stone) and the last few months I had reached a plateau and was happy with my weight, when I read about LE diet decided to give it a go and lost another stone over the 5 weeks on it
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
5weeks prior to attempt, strict on the diet during the 2ww
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Husband actually lost weight after Xmas excess and was looking really fit-I was annoyed with him!!
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Bmi. 22 this is very low for me as I am quite muscular.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Nil exercise
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
One
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
DH released the night before our attempt, tried to do a second attempt that night but LR finally got the better of him. Attempt the next morning was less than 12 hrs between. Me on top, no big O but husband did not realise shallow. Jumper immediately and pushed out a lot of sperm
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
-
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
Lavender fabric softener- it was on special offer so thought I would give it a go!!
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Girl jewellery under the bed
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
One attempt, FR and husband doing LR
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Only on diet for 5 weeks
Things worth mentioning:
The week of ovulation i became unwell with a flu like bug that was going around and I had an extremely high fever for well over a week. I am exposed to all sorts of nasty bugs every day and usually fend them off so I believe I had declining health before I concieved

I took SP for about three months continually before my attempt as I believe I have a high testerone level. Was worried about my age and lack of fertility so did not think I would of got pregnant first off with all the sway stuff going on

Initially I did not let my DH know that I was on this site, but was shocked to find out he too had been reading the posts and having a giggle!! After reading about other peoples DH and there amazing FR habits he admitted he was abit of a FR too, and thought nothing of having a play twice a day!! After hearing this I realised abstaining was not an option. I was pleasantly surprised that he agreed to up the FR and swallow the LR. I am pleased I found out about my DH habits otherwise we may not have had BTD for a week and I would have assumed he had abstained-how wrong I would have been!!!
My advise to new Swayers is to have a chat with DH and have laugh about it all with him, find out what his habits are, do not just assumed that he abstains, and he may just agree to take the vile LR as a sign of his love for you!!

Emily
April 15th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Congrats :)

Sweet mummy
April 16th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Loved reading your things worth mentioning as my DH I'm sure has a read and a giggle when I leave myself signed on in here!! An amazing sway and hoping you have a little pink bean cooking :)

crazyladyneedsababy
May 20th, 2013, 05:03 PM
congratulations on the pregnancy, it sounds like a fab sway and I will be watching for an update :)

3boys
May 20th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Sounds a fantastic sway! :)

Massive congratulations :D

Gizzyntaz
May 21st, 2013, 06:36 AM
Your sway looks great, FX.

My DH has been doing his own "research" too. I haven't bombarded him with info in my usual way because he wasn't super excited about having another baby and I didn't want to scare him off. But he did his own research and I think he is getting just as excited now! Love these supportive hubbies!

Lown
November 17th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Update- gave birth to a healthy girl one week. I feel blessed to have had a girl and i am very grateful that I found this website and was able to read into the facts about gender swaying. Thank you

nuthinbutpink
November 17th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
November 17th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Huge congrats, thanks for updating us!!

Cauliflower
November 17th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl :)

Rinny101
November 18th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Congratulations :)