PDA

View Full Version : Is low vaginal ph during pregnancy indicator of girl at all???

mkarntz1980
April 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM
Do you know if low vaginal ph during pregnancy is an indicator of girl LOL or just being pg?? I decide to check my ph today for the heck of it today and it is a 3.9 which is sooo slow for me! which it would have been that low when swaying. does anyone know??

My Fabulous Children
April 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM
I used to check mine during my last pregnancy (Just for fun!) and it was around 6.0-6.5. and I had a boy, but I don't believe in anything like that. It's just an OWT, but I hope you get your daughter.

TTC5
April 21st, 2011, 11:29 PM
No idea lol but I do hope you get the news your after ;)

wishing on a star
April 22nd, 2011, 03:09 AM
Do you know if low vaginal ph during pregnancy is an indicator of girl LOL or just being pg?? I decide to check my ph today for the heck of it today and it is a 3.9 which is sooo slow for me! which it would have been that low when swaying. does anyone know??

I also asked this question yesterday as i have been testing my FMU for the past 3 days and it has been 5 or less which ive heard also indicates girl. Im not sure if it is an OWT but i have looked it up on the net and some people swear by it
xxxxxxxx

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
No, it's just an OWT. Urine especially is almost 100% controlled by the foods and drinks you last ate and vaginal pH is often that low when there is no EWCM to counteract it.

I TOTALLY hope it's true for you guys though!!!!!!:fx: