PDA

View Full Version : Trying to prepare myself, can't stop crying

6bluewant1pink
April 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
I have been very depressed and crying so much lately. I am trying to be hopeful but find it hard to. I am trying to prepare myself of hearing those words I've heard with all my kids, 6 different times "it's a boy" or 3 different times "sorry its a boy":tissue:. All i do is cry. I just wanna lay in bed. I so not have no one to talk to i am alone. I hate feeling this way but i know this was my last chance for pink and even though i did a lot of sway stuff , i am beating myself up because most important part "diet" i didn't do great because that was a month i took a break from dieting and to my surprise this happen. I hope i can deal with hearing its another boy, but to be honest i am not sure :(

shiningstar
April 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Oh honey, I'm so sorry you are feeling down. There is no reason this baby can't be a girl. Try to be hopeful! I know it's hard but you don't want to look back and regret not enjoying your pregnancy more. At least that's why I try to tell myself. *Hugs*

Adia
April 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
When is your gender u/s? Are you waiting until birth to find out?

BabyGirl4Me
April 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM
To 6: Sorry you're having a rough time right now. I swayed too and am feeling anxious about finding out gender. I put so much heart and time and effort into my sway for so long and it's my biggest dream in life to have a daughter. I thought my sway was pretty strong but I am feeling nervous too. The pg hormones aren't making my life any easier. Like yesterday, I was so down and depressed and worried that I may be having another boy, but I realize that 1. there is no way to determine that right now and 2. I won't know for sure until the results of my gender test come back, so I could very well be worrying and being upset for nothing. So for right now, we just have to keep on being brave for a bit longer and we have to believe that our sways have a good chance of working and we could easily both be carrying little bundles of pink right now.

There are a number of swayers who didn't do a diet but still got their DG. Also, plenty of people never sway one way or another and they end up getting their DG. Diet is not the only factor. Remember, it's the whole big picture that sways for gender.

I do hope this is a happy ending for all of us. Just because you skipped the diet just for 1 month doesn't mean your sway didn't work. Keep your head up. "There can be no rainbow without a cloud and a storm."

Gosh, I just wish we could all get the genders we want and just go on and be happy in our lives... I'll be keeping you in my thoughts 6. Good luck and hope we all get our baby girls. :HH:

Dollydot
April 15th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Will say big fat pray for you dear. I pray it's your turn keep thinking pink..

6bluewant1pink
April 16th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Thanks ladies! i needed a little pick me upper. It's just the what if part that is killing me. I know i can not change what is meant to be. I will continue to pray to God everyday. I pray He will finally bless me with a healthy girl i so longed for. I am so glad that i can come to you wonderful Ladies for support either with the news of another boy or the news of finally a girl. Time will tell.
i should find out sometime late June or early July. If i decide to find out then that is.

1+2+3boys
April 16th, 2013, 06:50 PM
My heart hurts for you when I read your story and I will be following this thread in hope that you get the daughter you deserve. I can not imagine the torture you must feel waiting to know and I hope the time passes quickly for you. I am not quite the same as you but my partner has 6 boys including our three and we will try for one last one. I hope you can remain optimistic as there is no point in feeling disapointed before you have to if it is not your daughter but I know that is easier said then done. It felt like forever waiting for my twins ultrasound and I tried to prepare myself for disapointment but you really can not.
Like others have said, there is a good chance that this is your daughter

Haking
April 16th, 2013, 07:11 PM
I really hope you get your girl but try to stay positive because you may be getting upset for no reason.

Diet is only one part of the sway, so there is a very good chance you can still have your girl!

Pandora1
May 13th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Thinking positive thoughts for you.

foxymrsg
May 13th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Hoping pink for you hun xx